How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ She's asked in russian, but answers in english as it's mentioned in the article.

30-07-2012
tfs star

^ Thanks I don't really like the photos in the magazine - she looks a bit too strained in a way that only Victoria Beckham can pull off...

30-07-2012
fashion insider

I love the second photo in #792. Her eyes are gorgeous.

30-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie View Post
^ She's asked in russian, but answers in english as it's mentioned in the article.
Do you speak Russian and could give a stab at translating or have seen a good translated version of the article?

31-07-2012
V.I.P.

31-07-2012
V.I.P.

Another pics for Vogue Brazil
Source: glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

31-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frieda View Post
Do you speak Russian and could give a stab at translating or have seen a good translated version of the article?
Is it okay if I'll translate it via google translater?

Quote:
Star of the Hollywood golden standard: immigrant, babe, with stormy romances and bright career prospects

It is felt the force, although the increase - meter sixty-three centimeters. Enters the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. Do not look back on the sides of a measured pace so that only looking surprised her heels beige shoes Giuseppe Zanotti, takes place in the farthest corner. Sits on the couch and rush to my hard look huge sparkling eyes. The back is absolutely straight - as if to come to the casting and Spielberg should demonstrate the ability to fight for the role. We are friends with Mila for many years, but this time agreed to play by Hollywood rules: the journalist asks the star can not answer. A twenty-eight Kunis - Star.

The Los Angeles native Ukrainian Chernivtsi Milena Markovna Kunis (as its name sounds on your passport) moved with his family in 1991 when she was seven. The first year I was in shock, she said, but gradually got used to. Cut off the Western-style name, took possession of American English without a hint of a Slavic accent. And now I ask questions in Russian, Mila responds in English. Although Russian is not forgotten, that showed in his last year's visit to Moscow, reported high-handed journalist at a press conference.

As a child, Kunis starred in commercials and assorted series. The first major role came at thirteen, in the popular American sitcom about the Clinton teenager "Show 70". It Kunis starred eight seasons alongside Ashton Kutcher.
- Every day, had to get up at six in the morning. But allowed to go at any time: no curfew in the family. Parents say: "Get up to you sooner, it would be better to you at nine was already at home, but it's you." At first, I so enjoyed the expanse, and then woke up a couple of times completely broken - and has since been listening to his parents. So even if I did not get to Hollywood, where the most severe schedules and contracts, I would still be responsible grown. I promised my parents that graduated from high school - and she graduated, and then - what will do in college, and it is also a promise fulfilled.

Mila's parents - the people of the Soviet quenching worshipful higher education. The result: my father was an engineer in the USSR, and now owns a taxi fleet. My mother, a former teacher of chemistry in America has become the managing pharmacy.

The breakthrough in his career came two years ago in the drama "Black Swan" by Darren Aronofsky. Played a major role ballerina Natalie Portman and Mila - her rival, Antipode, alter ego, as you wish. The result - nominated for "Golden Globe" and the Marcello Mastroianni Award at the Venice Film Festival. And he came from Aronofsky Kunis so excited that now calls her a superstar, "She has a strikingly beautiful face, atomic charisma and charming, friendly character - all the data to bribe any audience and become a film star of the new century."

But in the art house actress Kunis did not turn. A flash of humor and a body of "Sex in friendship" with Justin Timberlake, with whom he visited last summer in Moscow. At the premiere of this month - the comedy "Odd Man Out" - her partner, Mark Wahlberg. I am interested in why it is so omnivorous, do not refuse from any of the proposals? Maybe it makes sense to wait for his starring role in a multimillion-dollar blockbuster? You'll see, would have grown into a superstar fighters as Angelina Jolie. One day is not it already happened: in the drama "Jia" fourteen-year-old supermodel Milla played eighties in his youth, and Jolie - adult ...
- I choose the projects that I was hurt - Mila on provocation can not be. - From the fact that they make laugh, not cry, they do not become less important. I could lie, that every free moment I undertake, "War and Peace." And I really love "Pretty Woman" with Julia Roberts. Every time I look it, getting even a drop of happiness.

Mila has a contagious laugh, a deep voice, and she did not complex about his heterochromia - is when people have different colored eyes. In Mila - one green and one brown. Friends even call her "husky."

Well, after all, what hurt her, "Odd Man Out"? Take, for poster: sitting on the couch Wahlberg, Kunis and a huge teddy bear with a bottle of beer. Not too much at a level not what Marcello Mastroianni, Julia Roberts, even, huh?
- For me this is a film about a man who does not want to grow up. So I do not see a problem. A man should have his den, if like chopped into a computer or do not come off from the sports channels - so be it. No need to pull, cut. If he does this all day, you can just get up and walk away from it.

Mila knows whereof he speaks: eight years she was the girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin, the same tomboy from "Home Alone", who grew up in Hollywood's enfant terrible and ran to the winds. Together with Kalkin under fire and fell into the tabloids Kunis. Although the in scandals was never implicated. And every time irritated when reading stories about himself.

Just kidding about the fact that Mila has come to our meeting without a bag, and she face Miss Dior. By the way, Miele is now a black lace dress ICB, are Alexander McQueen.

It turns out that a bag left in the car. Now, frantically trying to remember whether it something that you may need:
- Wallet, phone, chapstick, sunglasses. It seems none of this is not necessary. I'm just obscene amount of bags. And the shoes. In my youth I was very fond of shopping. Dressed in Contempo Casuals, now they do not exist. At Gap, Limited Too. Now, shopping away in the background. Before pants, sweat pants still can not resist, bought as soon as I see. And the rest of the lukewarm. Now my main passion - food. Ukrainian genes originate.

On the last Independence Day, she has mastered cooking kapkeykov.
- I cook, I'm good, but the oven does not know how too. Not bad sort happened. But I like that, whatever happened, it is still good. Experience is dialed. And so with everything in life. And I came up with a trick: go to the grocery store around midnight - personal assistants, star suite at no Kunis. - People have very little, I can roam between the stalls, easy to study selection, and not signing autographs.

Recently I was visiting Mila in the new house: the kitchen, and inhabited by the truth, modern interior.
- I do not want to live in a museum. We must do everything so that you can come, get on the sofa and enjoy and not be afraid to hurt some rarity. However, I am very seldom at home. I bought a house three years ago, there is a wonderful garden. And imagine, I was just a couple of weeks ago, found that there is not only the cypresses even palm trees, but there is a drain! And it is now-fruit! Imagine, I have never in three years that have not seen!

Employment is simple: the very fast at Mila - blockbuster. The legendary creators of "The Matrix" former Wachowski brothers (Larry replaced the gender, and now his name is Lara) approved Kunis for the lead role in his new sci-fi thriller "Jupiter Sunrise". Milla plays a Russian emigrant, who cleans toilets and, as it turns out, has the same genetic code as the queen of the cosmos.

Are taken parallel to the fantasy, "Oz: The Great and Terrible," a magical country. The project was conceived as a prequel to the great film classics "The Wizard of Oz." Mila plays in the movie Home sorceress, her partner - James Franco, by the way, a Russian mother.

After the release of "Sex for friendship," the American Sergeant Scott Moore, who was at that moment in Afghanistan, posted on YouTube a video message to the Mile. Invited to go with him to the annual Marine Ball. Record collected more than four million views, but Kunis, perhaps, would not have gone on a date, if not for Timberlake, who jokingly told the sergeant to the public that he would try to negotiate with the star. Kunis went to the ball, America wept and applauded. However, the continuation of the novel was not followed.
- I am a man of traditional views. I love family, friends, work. Normal human happiness: to know that close together, and build a career. While it is important to me. And when the establishments my family, I will be given to it entirely, so that her husband, children - is the future.

Yet for those who want to try their luck: a supermarket in Los Angeles, where the night goes Mila, called Ralphs.

Last edited by Prairie; 31-07-2012 at 01:07 PM.

31-07-2012
V.I.P.

^from VR, there´s a page I didn´t post cause there were no new pics but if you´re translating I guess you´ll need it

same source

31-07-2012
fashion insider

Google Translate often doesn't get the job done but it does give a general if not clouded gist of what the article's about, i guess!

01-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Ashton Kutcher had his arm around Mila Kunis as they waited in line at the Hong Kong airport today. The duo made a stop at the San Francisco airport on Friday as part of their journey to Bali. Ashton and Mila are vacationing in Bali together following a string of romantic outings. They shared a date night in LA last week, met up for a movie, and even celebrated the Fourth of July as a duo. Rumors of their relationship first got started in April. Ashton and Mila haven't just been focused on their personal lives though, since they've also been busy with work. Ashton's been in character as Steve Jobs for Jobs while Mila started promoting Oz: the Great and Powerful and continued her run as the face of Miss Dior.
Popsugar

01-08-2012
fashion insider

I don't really like the Dior ads. I did initially like them but in print they look so bland and lifeless.

01-08-2012
V.I.P.

Dior Miss Dior FW12.13 Bigger ad

ebook-free-download.net

02-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frieda View Post
Google Translate often doesn't get the job done but it does give a general if not clouded gist of what the article's about, i guess!
Now, I feel really quilty!
Sorry, guys. Don't have enough time to translate it by myself.

02-08-2012
V.I.P.

Mila is singing popular russian children's song

http://soundcloud.com/gbirger/kunis#...omment-at-7626

03-08-2012
front row

Oh, I didn't know she was in Vogue Brazil! Is it the August issue?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, december, kunis, mila