How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-05-2010
V.I.P.

HQs - Young Hollywood Awards - Arrivals, May 13 2010

gettyimages

14-05-2010
V.I.P.

same

14-05-2010
V.I.P.

Last few!

same

14-05-2010
V.I.P.

Her arms could really use some toning up to do. Dresses like these do not do her upper-body any justice.

14-05-2010
fashion elite

the dress doesn't define any body-shape whatsoever - makes her look like a surf board!

14-05-2010
fashion insider

I don't really like that dress, it makes her body look really odd. The rest is beautiful as always.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

14-05-2010
front row

I love the whole look except the shoes. Very cute and fresh. Any ID who makes the dress?

14-05-2010
trendsetter

Chris Benz Spring 2010 RTW Garden Dress

Nicholas Kirkwood Spring 2009 Gold Slingback Sandals

coolspotters.com

14-05-2010
front row

That dress does not fit her well. I think it is too short or something is off. I don't like her hair and make-up either. Does anyone know when and why she broke up with Paris?

14-05-2010
V.I.P.

Really nice outfit, I liked the dress. Great hair and make up. Her skin tone is perfect to wear golden

15-05-2010
front row

Oh well, Nikki's stylist talked to Hollywood Life. Why couldn't they have choosen a better dress from 20..she tried on?

Quote:
I always admire how confident Nikki Reed looks on the red carpet — whether she’s in a fun floral frock or opts for something more sexy chic, she totally owns her look. And behind every great get-up is help from her amazing stylist, Jessica Paster! Jessica helped Nikki get red carpet ready for the Young Hollywood Awards on May 13. “We tried at least 20 dresses,” she said, before they chose the gorgeous Chris Benz mini, paired with open-toed Nicholas Kirkwood pumps. “There was something so effortless and light about it against her skin.” Jessica said the two have a very open, collaborative relationship, and while Nikki can pull off many different looks, her goal for dressing the star stays the same. “I just want her to look beautiful, effortless, fun and age appropriate.”

So, what’s it like dressing such a gorgeous gal? “She’s very open to everything, I think she’s a little more courageous and bold now,” Jessica said about the starlet’s style choices. “She’s sexy, she’s modern, and she has a beautiful body. It’s about her wearing the dress, not the dress wearing her.” Judging by the confidence Nikki exuded as she walked around last night, she definitely rocked her look!
hollywoodlife.com

16-05-2010
front row

Nikki attended "Vans Custom Culture High School Art Program and Design Show" at the Newport Beach

n-reed.com

16-05-2010
front row

same source

16-05-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielaDany View Post
Oh well, Nikki's stylist talked to Hollywood Life. Why couldn't they have choosen a better dress from 20..she tried on?

her amazing stylist, Jessica Paster
Sorry but she looks terrible. She usually looks great. Stick to Burberry Nikki.

Also don't this as rude but how can she afford Jessica Paster. Stylist who are well known like Jessica are expensive. Not Rachel Zoe rate but you would have to have a lot of money to use a top stylist and Nikki's not exactly making movies back to back and has no endorsement deals (well that I know of).

Last edited by Label Basher; 16-05-2010 at 03:12 AM.

16-05-2010
fashion insider

I like the jacket. Nice outfit. I like her casual outfits better most of the time and that looks nice but casual.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2014, april, march, nikki, reed