How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-12-2003
fashion insider

I thought Paris had terminally bad taste in clothing, but you actually posted some cute outfits. I don't understand why everyone is saying her figure is so unbelievable. If you watched her on "The Simple Life" you can see she's too skinny. She looks sick. She's also too tan. I don't know- she's pretty, but extremely artificial looking. She also always has very nappy, over-treated hair.

10-12-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 5th, 2003 - 3:36 pm
[
btw; PARIS looks great in that pink outfit.. i sometimes sit and ask myself if their dad is really their dad. the skin tone doesnt really match, does it
LOL, Paris and Nicky didn't come by that skin tone naturally--you have to do a lot of baking to get that Oompa-Loompa color!

~~Kim

10-12-2003
V.I.P.

Leyla's right,it's a fake Papillion

The make -up when she is with her dad How many layers of foundation and powder are that ?

10-12-2003
V.I.P.

My goodness!!! I hate her !!!

Just look at the cake, sure it's pretty, but it's about as ridiculous as her outfit !

Last edited by Kimkhuu; 16-10-2006 at 06:52 PM.

17-12-2003
Fly my pretties... Fly!

does anyone think she looks as ridiculous and in other words as daring as christina aguilera?
they even look a tad similar if u know what i mean

17-12-2003
backstage pass

shes gross, too tan, too blonde, too fake.

i feel sorry for her.

18-12-2003
front row

well besides looking like a desighner label monster threw up on her....paris is stunning. She does have a beautiful body its also refreshing to see such a slender body in the lime light(no boobs no butt) but none the less a beautiful body. Her confidence makes her a media magnet. Hopefully as gets older some sophistication will develop along the way....

18-12-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by tgp+Dec 4th, 2003 - 9:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tgp @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 9:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Dec 4th, 2003 - 9:46 am

notice the large cross around her neck? is she trying to send a message??????
I saw something about that cross on tv. She designs them maybe? [/b][/quote]
that's her mother's necklace, the one that cost $6,000,000

and those cakes on her 21st b-day, $4,000

but i really like the dress she wore to her 21st b-day party, its pretty.. maybe a li'l revealing, but pretty.

i don't understand the fuss about paris wearing too little, many, many other people do that too -- 'cept, their share of media is a lot less than paris' -- it doesn't mean that it find everything she wears appropriate, but it definitely doesn't measure up to all the fuss.

18-12-2003
rising star

I totally agree with Boudoir Belle.

I don't understand why people hate her so bad because of the way she looks. I mean, she doesn't do anything bad, the way she dress maybe suits her personality. At least, she's comfortable wearing them.

Some of the outfits are nice too.

20-12-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by luvbrands@Dec 18th, 2003 - 5:55 am

I don't understand why people hate her so bad because of the way she looks. I mean, she doesn't do anything bad, the way she dress maybe suits her personality. At least, she's comfortable wearing them.

What she wears is one of the reasons why people hate her, but the one of the main reasons is her rich party girl attitude (she runs around Hollywood and sleeps with tons of stars, and even borrowed someone's husband once...... Also, she changes boyfriend as often as I brush my teeth !).

21-12-2003
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by luvbrands@Dec 18th, 2003 - 5:55 am

Yeah, exactly - she does not DO anything bad, she just does not DO anything period!
Many people dislike Paris not for what she wears but for what she represents. She acquired her celeb status only because she used to be a wild party girl and she constantly poses for pictures, wearing as little as possible. Yeah, she's a godd-looking, rich girl, but that's pretty much it. She's sort of entertainting in her own way, i guess, but way too overexposed.

22-12-2003
rising star

i think she looks really pretty when her hair is short like in the picture with her and the cake. she looks much better...when her hair is long it looks gross and stringy.

22-12-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by paint_it_black@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:20 am
i like the way she dresses.
I think she looks totally hot here! The hair works.

22-12-2003
V.I.P.

I'm sorry, but those shoes make her look like a prostitute...

22-12-2003
backstage pass

Those shoes look like something a Montreal stripper would wear on stage.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, hilton, january, november, paris