How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-04-2012
fashion insider

Olivia Palermo to unveil a new accesories line?
Quote:
"Olivia Palermo is reportedly planning to launch an accessories line.
The reality TV star-turned-fashion blogger is famed for her extensive style knowledge and ever-on trend look.
According to fashionista.com, Olivia - who has previously expressed an interest in designing - is planning a fashion venture that includes quirky apparel.
In a trademark filed earlier this year under her name, Olivia is registered for a number of goods and services.
"pet clothing; dog collars; dog leashes; animal carriers (bags); toiletry cases sold empty; purses; wallets; handbags; luggage; luggage tags; flight bags; wheeled bags; travelling bags; overnight bags; shoe bags for travel; jewellery organiser and rolls for travel," the website reports Olivia has planned to launch.
A spokesperson for the stunning star failed to confirm whether Olivia is indeed set to unveil a new accessories line.
"Olivia does not have a line of accessories at the moment," the representative revealed.
The 26-year-old star has previously spoken about her desire to create clothing. Olivia revealed her plans to launch a range of glamorous gowns.
"Designing is something I will 100% do in the future. I just have so much going on right now-I have modelling, the blog, and other projects in the pipeline," she previously explained.
"I want to build my fashion company the proper way, in time. I can wait a little bit. But once I settle down a bit more and create a line it will most likely be evening wear.
"There is so much ready to wear out there already." "
belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Last edited by godsavethhequeen; 11-04-2012 at 03:48 AM.

11-04-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimair View Post
i love the sequin jacket! can anyone ID?

French Connection PEARL QUEEN JACKET

12-04-2012
fashion insider

oliviasstyle.blogspot.com.es

12-04-2012
trendsetter

^ I loooove those shoes!!! And Olivia's casual style, IMO is the best!!

12-04-2012
V.I.P.

that outfit would have been really boring without those gorgeous shoes, I'd imagine. love them too!

12-04-2012
V.I.P.

I don´t even think it´s boring. She puts nice mix of different styles here together.

13-04-2012
V.I.P.

Olivia Palermo and boyfriend Johannes Huebl inspected their Easter basket in NYC 08 April 2012 - tlfan

14-04-2012
front row

Quote:
"pet clothing; dog collars; dog leashes; animal carriers (bags)
I'm sorry, but this sounds like a joke... Who is she? Paris Hilton?

14-04-2012
tfs star

I think I found her favorite (hated-by-you) fur vest by Adrienne Landau

blacktiestiletto

17-04-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
I Want What She’s Wearing: A Floral Statement

Every season, we compose our fashion shopping lists; the hottest, the must-haves, the face-social-exile-without-it items. We scour the stores, click endlessly through every site we can think of, and finally, upon a job well done, we begin mentally creating outfits. We picture how great we’ll look in our bright Helmut Lang pants, 3.1 Phillip Lim top, and hot pink CC Skye bag or that Elizabeth and James dress, perfect for those studded Zara sandals. The problem with this? The trends that top our lists every season often vary so widely, resulting in what I like to call “fashion compartmentalization”. Simply put, we separate each trend into it’s own look, independent of the rest of the season’s must-haves, ever fearful of the “a fashion magazine threw up on me” look. Dinner on Friday? Yes, I’ll be playing the role of Nancy Neon. Monday meeting? Of course, I’ll be appearing as Patty Pastel. Sorry, I can’t make it for drinks – I’ll be at a party as Caroline ColorBlock.

Jacket by Alberta Ferretti, jeans by Paige Premium Denim, handbag by Christian Dior, shoes by Alexander Birman

In order to integrate our wardrobes, (and hopefully the accompanying personalities), learning to properly mix and match trends is essential. Olivia, taking two of the season’s biggest trends – floral denim and brights, shows that the key to combining this particular look is tone. When you’re mixing two standout trends, their tones should reflect one cohesive image, in both color and style. Start by picking your statement piece; in this case, it’s floral. Then structure the rest of your look around it. To show how this is done, we’ve recreated Olivia’s look three ways:

oliviapalermo.com

Olivia Palermo attends the Lionsgate And IM Global with The Cinema Society Present The New York Screening Of "Safe at Clearview Chelsea Cinemas on April 16, 2012 in New York City.

zimbio.com

17-04-2012
V.I.P.

^hm, the pieces she's wearing here look great individually, but together? what a mess of an outfit...:p

17-04-2012
fashion insider

^ Agree!!!!

Her blouse and skirt are from Zara

zara.com

17-04-2012
V.I.P.

^ Yes, that could have been a good outfit, but it just isn't...right...

17-04-2012
tfs star

I think all the accessories just make it look like a jumbled mess. The blouse, skirt, jacket look great together. But the clutch, shoes, necklace - no idea what's going on.

17-04-2012
front row

I kinda like it...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, february, july, olivia, palermo