How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-04-2004
trendsetter

i like her hair.

and this dress. wish i had a better picture of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mischa1.jpg (20.7 KB, 463 views)

And the world will live as one..."
-John Lennon

12-04-2004
trendsetter

one more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mischa2.jpg (25.5 KB, 350 views)

And the world will live as one..."
-John Lennon

12-04-2004
scenester

Ive never seen the O.C. but Ive heard before of Miss Barton personality, age inappropiate looks and extreme thinness.

But in every picture posted here, she looks GREAT I must say, and so elegant (not that thin at all!)

Note to myself:

1. Buy more Chanel.

2. Get big bucks first.

12-04-2004
living in the sprawl

these two own mischa

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen

30-04-2004
windowshopping

a side note, if you want to find out about her clothes on the oc, you can find them at reel-style.com

30-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by bzdj@Apr 30th, 2004 - 4:08 pm
a side note, if you want to find out about her clothes on the oc, you can find them at reel-style.com
A great link- thanks! And they have a 13 Going on 30 page...

01-05-2004
jue
scenester

I love this pic for some reason..
http://www.mischabarton.net/mbimages.../pics-exc2.jpg

03-05-2004
front row

She's beautiful but she should dress a little younger. Her age is the time to take risks and be cuter and funkier. She looks more gorgeous when she seems vulnerable and young.

03-05-2004
rising star

After reading the interveiw with her in Elle last month I no longer think anthing of her. Not a big fan of snobs, unless they have something to be snobby about...

03-05-2004
backstage pass

None of my male friend who have seen the OC find her attractive. They all think she's too skinny, especially in the shoulder area. They all think that Summer and the two moms are better looking.

03-05-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by mayim@May 3rd, 2004 - 8:42 pm
After reading the interveiw with her in Elle last month I no longer think anthing of her. Not a big fan of snobs, unless they have something to be snobby about...
Can someone post that interview up? I keep hearing about it but I never know what she really said...

04-05-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by dramatique+May 3rd, 2004 - 10:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dramatique @ May 3rd, 2004 - 10:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mayim@May 3rd, 2004 - 8:42 pm
After reading the interveiw with her in Elle last month I no longer think anthing of her.* Not a big fan of snobs, unless they have something to be snobby about...
Can someone post that interview up? I keep hearing about it but I never know what she really said... [/b][/quote]
Here it is...
http://www.elle.com/article.asp?article_id...r=1&magind=3803

Lovely girl!

Barton's thoughts on such reactions are psychologically astute, if perhaps emotionally less than generous: “I think they're just surprised I'm their age and they could in any way relate to me. Anybody who feels any kind of insecurity in themselves may be surprised that somebody their age would look like this.”
When I ask what kind of fan mail she receives, Barton says, “It's fascinating the stories you'll get.” For example? In a weary, singsong voice, she says, “Like, 'I was in the war and my leg got cut off and I'm in the hospital. I'll never walk again, but all I can do is lie in bed and watch your TV show.' It's just—stuff you get.” She shrugs and takes another bite of swordfish. I ask if that letter came from a soldier in Iraq, and she says, “I don't remember. But that one was big on the list of, like, heart-wrenching stories. Are you joking? The O.C.? Surely there are more important things in life than my stupid show. But, like, okay, if you feel that way. I'm like, that's”—she chuckles and rolls her eyes—“nice.” A couple of hours later we're at the nightclub the Troubadour, where a middle-aged blond enthusiastically chats up Barton. At the end of the evening, I ask what the woman said. “She knew an actress who had a small part in one episode. She said she was this person's next-door neighbor, and isn't she a great actress. And I said, 'Yes, yes,' to be polite. That's the thing about Hollywood,” Barton says, shifting on her three-inch heels and pulling up the right shoulder of her black minidress, which has been falling down all night. “Everybody knows someone. Or at least someone's sister's best friend's husband. Sweet, but painful.”
The first few times Barton spoke this way about people who admire her, I was surprised. I've never encountered an actress who said this kind of thing out loud, on the record. And while it would be wrong to let Barton's casual condescension go unmentioned, it would also be wrong to dwell on it.

04-05-2004
V.I.P.

And, the cover.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 317200414121.jpg (22.8 KB, 319 views)

04-05-2004
backstage pass

She has such a horrible attitude in that article. The way she was talking about Gwen Stephani's style describing it as "well traveled". That was hilarious.

04-05-2004
rising star

She's not really going the right way to keeping her fanbase is she?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, barton, february, january, mischa