How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-04-2012
fashion elite

philltaylorblog.blogspot.com.es

30-04-2012
fashion elite

oliviasstyle.blogspot.com.es

Last edited by godsavethhequeen; 30-04-2012 at 06:07 AM.

30-04-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
VOGUE ITALY MAY 2012
"If you haven’t got the slightest idea as to who Olivia Palermo may be, this means that, alas, you were not born with the Internet (therefore you are not so young anymore), you don’t visit street life websites on a daily basis and don’t even know that last October she launched the portal dedicated to her super personalized idea of style.

She doesn’t pontificate, but, being the “it girl” she is, she knows that flipping through information as a true insider and entertaining a dialogue with the blogosphere is the winning card nowadays: young girls like to be reflected in their fashion gurus and, if the latter end up becoming business women, it is, paraphrasing a famous phrase, the sign of the times, beautiful!

The Palermo phenomenon originated in 2006, when she was paparazzied by the omnipresent Patrick McMullan at a charity event in New York. She is fresh, delightful, chic, and also has a good pedigree (her father works in real estate, her mother is an interior designer, she did an internship at Vogue when she was younger), she lives between Connecticut and the Big Apple and went to the best schools without ever gaining her degree; in short, she is perfect to enter the throng of socialites."

vogue.it

PS. If you enter on vogue.it there is a behind the scenes video, so cute playing Moonriver singing by Audrey Hepburn

Last edited by godsavethhequeen; 30-04-2012 at 06:14 AM.

30-04-2012
front row

Wow, Vogue Italy!!!!!!

30-04-2012
Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

that D&G shot looks like its maybe a joke, or an article about dressing opposite of what you usually wear. It does not make sense, I mean Dolce & Gabbana do make pretty things, like this spring's chilli/tomato/floral dresses/skirts. It has to be a what not to wear article? a costume? .
Her rochas ad is pretty.Very natural!

30-04-2012
front row

She's really pretty, but I don't know why, somehow that doesn't translate as well into editorials as compared to her candids.

01-05-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Behind the Scenes: Olivia for Rabat Magazine
"Here is a behind the scenes and sneak peek from my photo shoot with Rabat Magazine."

oliviapalermo.com

01-05-2012
tfs star

Not sure about the eye makeup again, but I do love her hair and how chiseled her cheekbones look.

01-05-2012
front row

So stunning in Vogue, hair and make-up is just beautiful.

01-05-2012
tfs star

I love her make up and hair, she really has improved in photos

03-05-2012
V.I.P.

Rabat Magazine = Gorgeous/Sophisticate Olivia !!

03-05-2012
fashion elite

Lovely VogueIT editorial!!

05-05-2012
windowshopping

Ah I love the Rochas ad! She looks gorgeous and to me her smile looks natural. She looks quite happy.

06-05-2012
front row

wow! stunning in vogue italy! i love her hair!

07-05-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
I Want What She’s Wearing: Opposites Attract
Olivia, in a Whistles top and pants, Topshop Jacket, Ann Taylor belt Kurt Geiger shoes, Mulberry Handbag, and Rolex watch.
"In science, there is something called the law of force. Simply put, it says that opposite charges (positive and negative) produce an attractive force, and like charges (positive and positive, or negative and negative) produce a repellant force. Any one who has ever inserted batteries the wrong way, or tried pushing two magnets together, has borne witness to this. In life, we sum it up with the phrase, “opposites attract”. So ensconced in our lives, from countless movies, songs and real-life good girl/bad boy romances, to combining salty and sweet flavors, it might as well become our creed.
The theory of opposites attracting might hold most true in fashion. Combining the hard with the soft, the high-end with the low-end, the voluminous with the slim, is encouraged, even celebrated, as the key to having true style. There is perhaps nothing as chic as pairing a leather motorcycle jacket, or a chunky-heeled bootie with a delicate and floaty chiffon dress. Even contrasting prints worn together can produce spectacular results. A so-called girly item, paired with a more tough, masculine one, as in Olivia’s feminine floral print and military-inspired jacket, is effortless and subtly provocative. It evokes an air of mystery; the unexpected, the contrary, harmonizing chicly together in a way not thought possible."
By Teresa Greenfeld

oliviapalermo.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, february, july, olivia, palermo