How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2005
rising star

he bores the bejesus out of me. sorry...

22-03-2005
backstage pass

monacocouture, Then why are you in this thread???
Shouldn't you be doing something you enjoy instead of waisting your time on something you don't like and that bores you. Just a question

22-03-2005
V.I.P.

Ooh I love Orlando

but to be honest, I don't think he's a very good actor. He's ok.
He seems to be a very nice guy though.

22-03-2005
front row

none of the pics in this thread works

22-03-2005
backstage pass

Rock the earth party 2005 Picture from Orlando love

Last edited by Belowen; 23-03-2005 at 03:08 AM.

22-03-2005
backstage pass

^ i absolutly love this look, love his curly black hair. Also like the pin striped pants and vest under the jacket

22-03-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ Bloom
monacocouture, Then why are you in this thread???
Shouldn't you be doing something you enjoy instead of waisting your time on something you don't like and that bores you. Just a question
Do you really think you're the appropriate person to talk about wasting (not waist, hun) time. he broke up with kate and you attack him like shark to chum. And I have every right to post whatever I want. If it's any consolation, I think he was delicious as Legolas.

22-03-2005
backstage pass

iv liked him for 2 years and didn' tattack him like a shark when he broke up with kate, i like him the same as i did when he dated kate and i like him the same now. I didn't like him more b/c he was single.

by the way its either you think he is boring or that you like him as legolas, one or the other, can't be both hunny

22-03-2005
backstage pass

my friend bumped into him at a bennigans and she was like "you look alot like orlando bloom" and he laughed and was like "i am.." and she got to take a pic w/ him! what a nice guy! she's so lucky!!! i wish i was there haha, yeah i know i didn't believe anyone until she showed me the pic!

22-03-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Now now ladies, lets keep it civil

Also, MZ Bloom please don't hotlink from sites that don't allow it - it brings up an error message

Last edited by Belowen; 22-03-2005 at 11:03 PM.

22-03-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ Bloom
iv liked him for 2 years and didn' tattack him like a shark when he broke up with kate, i like him the same as i did when he dated kate and i like him the same now. I didn't like him more b/c he was single.

by the way its either you think he is boring or that you like him as legolas, one or the other, can't be both hunny
Bah! Would you get off my back!! What are you the OB police? Jesus Mary and Joseph! I find him dull as dirt as an actor. He has no range. He uses the same voice for every role. Its like he doesnt even try. He doesnt strike me as a learned actor. But I found him amazing as Legolas. Why? Because he had next to NO dialect and he pranced around onscreen in tights. He's like the British Ashton Kutcher. So I might be a wee bit sexist, what are you gonna do? I'm entitled to my own opinion. But if I am offending anyone else by not seeing Orlando as a man goddess, let me know and I will indeed hush.

22-03-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

^ Once again, can you two keep it between yourselves. If you have something to say, do it via PM. If you keep fighting I'll have to delete the posts.

22-03-2005
backstage pass

Just hoping to end this.

^ gees calm down, im not on your back im replying to your post, and by the way hes hasn't had the same voice in all his movies, just probably the only ones youv seen. and thats not his falt so don't bash him. haven, ned kelly, black hawk down, elizabeth town hes had differen't accents. and theres nothing really bad about haveing the same voice. You just seem to be fighting with yourself b/c i was just trying to post things for the ppl who like him and not trying to offend the ppl who don't. im not being mean at all. im trying to tell you that this is a forum for ppl who like him and like what he wears and things. not for ppl to come along and start fights about why they think this person sucks at acting ok. i understand you don't love his acting. thats fine with me but don't act like im attacking you b/c i DO like his acting.Im not fighting with you and never have so lets all just drop it and get back to the fashion b/c thats what iv been trying to do by posting pictures for about an hour.

peace now please

28-03-2005
backstage pass

2005 Oscars

28-03-2005
backstage pass

TROY world premiere

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, bloom, march, november, orlando