How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-12-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:03 pm
I've seen alot of great bodies but that one really amazes me! Not eating and other negative things people might have to say about how such a figure is achieved generally do not produce a body that looks like that- even in those already predisposed to being really thin. But I also don't see Paris jumping around in the gym. I wonder what the deal is. Regardless, she does have an amazing body imo.
She's probably following a diet or she has a personnal trainer...!

Believe me, this girl can have anything she wants .... ... well almost!

I HAVE to agree on the fact that she has a killer bod. A bit too thin in my opinion, but still, I'd KILL to have her body!

01-12-2003
backstage pass

+ Killer body
+ So-so fashion sense (it's a hit or miss deal with her. I've seen photo's outside what was posted today that she looked quite good)
+ and her hair looks very cute short, IMO.

01-12-2003
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by kimkhuu+Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimkhuu @ Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-foxinthesnow@Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:03 pm
I've seen alot of great bodies but that one really amazes me! Not eating and other negative things people might have to say about how such a figure is achieved generally do not produce a body that looks like that- even in those already predisposed to being really thin. But I also don't see Paris jumping around in the gym. I wonder what the deal is. Regardless, she does have an amazing body imo.
She's probably following a diet or she has a personnal trainer...!

Believe me, this girl can have anything she wants .... ... well almost!

I HAVE to agree on the fact that she has a killer bod. A bit too thin in my opinion, but still, I'd KILL to have her body! [/b][/quote]
Yes but you have to work with the trainer- nobody can do it for you!

01-12-2003
scenester

The green outfit was great, I also liked the white suit without the ick hat and the Scary Movie 3 one. She does ok most of the time but when shes bad shes bad, like the lingerie....she's still famous for doing nothing though, so...blah her.

02-12-2003
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by That Day@Dec 1st, 2003 - 11:30 pm
she's still famous for doing nothing though
true! but that's part of her image, probably. plus, she claims to design clothes & bags, and now she has a show...
anyway, i'm not a fan of her style. i only like the MJ show look, but that 's not her typical style. She's sort of an exhibitionsit. Yeah, she's got the body, but she could find a more interesting & classy way to show it off, IMO. She just chooses to attract attention in a particular way, and she definetely gets it anywhere she goes.

02-12-2003
fashion insider

did anyone watch the simple life?
i could not keep watching, boring ....paris has no butt, it is weird... nothing there to fill her jeans out.... funny....

03-12-2003
rising star

I just don't get her. Why someone so beautiful physically, who has a dump load of money and can afford whatever she wants high end, always ends up so skimply dressed? Not all high end designers skimp of fabric here and there.

I only liked the last school girl outfit, esp paired with the smokey eyes.

03-12-2003
rising star

It's a shame the way people HATE on a beautiful girl's originality!!
GO PARIS!!! Always looking fabulous!!

03-12-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by evulgoddess@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 11:42 am
I just don't get her. Why someone so beautiful physically, who has a dump load of money and can afford whatever she wants high end, always ends up so skimply dressed? Not all high end designers skimp of fabric here and there.

I only liked the last school girl outfit, esp paired with the smokey eyes.
I have to agree with you.

With the money she has, I would come up with a much better outfits in my wardrobe (I would ONLY by stuff by Gucci, Alberta Ferreti, MARC JACOBS, Louis Vuitton!)!

03-12-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by labeladdict@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 1:20 pm
It's a shame the way people HATE on a beautiful girl's originality!!
GO PARIS!!! Always looking fabulous!!
Paris is a lot of things, but "original" isn't one of them. Thin, tan, blond, half-dressed (or less) in hootchie-mama clothes....describes 80% of the women in LA alone!!

~~Kim

03-12-2003
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by eastendsnob@Nov 30th, 2003 - 3:42 pm
If I had her body and money I'd experiment with crazy stuff like that. I know I'd make a bigger fool of myself if I were in her shoes..... but who cares, fashion is to experiment with..
i completely agree. i think she is gorgeous with a to-die-for body. if i had her money and her clothes i would like to think i would have a lot more fashion sense than her. but at the same time, she's young and beautiful and having fun with fashion to see what works. i give her a lot of credit because the majority of the time she does look great. she can pull off almost anything, and that to me is quite an amazing feat.

And the world will live as one..."
-John Lennon

03-12-2003
no tom ford, no thanks.

paris hilton dresses the way she does (as if this needed to be said) because she craves attention the way most of us crave air...while she may live comfortably and have a zero-percent-body-fat figure, there are a lot of beautiful rich girls on the planet, and she garners a lot of attention simply because of what she does (as if she didn't know that tape would get out) and how she dresses (forget money, designers can't give away clothes to people like that fast enough)

03-12-2003
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 3:17 pm
paris hilton dresses the way she does (as if this needed to be said) because she craves attention the way most of us crave air...while she may live comfortably and have a zero-percent-body-fat figure, there are a lot of beautiful rich girls on the planet, and she garners a lot of attention simply because of what she does (as if she didn't know that tape would get out) and how she dresses (forget money, designers can't give away clothes to people like that fast enough)
yup

03-12-2003
Naturellement pulpeuse

Just because she sells her sexuality doesn't mean she has to dress like someone who sells sex....

03-12-2003
tgp
fashion elite

I love her hair short! So attractive on her, but her style is .

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, hilton, january, november, paris