How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-09-2011
tfs star

She looks amazing in this dress, but as everyone has said, the makeup is waaaay too severe. Also not a fan of the earrings. They don't seem to go with the outfit and kind of overwhelm her whole head.

30-09-2011
V.I.P.

In my opinion she simply can't pull this look off....the hair and those huge earings don't work well

30-09-2011
V.I.P.

I really dislike everything about her last look.

30-09-2011
trendsetter

I don't like at Dior :S

30-09-2011
fashion icon

I think she looks amazing! I actually love the make up. She can really pull off red lipstick unlike other celebs. And she looks great with black eyeliner. She doesn't do that often. She looks gorgeous!Although everything together makes it slightly gothic looking. Not sure about the boots with that outfit either but overal she looks great imo!

Last edited by MissyJG; 30-09-2011 at 08:21 PM.

30-09-2011
backstage pass

i feel that she has way too much foundation on for the day time! she clearly has a great complexion, its just so unnecessary... and the outfit is great but just doesn't suit her. i would wear it any day though :-P

this might come across rude but i really don't mean it to be... but isn't it weird that she is attending a show as big as dior? i thought at a show like dior invites would be restricted to those who work in fashion (i don't think her blog counts??) magazines/tv/stylists/buyers etc, or are prospective/current clients (whether that be private buyers, or celebrities who would wear it for red carpets etc?)

30-09-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by franki View Post
i feel that she has way too much foundation on for the day time! she clearly has a great complexion, its just so unnecessary... and the outfit is great but just doesn't suit her. i would wear it any day though :-P

this might come across rude but i really don't mean it to be... but isn't it weird that she is attending a show as big as dior? i thought at a show like dior invites would be restricted to those who work in fashion (i don't think her blog counts??) magazines/tv/stylists/buyers etc, or are prospective/current clients (whether that be private buyers, or celebrities who would wear it for red carpets etc?)

Olivia is considered a celeb now and a maybe a buyer. Plus I think designers would want Olivia to wear their clothes. What I don't understand is how BLOGGERS can nowadays sit front row next to say Anna Wintour.

30-09-2011
backstage pass

i know she is a celeb but would spend a lot on fashion, i just didn't think dior would be a place she would be a customer. i would think there are other 'it' girls in europe just like her i guess! maybe i am just talking from an australian persepective where she has sort of been forgotten since the city

i understand bloggers more (not your run of the mill blogger) but your BIG name bloggers are still 'fashion writers' (they may be BAD at it, but they still have HUGE readership)

30-09-2011
V.I.P.

I think she looks amazing. The only thing is she needs to match her foundation to the rest of her body. Her neck looks tanner then her face.

01-10-2011
fashion elite

I dont like the earrings.... are too much

01-10-2011
scenester

actually tbh i found liv really honest in project runway and not bitchy at all.

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

I like the outfit except the earrings.

01-10-2011
fashion elite

does anyone have a shot of her hair from the back so we can see what kind of bun she has? I am still trying to digest this look before I make comments...its like gothic girl meets flamenco meets ankle boots in scorching hot weather...err..mmm

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

celebutopia

01-10-2011
trendsetter

I met her yesterday and she was very lovely with me. She gracefully stoped to take a picture with a girl and we even shared a few words (about her outfit but still).
Here are some of my pictures, she turned around and I didn't even ask ! I think she has a radar for cameras

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, february, olivia, palermo, september