How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2014
.my prison is your brain.

Miles Teller
At the beginning of The Spectacular Now I didn't get his appeal, and by the end of the film I was in love with him. I think he's got a bright/long lasting future if he plays his cards right.

Quote:
Miles Alexander Teller (born February 20, 1987) is an American actor. Teller was nominated for the Chlotrudis Award for Best Supporting Actor at the Chlotrudis Awards 2011 and the Discovery Award at the Savannah Film Festival for his role as Jason in the 2010 film Rabbit Hole. For his performance in the film The Spectacular Now, he won the Dramatic Special Jury Award for Acting at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.

Teller was born in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, the son of Merry (Flowers), a real estate agent, and Mike Teller, a nuclear plant engineer. His parents are from Carneys Point, New Jersey. He has two older sisters. His paternal grandfather was from a Russian Jewish family, while his other ancestry is English, Irish, Polish, and French. He lived in several places as a child, because of his father's career, spending time in Citrus County, Florida, after moving from Cape May, New Jersey. In high school, Teller played the saxophone, was a drummer for a church youth-group band, and was president of the drama club. He graduated from Lecanto High School in 2005.He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.

Before making his feature film debut Teller appeared in many short films. He made his debut in 2010's Rabbit Hole.

Teller appeared in the stage musical Footloose.This led to being cast in the film remake of Footloose starring Kenny Wormald, in which he played the same character as in the stage musical. In 2013, he starred in 21 & Over, written and directed by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore.

Teller began reaching critical success after starring in the 2013 James Ponsoldt film, The Spectacular Now for which he won with co-star Shailene Woodley the Dramatic Special Jury Award for Acting at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. In 2013, Teller appeared in an in-depth interview and photo shoot in Hero magazine. Teller returned for the 2014 Sundance Film Festival with the premiere of Whiplash. Early in 2014, he starred in That Awkward Moment, alongside Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan, and will appear in Divergent opposite Woodley.

In January 2014, Teller was cast to portray Dan Aykroyd in Steve Conrad's untitled John Belushi biopic. In February 2014, he was unofficially cast as Mister Fantastic in a new film version of the Fantastic Four by industry-outsider Jeff Sneider who does not represent 20th Century Fox, so it remains to be seen whether or not the film reporter's own prediction was correct, as director Josh Trank has denied Teller's involvement on-record twice.
Wikipedia.com

Regarding one of his coolest features

Quote:
What's up with your chin scars?
I got in a bad car accident six years ago. I got ejected out of the passenger window of my buddy's car. He was driving and lost control. We flipped 8 times and I flew out the window. The car stopped rolling and I was like 30 feet from the car unconscious and covered in blood. I've had laser surgeries which are the same thing they do for tattoo removal. It's pretty painful and you smell your skin burning.
Cosmopolitan.com

Image at top by Sebastian Kim via InterviewMagazine.com

07-03-2014

zimbio

07-03-2014

Regarding the first picture: long live men who look hot in henleys.

zimbio

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 07-03-2014 at 09:09 AM.
21-08-2014

W September 2014

ebook3000.com (W September) thanks to Flashbang

07-01-2015

Prada Menswear S/S 2015

facebook.com/Prada

07-01-2015
fashion elite

He looks lovely in the Prada ads.

I watched Whiplash and just wow, wow, wow. He's one to watch.

07-01-2015
trendsetter

Loooove him, he was so amazing in Whiplash.

10-03-2015
V.I.P.

I loved him in Whiplash and he was just phenomenal in that. Agreed that he can have a really amazing career if he keeps going.

the mysteries

Flaunt Magazine | Summer 2015
Photography: Tomo Brejc
Styling: Warren Alfie Baker
Grooming: Marissa Machado
Photography Assistants: Kevin McHugh and Bob Hutt

myportiswasp

Last edited by rubydon; 28-04-2015 at 02:22 PM.
28-04-2015
trendsetter

Ugh, looking so good

28-04-2015
trendsetter

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
miles, teller