How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-05-2005
scenester

Orlando's sister reminsd me of kate Hudson...

06-05-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ Bloom
I guess no one here has seen a lot of his movies, otherwise you wouldn't call him a bad actor. He did great in Ned Kelly. I think he did good in Troy, ppl sad he did bad cuase he was a wimp, but the character WAS a wimp, so obviously if he acted like a wimp and his character was a wimp he was on the right track. Yes I think hes more sweet cute than SEXy, like Colin Farrell or someone like that. He actually isnt all that innocent if you have read enough about him, he kinda goes into this robotic mode when hes in public, like, be sweet smile and wave and maybe I will not get mobbed by these fans . LOL
I don't know... I just don't like his acting. It just doesn't gel with me for some reason. He seems to stick to the 'acting rules' too much, like he only just got out of school (which I guess is true, cos I can't really criticise him for it). I just feel if he 'let himself go' while acting, it would be a lot better.

But he has a lot more time to improve so its nothing major. He's still new and shiny and just out of the packaging for the acting world.

How comes he's not innocent? I haven't heard much about him - I'd like to know I like gossip! Though I still think its so funny when people think he's this major rebel cos he finished school at 16 and lost his virginity at 14. Yeah, him and the rest of England

As for the fashion thing - I loved it when he was first new and wore really crazy stuff. Now all he seems to wear is black. Its a shame. He just looks like everyone else now.

Last edited by Becky_da_da_da; 06-05-2005 at 02:28 PM.

06-05-2005
scenester

Well, in the latest issue of Rolling Stone he admits to having been a club kid and, ah, you know. Experimenting and stuff. (Well, at least that's what the reporter thought)

I'm really curious as to what he got up to back then, because I remember an interview where he talked about how crazy the scene was... I think part of what attracts me to him is that he's so sexually ambiguous and androgynous. Watching Lord of the Rings I remember thinking, "Wow, wouldn't it be hot if Legolas and Aragorn hooked up?" It was this evil voice in my head that just kept whispering in my ear during the entire movie. And then during Pirates of the Caribbean, I couldn't decide if I wanted him to get together with Keira, Johnny, the Commodore, or all of them at once! LOL

06-05-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_da_da_da
I don't know... I just don't like his acting. It just doesn't gel with me for some reason. He seems to stick to the 'acting rules' too much, like he only just got out of school (which I guess is true, cos I can't really criticise him for it). I just feel if he 'let himself go' while acting, it would be a lot better.

But he has a lot more time to improve so its nothing major. He's still new and shiny and just out of the packaging for the acting world.

How comes he's not innocent? I haven't heard much about him - I'd like to know I like gossip! Though I still think its so funny when people think he's this major rebel cos he finished school at 16 and lost his virginity at 14. Yeah, him and the rest of England

As for the fashion thing - I loved it when he was first new and wore really crazy stuff. Now all he seems to wear is black. Its a shame. He just looks like everyone else now.

Well ppl do think of him as this really sweet gentle guy. And he is, but he can have a little bit of a wild side, like Nova said he was into the party scene a lot when he was younger, but I don't think he was having sex with 20 ppl a day, he said that he partied a lot but he wasn't the guy you would normally find in a bed with 2 girls **** faced in the morning(relize i said MOST of the time, Hint Hint ) , he just knew a little better than to do that. He has admitted he canít complete most sentences without saying **** or ****. Like Colin Farrell. Hes also a pervert(the good kind though not the freaky ones)He used to smoke and drink and he loves wild extreme sports like bungee jumping and BMX racing and snow boarding. Hes sweet but has just enough of a wild streak so that you can have fun with him. He has said he will try Anything if it will get him a thrill. Plus hes got Two tattoos (as far as we know ) And he has 2 pierces.

Last edited by MZ Bloom; 06-05-2005 at 11:28 PM.

06-05-2005
trendsetter

Well ppl do think of him as this really sweet gentle guy. And he is, but he has a wild side, like Nova said he was into the party scene a lot when he was younger, but I don't think he was having sex with 20 ppl a day, he said that he partied a lot but he wasn't the guy you would normally find in a bed with 2 girls **** faced in the morning, he just knew a little better than to do that. He has admitted he canít complete most sentences without saying **** or ****. Like Colin Farrell He used to smoke and drink and he loves wild extreme sports like bungee jumping and BMX racing and snow boarding. Hes sweet but has just enough of a wild streak so that you can have fun with him. He has said he will try Anything if it will get him a thrill. Plus hes got Two tattoos (as far as we know) And he has 2 pierces.
- Give karma - Report post

Wow, that sounded like something YM or TeenPeople would write.

06-05-2005
backstage pass

^^^ its true, iv heard him say it in interviews, not magazine ones by the way live video ones, you cant trust anything that doesn't directly come out of someones mouth.

06-05-2005
trendsetter

....but what if he was brainwashed, or better yet, a ROBOT???

............i don't know if you've ever been to the OB boards at IMDB, I'm under teh name captainllama....i had posted a thread about him not being real and another one about him being a robot.....soooooo many responses, and I can't find them now....so funny.....

06-05-2005
backstage pass

Oh yes HA hA very hilarious

07-05-2005
V.I.P.

I also read the Rolling Stone Interview and when the interviewer asked him about drugs, he got kinda "silent" he switched topic and didn't really answer when he asked him if he did drugs...that was interesting.

07-05-2005
backstage pass

Hes SOOO cute!!!!

^^ also i doubt he does drugs, The magazine probably just said that cause it would get them more buyers, thats why i don't trust anything i don't hear come directly out of the persons mouth.

Last edited by MZ Bloom; 07-05-2005 at 08:05 PM.

07-05-2005
backstage pass

Iv read the RS interview, and the interviewer asked has he ever done ecstacy or acid when he was doing the party scene when he was younger, he does go off subject and talks about how he broke his back and that was the end to his crazy ways. So he dosn't do drugs NOW but he might have tried drugs when he was younger and partying, hasn't everyone tried some type of drugs when they are young and havin fun, so its not very surprising or shocking Info to me, Johhny depp has openly smoked pott while giving interviews LOL

08-05-2005
trendsetter

^ Yeah, you're right - most have tried drugs, and I'm sure he has. Especially if he lived in London and the party scene. Does anyone know where in London he lived when he first moved there when he was 16? If it was somewhere like SoHo then its practially guaranteed, lol.

He just doesn't admit it cos a) its illegal and he could go to gaol and b) he most likely wants to keep his squeaky-clean image. Which is fair enough

08-05-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ Bloom
He has admitted he canít complete most sentences without saying **** or ****. Like Colin Farrell. Hes also a pervert(the good kind though not the freaky ones)And he has 2 pierces.
Really, I cant ever imagine Bloom swearing. Not even ****. Where have you read this? He's a perv? Why do you say that? He flirts with women....apparently he is with an MTV VJ Vanessa Minillo. (BTW what is her ehtnicity?) What what are his 2piercings?

About the drugs thing, he's prob only smoked weed. I mean, who hasn't?

And dancingelle/captain llama, I do have to say those messages you posted on IMDb were quite lameeeeeee. I have read them! If you want to find the messages you posted, just look under your profile.

Last edited by missy-t1; 08-05-2005 at 06:19 PM.

08-05-2005
backstage pass

He curses non stop, itís a habit, iv read in various interviews, unless itís a kid or Tenn. mag, he can't help but do it, in GQ I counted at LEAST the word **** 5 times and that doesnít include the word ****, in less than a 2 page article. in his new interview RS he doesnít talk allot but I counted around 4 curse words. And he and all his buddies of LOTR are kinda on the perv side, theyíre not like the kinds who flirt non stop, but they have sexual minds like if you say just a common word they will find something sexual about it. On the extended version DVD Behind the scenes of LOTR he says" we all started to trust Jackson so much that if in the next scene Legolas was going to take off al his clothes and do cartwheels naked and make out with Aragorn(viggo) I would be totally up for it" And like this tv show with ghram Norton they talked about his kiss with Keira for pirates They said" Ghram- so like does the director tell you how to do it, like should you slip her a bit of tongue or something, Orlando- well no not really its more of the person you are kissing that you would talk to, b//c if it was up to the director heíd be like"yeas sure slip her ANYTHING you would like"HINT HINT. stuff like that he does all the time. He has kissed at least 4 male cast members of the LOTR. But not in a gay way, they got to know each other so well that they would kiss as a joke just to freak ppl out. Orlando was always the wild child of the group, like he was always convincing them all to go bungee jumping snow boarding surfing sky diving and BMX ridding. And im pretty sure that heís not going out with that TRL women, she really liked him so they might have gone out and had a drink to be nice, but im pretty sure all of that is a rumor anyway, b/c iv got pictures of his cousin and him at that same exact time in which that event supposedly took place. And he has 2 piercings in his left ear.

08-05-2005
backstage pass

He has said in Video interviews that it is sweet that all these girls like him but what they see isn't him at all, hes not squeaky clean and demure, and that if they really knew him they would be very surprised and probably change their minds. When you see him at premiers and public events he puts on an act with the sweet smile and waves and stuff, not that he isn't really sweet but thats not his real personality

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, bloom, march, november, orlando