Naomi Watts - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
22-08-2013
V.I.P.

She looks so angelic in the white dress. Lovely.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
05-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Naomi Watts attends the World Premiere of "Diana" at Odeon Leicester Square on September 5, 2013 in London, England.

Quote:
'Diana' star Naomi Watts steps out for a dinner at '34' restaurant, where she joined by Prince Andrew in London on September 4, 2013.

celebutopia, zimbio

06-09-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

06-09-2013
V.I.P.

The Versace dress is ok, that's all...
Poor Naomi, she has been ripped apart for Diana, the reviews are terrible, and the movie will go straight to DVD next week in the UK...
I had the feeling this would happend, the trailer is a mess, and no way Naomi has the charisma Diana had, she was a terrible choice from the very beginning.

06-09-2013
fashion elite

I think she looked amazing in the Versace actually.

Naomi has been acting very strange during this press tour from claiming Diana gave her permission to play her () to walking out of an interview with Simon Mayo. From what I've heard, the story is too saccharine, cheap and it glosses over Diana's dark-side. Her true life story is far more interesting and darker than the almost saint like legend but I don't think any film maker would have the bravery to depict that.

06-09-2013
fashion insider

Paris premiere:

I'm guessing Marchesa?

Why did she walk out of an interview?

07-09-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

24-10-2013
i'm almost ready..

Naomi actually has pretty great casual style! for some reason she's never really been on my radar but some of her street style is really nice.. and i love that it never looks like she's trying too hard.

justjared

particularly love this outfit.

26-10-2013
backstage pass

Love that outfit ^

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Naomi Watts with son Alexander Schreiber and Sunrise Coigney with daughter Odette Ruffalo attend The Cinema Society's special screening of Walt Disney Animation Studios' "Frozen" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel on November 2, 2013 in New York City.

Quote:
Naomi Watts take her kids Alexander and Samuel to school in New York.

Quote:
Actress Naomi Watts attends the screening of Entertainment One's "Diana" hosted by The Cinema Society With Linda Wells and Allure Magazine at SVA Theater on October 30, 2013 in New York City.

Quote:
Actress Naomi Watts attends Giorgio Armani - One Night Only New York at SuperPier on October 24, 2013 in New York City.

Quote:
'Diana' star Naomi Watts walks her sons Alexander and Samuel to school on a chilly morning in New York City, New York on October 24th, 2013.

Quote:
zimbio Actors Ben Stiller and Naomi Watts on the set of 'While We're Young' in New York City, New York on October 1st, 2013.

Quote:
'Diana' actress Naomi Watts out for a stroll in New York City, New York on September 26, 2013.

zimbio

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

adorefaith, naomi has always been on my radar style-wise; her casual style is effortless and her event style is often risky. That means on the red carpet she has some hits and misses, but more hits, imo. On the street, she just rocks.

As for her work, I feel like she's best in grittier roles, and that she was miscast in the Diana film. Too bad. My favourite performance of her was in 21 Grams, but she was great in Eastern Promises, Mulholland Drive and I heart Huckabees (she should do more comedy; I also liked her in the Woody Allen film she did). She has been fabulous in horror films, too, like The Ring remake or the Funny Games remake. I haven't seen The Impossible yet.

But anyhow, I am looking forward to the new indie film with her and Matt Dillon, Sunlight Jr. The reviews are great. Here's the trailer:

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
05-11-2013
front row

Some pics after a Cocktail party, May 2010:
Credit: Celebrity City
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Naomi WattsLEGSct510-01.jpg (372.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Naomi WattsLEGSct510-02.jpg (394.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Naomi WattsLEGSct510-03.jpg (388.6 KB, 4 views)

19-12-2013
V.I.P.

out of Catalina Rose Bay Restaurant after enjoying dinner together on Thursday evening (December 19) in Sydney, Australia

Just Jared

V.I.P.

just jared

V.I.P.

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber took their sons out for some exercise in Los Angeles on Sunday

dailymail.co.uk

Tags
naomi, watts