How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-01-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by kimkhuu@Nov 30th, 2003 - 12:09 pm
At a Heatherette Fall 2003 fashion show.

She looks cute. (Did you see the Chihuahua she's holding in her hand!!! )
that "chichiwawa" is her dog Tinkerbell. and even thou she dresses kind of slutty i think shes pretty

29-01-2004
windowshopping

she looks kind of wierd in this pic.... mayb its the angle

31-01-2004
windowshopping

in that angle from the runway, i think it makes her thighs look HUGE and shoulders look bulky.

07-02-2004
front row

I know that some of these comments are kind of old, but I have to reply to them anyway:

Quote:
*UHM is that a FAKE LV "PAPILLON" nicky is holding???? im in shock if it is. cause it looks like a multicolor monogram papillon which doesnt exist
Yes, that is a VERY fake LV! The Papillon was never made in the white multicolore, not to mention that this bag only has about 5-7 colors, and the authentics have 33 colors. I've seen 3 pictures of this bag, (all those times it was Paris carrying it), and you can completely tell. Also, if you pick up US Weekly for February 16, it has a picture of Paris carrying that disgusting bag, and there's also a picture of Nicole Ricci carrying a fake LV White Multicolore Speedy. They commented on her fake Uggs, but said nothing about her fake LV. That one only has about 6 colors also.

Quote:
Actually, Nikki Hilton's bag is real, they make that bag in the eye love versionwith the bow
That is definitly not an Eye Love.....that bag was never made except by counterfeiters.

Quote:
Whoa, one of the Hiltons is a brunette... Wouldn't have thought of that!
I think Nikki looks so cute as a brunette.

07-02-2004
V.I.P.

I actually loved the outifts Paris had on during the Colcci show. They're hot.

Belowen, I laughed out loud when reading your comment!

And did you ever see Paris posing for the media at award shows and stuff. It's almost a joke, she's posing, smiling and turning around just like a 5 years old little girl pretending to be a diva.....

15-02-2004
fashion icon

Paris is one more proof that all the money in the world can't buy style...

16-02-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by MissPurple+Dec 4th, 2003 - 8:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 8:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Nov 30th, 2003 - 3:33 pm
i cant emphasize how stunning i find her figure

it makes me* * dizzy!!

if i had her BODY htough i would dress way cooler and more sophisticated. what i like about her is her psoture. she looks extremely confident and that puts her high up on my personal points scala...

*UHM is that a FAKE LV "PAPILLON" nicky is holding???? im in shock if it is. cause it looks like a multicolor monogram papillon which doesnt exist * *
I totally agree with you!
is she just trying to make herself look bad or what?!
that nasty lingerie she was in made me laugh
anyway, she does look extremely extremely confident. oh well, it's not bad that she's feeling that good about herself

and yeah I noticed that PAPILLON, too [/b][/quote]
Okay i was Very bothered By your Comments about the fake bag. For one thats not even the CHERRY BLOSSOM OR EYE LOVE STYLE ITS THE MONOGRAM TWEEDY BAG. SORRY BUT THATS NOT A CHERRY BLOSSOM PAPILLION DUMBASS OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE IF YOU THINK THATS A PAPILLION STYLE. SECOND OF ALL WHY WOULD THE HILTONS BY FAKE BAGS WHEN THEY ARE EXTREMELY RICH AND CAN GET ANYTHING THEY WANT AND GET EVERYTHING BEFORE IT COMES OUT . ALSO I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GET MULTICOLOR OUT OF IT THERE IS NO COLOR, IT IS A MONOGRAM TWEEDY BAG.
CAN WE SAY JEALOUS . ALSO I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT IN ANYTHING AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUDGE PEOPLE AND ARE JUST JEALOUS. SHE HAS IT SO SHE SHOWS IT OFF AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU TRY TO SAY SHE LOOKS BAD? COME ON NOW.
GET A LIFE

edited to add (by leyla)
you need to change your attitude and get a life yourself if you want people to take you serious

16-02-2004
backstage pass

too bad.. she has a great body but great bodies need not be flaunted like that.. .really... and with all the money, she can get herself more tasteful clothes instead of looking.. half naked all the time..

i like the white outfit with the philip treacy hat.. its quirky and looks decent!!

16-02-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by diorbaby1303@Feb 16th, 2004 - 9:53 pm

Okay i was Very bothered By your Comments about the fake bag. For one thats not even the CHERRY BLOSSOM OR EYE LOVE STYLE ITS THE MONOGRAM TWEEDY BAG. SORRY BUT THATS NOT A CHERRY BLOSSOM PAPILLION DUMBASS OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE IF YOU THINK THATS A PAPILLION STYLE. SECOND OF ALL WHY WOULD THE HILTONS BY FAKE BAGS WHEN THEY ARE EXTREMELY RICH AND CAN GET ANYTHING THEY WANT AND GET EVERYTHING BEFORE IT COMES OUT . ALSO I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GET MULTICOLOR OUT OF IT THERE IS NO COLOR, IT IS A MONOGRAM TWEEDY BAG.
CAN WE SAY JEALOUS . ALSO I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT IN ANYTHING AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUDGE PEOPLE AND ARE JUST JEALOUS. SHE HAS IT SO SHE SHOWS IT OFF AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU TRY TO SAY SHE LOOKS BAD? COME ON NOW.
GET A LIFE
Ouch, diorbaby1303...

i dont think we should all get worked up about paris... everything said here's just opinion and i believe everyone is entitled to one... whether or not you agree. So i dont think its fair if you berate the others with a very unbecoming remark... calling people who dont like paris "d*mb*ss is not nice...

im sure everyone would want to have a rosy life like paris. and im sure many are jealous of her as well.

she is a very pretty young lady, but i stress that she need not go too far in making herself get noticed. she WILL get noticed even without wearing those clothes that show too much skin.

as ive noted, she IS very pretty and has a great body. she doesnt need to dress a certain way for people to notice her. And having the Hilton last name makes her all the more "notable".

I admire her confidence (which is indeed an iincredible asset), but she can do much much better with clothes that are not as outrageous as they often are.

16-02-2004
Day Dreaming

Quote:
Originally posted by diorbaby1303+Feb 16th, 2004 - 8:53 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(diorbaby1303 @ Feb 16th, 2004 - 8:53 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by MissPurple@Dec 4th, 2003 - 8:11 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.
Quote:
@Nov 30th, 2003 - 3:33 pm
i cant emphasize how stunning i find her figure

it makes me* * dizzy!!

if i had her BODY htough i would dress way cooler and more sophisticated. what i like about her is her psoture. she looks extremely confident and that puts her high up on my personal points scala...

*UHM is that a FAKE LV "PAPILLON" nicky is holding???? im in shock if it is. cause it looks like a multicolor monogram papillon which doesnt exist * *

I totally agree with you!
is she just trying to make herself look bad or what?!
that nasty lingerie she was in made me laugh
anyway, she does look extremely extremely confident. oh well, it's not bad that she's feeling that good about herself

and yeah I noticed that PAPILLON, too
GET A LIFE [/b][/quote]
Dior.. CHILL OUT!

If you have anything to say to anyone plz use the PM feature.. of course you're entitled to your opinion but name calling and shouting will not be accepted by me or the tFS staff.

17-02-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by kimkhuu@Dec 1st, 2003 - 1:02 am
What a shame!
Oh gosh... did i just see some curlies from her down south>?????

my goodness!!!

17-02-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 5th, 2003 - 10:20 am
Paris Hilton with her dad Rick Hilton arriving at the premiere party for " The Simple Life ", reality show at the Bliss Restaurant in Los Angeles. december 2, 2003
I wonder what her father thinks about all of this...

17-02-2004
front row

she is nasty lol

17-02-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by ingenue+Feb 17th, 2004 - 12:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ingenue @ Feb 17th, 2004 - 12:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kimkhuu@Dec 1st, 2003 - 1:02 am
What a shame!

my goodness!!! [/b][/quote]
I'm sure she could afford to get it removed...

17-02-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Feb 18th, 2004 - 1:36 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Feb 18th, 2004 - 1:36 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by ingenue@Feb 17th, 2004 - 12:22 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-kimkhuu
Quote:
@Dec 1st, 2003 - 1:02 am
What a shame!

my goodness!!!
I'm sure she could afford to get it removed... [/b][/quote]
RoFLMAO!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, hilton, january, november, paris