How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-12-2012
V.I.P.

She and Liv look great in all these pictures. She wears that royal blue gown so well! Love the other photos above in which they're both wearing jaunty scarves. :p

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

08-12-2012
don't look down

Reprint cover shot for the January 2013 issue of Easy Living (newsstand.co.uk):

09-12-2012
trendsetter

Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret – 35th Kennedy Center Honors

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber posed for photographers on the red carpet for the 35th Kennedy Center Honors, held at the Kennedy Center Hall of States in Washington, D.C. yesterday evening.
While they make a truly handsome couple, all eyes were on Naomi in her electric-blue Roland Mouret gown.
Her striking gown, which fits like a glove, features the origami and fold details which are Roland Mouret’s signatures.
I love the structured and the fit which skims her toned figure before fanning out into a fishtail skirt.
As you know this is my favourite colour, so was hyperventilating when I saw this look.
A wavy updo, Monique Péan earrings and a black clutch provided the finishing touches.

You can buy Naomi’s Roland Mouret gown from Net-A-Porter.com. Credit: Getty

credit RCFA

09-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Actress Naomi Watts attends the SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK Event Hosted By Lexus And Purity Vodka at Chateau Marmont on December 7, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

getty

09-12-2012
V.I.P.

Gorgeous, and easy-peasy elegance!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

09-12-2012
tfs star

21-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Celebrities at the 'Late Show With David Letterman' in New York City, New York on December 20, 2012.

zimbio

21-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Naomi Watts takes her mother Miv Watts and son Samuel Kai to a beauty salon for pedicures on December 20, 2012 in New York City, New York.

Quote:
Liev Schreiber and his wife actress Naomi Watts pick their son Alexander up from a school on a chilly day in New York City, NY on December 14th, 2012.

zimbio

21-12-2012
V.I.P.

Love the candid look and the look on Letterman - it's so different, that wide leather skirt!

23-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Naomi Watts attends the Los Angeles premiere of Summit Entertainment's "The Impossible" at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on December 10, 2012 in Hollywood, California.

Quote:
Naomi Watts attends "The Impossible" New York special screening at Museum of Art and Design on December 12, 2012 in New York City

zimbio

23-12-2012
V.I.P.

^ Not as keen on this one, but the floral gown is stunning on her!

23-12-2012
V.I.P.

That one is a very bad look: the shoes are ugly and the dress doesn't even fit her properly!

24-12-2012
trendsetter

The floral gown she wore to The Impossible LA Premiere is Zac Posen

credit RCFA

26-12-2012
V.I.P.

celebrity gossip
Her new movie "The Impossible" just hit theatres and now Naomi Watts is showing off her gorgeous smile by covering the January 2013 issue of Easy Living magazine.

The 44-year-old actress rocked designer dresses from Chloé and Louis Vuitton for the Max Vadukul shot front page while opening up about everything from motherhood to finding "the one."

A few highlights from Miss Watts' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Easy Living!

On life as an older mother:
"I always wanted to be a young mum. My mum had us at 19 and 20, but it didn't work out that way for me. I just never met the right guy. The advantage of having children later is that I was really sure I wanted to be a mum. I know myself better. Of course, I love my work and it's a big part of my life, but I think I am able to compartmentalize now. A baby in my twenties? I don't think I would have done that as well."

On happiness:
"There is less stress about work. I still care about it deeply, but I feel as if I care about other things more. I saw someone today who I had not seen for ten years and they said that I didn't seem so serious. They told me 'There's a lightness about you now.' and perhaps having a family has done that for me."

On meeting the one:
"We're very much together. We just don't have that certificate and that's okay with both of us. Maybe one day, we'll just wake up and go 'Hey, let's do this.' And maybe not."

Hollywood Gossip

31-12-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, february, march, naomi, watts