How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-11-2003
front row

@ Paris.

30-11-2003
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally posted by Marisa@Nov 30th, 2003 - 12:28 pm
I would give my left foot to have her figure.
I'd give both my feet.

I don't mind the way that Paris dresses SOMETIMES...but it's just where she chooses to wear her clothing that is always the big no-no. For instance, that Golden Globes ensemble...NO excuse. Just horrid. But she definitely has a fun, flirty style - if I had her figure, I may wear some of the things she does. Perhaps out clubbing, but never ever on the red carpet or for the camera.

30-11-2003
V.I.P.

gross gross gros trahy and gross

30-11-2003
V.I.P.

i cant emphasize how stunning i find her figure

it makes me dizzy!!

if i had her BODY htough i would dress way cooler and more sophisticated. what i like about her is her psoture. she looks extremely confident and that puts her high up on my personal points scala...

*UHM is that a FAKE LV "PAPILLON" nicky is holding???? im in shock if it is. cause it looks like a multicolor monogram papillon which doesnt exist

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

30-11-2003
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.@Nov 30th, 2003 - 3:33 pm
UHM is that a FAKE LV "PAPILLON" nicky is holding???? im in shock if it is. cause it looks like a multicolor monogram papillon which doesnt exist
you're right

I like her with red lipstick (but not the outfit )

30-11-2003
front row

If I had her body and money I'd experiment with crazy stuff like that. I know I'd make a bigger fool of myself if I were in her shoes..... but who cares, fashion is to experiment with..

30-11-2003
windowshopping

Actually, Nikki Hilton's bag is real, they make that bag in the eye love versionwith the bow.

30-11-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by shootingstarz676@Nov 30th, 2003 - 10:41 pm
Actually, Nikki Hilton's bag is real, they make that bag in the eye love versionwith the bow.
if its a papillon i doubt it . i saw the entire collection b4 it came instore and the papillon only came in cherry blossom
but to each their own

edit to add:
maybe you could post a pic of the one you are talking about in the handbags topic under murakami LV bags

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

30-11-2003
tfs star

Quote:
Originally posted by kimkhuu@Nov 30th, 2003 - 9:59 am
The shoes don't really seem to fit. But she looks nice in that outfit.
I generally like Paris and what she wears but sometimes her choices in clothing just make me cringe!What was she thinking with that horrid lingerie outfit!? The yellow shoes match the clutch purse and the belt part around the dress!

30-11-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkcouture+Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:51 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinkcouture @ Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:51 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kimkhuu@Nov 30th, 2003 - 9:59 am
The shoes don't really seem to fit. But she looks nice in that outfit.
I generally like Paris and what she wears but sometimes her choices in clothing just make me cringe!What was she thinking with that horrid lingerie outfit!? The yellow shoes match the clutch purse and the belt part around the dress! [/b][/quote]
What I meant was that the shoes don't seem to be the right size for her.

30-11-2003
V.I.P.

<span style='font-family:Optima'>Honestly, Paris's style can be a little hoochy, but I absolutely love it!! The Maxim party.. the skirt's cute. Hate the green dress, though.. and I agree about the shoes not fitting! They are too wide, or something. *eyes* MTV Awards ensemble.. wow.. if you can can that clothing, not lingerie, it is pretty.

I like the lingerie ensemble. But I mean, come ON... to a red carpet affair? But hey, she's the one with the fame and fortune!
</span>

01-12-2003
front row

i like her, & i think she's very pretty -- & although i've seen prettier faces & figures than hers, the undeniable confidence she has in her look/body is what makes her special ... she cares for no ones opinion, she wants to look good & have fun.. & she's got the body, the face & the money =)

01-12-2003
V.I.P.

The "best" outfit was the green & yellow ensemble, though it really isn't all that great, but compared to the rest of the disasters... I think green is good on her though. The white suit too... I can't believe she covered up so much skin. I reckon those hats were Philip Treacy? Looks like.
Amazingly, I thought she looked rather model-like at the wayne cooper show, if I didn't know it was her, I'd have thought it was some B or C-list model.
And that golden globe outfit... did someone trick her into thinking it was a costume party?

01-12-2003
scenester

Personally think she looked her most amazing self at the Kerrang Awards. The outfit was very cute and complimented her well. Her other choices are very trashy in my opinion. I hope it's a reflection of her age and immaturity. I seriously hope she doesn't try to dress that way when she's 30!

01-12-2003
backstage pass

I've seen alot of great bodies but that one really amazes me! Not eating and other negative things people might have to say about how such a figure is achieved generally do not produce a body that looks like that- even in those already predisposed to being really thin. But I also don't see Paris jumping around in the gym. I wonder what the deal is. Regardless, she does have an amazing body imo.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, hilton, january, november, paris