How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-05-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygeek88
im so jealous of her...she gets to be with hayden
I agree . He looks great in that pic, and they look good together.

25-05-2005
V.I.P.

She wasn't so bad in that last episode.

25-05-2005
front row

mischa and boyfriend brandon davis exiting koi restaurant

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mischa.JPG (75.9 KB, 672 views)

Last edited by ohhlala; 25-05-2005 at 05:43 PM.

25-05-2005
backstage pass

i have to admit, she really pulls out the acting skills in the last episode. i htought she was pretty amazing

25-05-2005
trendsetter

I saw a little bit of the finale where she had SPOILERS pulled out the gun and shot him. Maybe she does better in evil roles? SPOILERS ARE DONE.

25-05-2005
V.I.P.

im in the episode when its ryan's brother party and something happened to a girl etc etc how many episodes left to the finale

25-05-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademoiselle_
im in the episode when its ryan's brother party and something happened to a girl etc etc how many episodes left to the finale
hmm..i think like 4-ish?

25-05-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhlala
mischa and boyfriend brandon davis exiting koi restaurant

isn't the woman on the driver's seat nicole richie's stylist? she looks like her,, if it is her, it seems like she's dressing EVERYONE from misha, nicole, lindsay, etc.. no wonder everyone dresses alike~

25-05-2005
rising star

Quote:
She wasn't so bad in that last episode.
I agree. Especially her acting in the last scene, I thought she did a fabulous job.
Mischa is gorgeoussss!

26-05-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademoiselle_
You are at the Rager.
What is left:

OC Confidential
Return of the Nana
The Show Down
The O.Sea
The Dearly Beloved

You'll see Mischa's true acting abilities come out at Return of the Nana. She improved a lot. And before you guys think I'm addicted for knowing the names of the episodes, I am a moderator at http:www.theorangecounty.net

If you sign up, put Sharebear as referrer.

26-05-2005
trendsetter

Is faith in her acting being put forth into words now?

*I have no place to stand on her new "good" acting, have not seen it yet. Reruns still run on Thurs., no?*

26-05-2005
backstage pass

It will be reruning on thursday but there have been rumors of two episodes per week so that the new season can return in September instead of November.

I love the show but I'll admit, I'm a better actress than Mischa. I think someone else should have been chosen to take that part...however the last 4 episodes renewed a lot of people's faith about her acting abilities. Just wait until the last 10 minutes of Return of the Nana.

Back back to fashion, her hair is sooooooooooo cute in this episode And her prom dress in the O.Sea is really nice. I wish I had pictures to post but all my pictures have special effects added onto them. The only thing I disliked about the prom outfit was that I felt her hair was far tooooooooo causal for prom.

The pictures that are attached are:
1. Her hair from the O.Sea
2. Her hair from the Return of the Nana
3. Marissa and Summer at the O.Sea
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babyj1.jpg (30.1 KB, 1020 views)
File Type: jpg babyj2.jpg (31.3 KB, 1028 views)
File Type: jpg mardress.jpg (43.2 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by BabyJ; 26-05-2005 at 12:52 AM.

26-05-2005
backstage pass

I tried to edit my above post but I only have 10 minutes to do so. I didnt that the first picture you upload will be the last in the group.

1. Marissa and Summer at the O.Sea (not diggin the hair)
2. Marissa's hair at O.Sea (love the pearls)
3. Marissa's hair from Return of the Nana

26-05-2005
trendsetter

I've watched teh show like once or twice and I just like to see what she wears.

But I will officially be mad at her if she and Hayden hook up. No, he and I would be good together because I am the female version looks-wise of him. Get thee away from him, Mischa!

26-05-2005
backstage pass

To be honest with you Hayden isn't all that attractive in my eyes. In some pictures and appearances he is gorgeous and in others he is very bland to me. He has very nice features, I just think that his hair ruins it for me at times.

Also don't you think it would be very strange for you to want to hook up with him because you look alike? I'd feel as if I were dating my brother or something.

Well if all the reports are right and Mischa and Brandon broke up, shes a free agent. LOL In my opinion she is very beautiful and I'm sure she will have her choice of men. I just hope that who ever she dates next takes her out for more than just shopping. I'd like to see candids of her out eating, going to movies or whatever.

I think that Mischa has wonderful style. She has found a look that fits her and she's stuck to it. I love it when she wears vintage things. I honestly think that she is a fashion icon. I can rarely open a magizine of any sort and not see a picture of Mischa. Due to the O.C. she has become an icon for youths. I betcha if you were to ask any young person who Mischa Barton/Marissa Cooper is about 8 out of 10 could tell you.

I love her interview style, which is basically, "This is me take it or leave it" she never pussyfoots around questions, she never tries to hide her feelings. I at times feel bad for her because everyone misinterprets how she says things. But in my opinion, even bad publicity is publicity. Hell looky here, 42 pages on just Mischa. Love her or hate her your still talking about her.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, barton, february, january, mischa