How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-01-2013
fashion elite

Dec 28

SplashNews

01-01-2013
fashion elite

More from dec 29. dailymail.co.uk

02-01-2013
windowshopping

I get what people are saying, but I personally just love that someone as stylish and fashion-oriented as Olivia "let's it go" on the beach. If there's one place where you deserve creds for not trying hard to make believe, the beach is it.. She's a very petite lady, it's nothing to be mindblown over I don't think she should "apologize" for the way she looks by dressing different- and thank heaven there is a rolemodel for us flatchested women as well. The female body comes in a variety of shape and forms, there is no norm and there is nothing that should be covered up because it doesn't add up to a certain standard.

Just had to put it out there.

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

justjared.com

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

Always chic. Even if casual running errands. LOVE HER!

02-01-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by enola View Post
I get what people are saying, but I personally just love that someone as stylish and fashion-oriented as Olivia "let's it go" on the beach. If there's one place where you deserve creds for not trying hard to make believe, the beach is it.. She's a very petite lady, it's nothing to be mindblown over I don't think she should "apologize" for the way she looks by dressing different- and thank heaven there is a rolemodel for us flatchested women as well. The female body comes in a variety of shape and forms, there is no norm and there is nothing that should be covered up because it doesn't add up to a certain standard.

Just had to put it out there.
I don't think anyone was trying to insult her or putt her down because of her body though, if anything we're applauding her for knowing how to dress and accentuate her best parts
and I do get and agree with what you're saying

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

It is puzzling why a woman who has such a keen sense of what looks good on her would constantly wear those bandeau bikini tops which are so very unflattering...

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

maybe they are for sun-bathing?

02-01-2013
tfs star

still, those are not flattering on her, ans she should know that by now as she herself is a stylist... she knows what will look good on her and what no.

03-01-2013
Fashion Icon googoo gagaa

i dont think she really cares how her bikini would flatter her body, its a clean looking simple bikini and does its job. I dont think olivia ever cared about how her body looked in clothes as much as she cared about how nice her clothes looked. I personally wear the same bikini tops even though im small on top.

03-01-2013
backstage pass

honestly it is an opinion that said bikini top does not flatter her... opinion is not fact... there are far worse things Olivia could do sartorially. I too am small chested and seldom use non-bandeau bikini tops... hey we are all entitled to our tastes and preferences!

03-01-2013
fashion icon

I'm small chested too and I prefer it that way ( I really don't understand getting big implants but that's just me) and i wear bandeau bikinis. But there's a difference between having small boobs and being completely flat. Olivia is completely flat and wearing bandeau bikinis highlights that or makes it even appear smaller. Some girls obviously don't care of course and that absolutely fine but I think a lot of woman would like to appear a bit bigger on top if they are very flat chested which is why bandeaus wouldn't be the best choice imo. I don't think Olivia looks terrible in that bikini or anythig. It's just less flattering than triangles.

Last edited by MissyJG; 03-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.

03-01-2013
trendsetter

she's not a style icon to me, if she can't choose a bikini that flatters her body

03-01-2013
tfs star

any id on her sunglasses (post #571)?

03-01-2013
fashion elite

dailymail.co.uk

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, april, july, olivia, palermo