How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-08-2012
V.I.P.

EPIC!

can't wait to see this at the newsstands!

22-08-2012
I don't know

^I was thinking Sharon Stone with that hair

22-08-2012
V.I.P.

whooo, I'm kind shocked with her V magazine photoshoot!
she looks fierce and I get she is trying to resemble her Paperboy character, but don't know if I like it

22-08-2012
rising star

It's a bit odd seeing her do such a sexy shoot but she looks fantastic nonetheless.

22-08-2012
V.I.P.

^I agree, was definitely suprised to see the cover but I still love it, nice to see this sexy side of her again, really like the Miu Miu dress shot too

23-08-2012
V.I.P.

That's definitely a different side of her, at least in a photo shoot I mean. But she looks great.

25-08-2012
V.I.P.

i think she looks fantastic in the V shoot! it's an extremely rare quality for someone to be able to be both extremely glamourous and extremely sexy. there are plenty of high fashion models that give off an "expensive, exclusive" quality but aren't necessarily sexy or glamourous. true glamour has to be a combination of elegance, poise, intelligence, mystery and fun. FUN is a key ingredient.

i think Nicole manages to embody this perfectly. she can turn up the sexy mysterious attitude very effectively. and yet she's so classy and elegant that even when she's styled like this, it's a far cry from "trashy". she still looks glamourous, somehow.

Eva Herzigova is one of the few other people that immediately come to mind as possessing similar qualities.

25-08-2012
V.I.P.

^I have to agree about everything you said. Agree with every word.
At first it was a bit of a shock and I was not liking it very much, but now I really like the photoshoot and I love the fact that she loves to takes risks in her career.

She looks great in the black suit. Love the hair

25-08-2012
V.I.P.

She looks soooo elegant in this black pantsuit! So classy after the campy V shoot - really shows she can pull of most anything!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

29-08-2012
fashion elite

V Magazine #79 Full Poster UHQ without tags.

fashionscansremastered.net

30-08-2012
V.I.P.

just jared
[img]http://i38.************/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/nicole52.jpg[/img][img]http://i38.************/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/nicole53.jpg[/img][img]http://i38.************/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/nicole54.jpg[/img]

Check out these new campaign images for Nicole Kidman‘s latest ambassadorship with Swisse, an Australian health supplement company.

“I love feeling healthy and fit. They are wonderful attributes of the Australian way of life and I am a very proud Australian,” the 45-year-old actress said in a statement. “[I'm] excited to be part of the growth of a small Australian family-built company dedicated to good health and well being.”

“Nicole Kidman is a much loved Australian face overseas and we know Swisse will be Australia’s most loved health and wellness brand overseas in coming months and years,” Swisse CEO Radek Sali said.

30-08-2012
V.I.P.

Beautiful pics, specially the second one!
Happy she is doing something for her fellow Australians.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2012, february, kidman, nicole, october