• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
At LAX - August 29, 2011
|2013 book challenge | reading ▸ Escape from Camp 14 by Blaine Harden| completed 15/30 |
Last edited by HeatherAnne; 31-08-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Some interesting details on her style and her stylist revealed, Petra Flannery:
Youíve worn some amazing dresses, do you have a favourite?
Probably the McQueen dress from the SAG Awards or the Elie Saab dress from the Oscars.
And are those designers that you prefer for big awards ceremonies?
You know, Iím not a designer snob. I donít look at a dress and ask who designed it. Petra [Flannery, Millaís stylist], who Iíve worked with for many years, always brings a beautiful assortment of dresses and we just try all of them on and go with the one that just feels right. But I love Elie Saab, I wore him at the Russian premiere.
But you donít have a general go-to designer day-to-day?
Day-to-day Iím in jeans and a T-shirt.
Do you have a favourite brand of jeans?
I have a lot of favourite brands of jeans. Paige is not the most fancy of brands but itís my go-to jean. Paige is great. Current Elliots and J Brands are great too.
And any key style tips for day-to-day?
Be comfortable. If youíre comfortable in what your wearing, it comes across. I think that even if you put on the most beautiful gown but youíre not comfortable in it, itís not going to fit you. Itís going to feel like the gown is wearing you. If youíre going to wear jeans, make sure theyíre comfy jeans and a comfortable shirt. Thatís my only tip.
How do you get red carpet ready?
It takes a long time! Hair and make-up, and thatís it. There are no frills. Nothing crazy. But drink a lot of water, stay hydrated and try to get a lot of sleep the night before. If you donít put a little eye cream onÖ