How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-12-2003
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by ItsTheKids@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 3:50 pm
i think she looks really pretty when her hair is short like in the picture with her and the cake. she looks much better...when her hair is long it looks gross and stringy.
I agree. That is one of the only times I've seen her look good. I think her long hair is gross, makes her look like a chewed up barbie doll.

22-12-2003
rising star

[To start everything off, i honestly do NOT understand why there is sooooo much hype and media frenzy surrounding these two! LoL but i'm only speaking for myself

w/ that being said

Paris looks sooo much better w/ short hair, and I think she is very stunning (i wish she wouldn't put so much heavy eyemakeup though)! She is daring w/ fashion, and I admire that, and heck! she's only 22, let her enjoy being young and crazy haha

though Paris gets the hype...i find Nicky Hilton to be the true chic and classy fashion icon, who is just as, if not more beautiful than her older sister.

Paris has more charisma and "presence" though, her look is more striking (or maybe it's what she wears? who knows???)

23-12-2003
trendsetter

I usually think that her choice of clothing is awful but I do like that pink suit she wore in those photos with her dad. Nicky on the other hand has changed alot and almost eveything she wears nowadays look stylish and very good on her, her hair is also alot better now.
If I had as much money as Paris (and her body) I would try to wear more good looking clothes and a better make-up. But it's her choice not anyone elses.

23-12-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by *midnight*golightly*@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 8:11 am
[To start everything off, i honestly do NOT understand why there is sooooo much hype and media frenzy surrounding these two! LoL but i'm only speaking for myself

w/ that being said

Paris looks sooo much better w/ short hair, and I think she is very stunning (i wish she wouldn't put so much heavy eyemakeup though)! She is daring w/ fashion, and I admire that, and heck! she's only 22, let her enjoy being young and crazy haha

though Paris gets the hype...i find Nicky Hilton to be the true chic and classy fashion icon, who is just as, if not more beautiful than her older sister.

Paris has more charisma and "presence" though, her look is more striking (or maybe it's what she wears? who knows???)
i second that

23-12-2003
front row

Paris hilton website:

http://efanguide.com/~parishilton

23-12-2003
backstage pass

Paris Hilton is very hot besides some of her taste in clothes.... but she is maturing now that that video came out. Maybe that video was the best thing to happen to her.... it gave her publicity and straightened her out a little.

23-12-2003
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahna@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 3:12 am
Those shoes look like something a Montreal stripper would wear on stage.
so true

23-12-2003
backstage pass

and this one..

23-12-2003
V.I.P.

those cakes look tacky if you ask me.

I'm beginning to really like paris hilton, even if she does dress like a skank. she's hot.

If you look at that picture with the purple dress, you can see she has a little tummy. I dont think she's too thin. I think her body is perfection.

23-12-2003
V.I.P.

I never thought I would find myself saying this, but that top with the roses is actually kind of pretty. She looks classy there and much more grown up. Maybe that tape really was for the better...

23-12-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 7:12 pm
I never thought I would find myself saying this, but that top with the roses is actually kind of pretty. She looks classy there and much more grown up. Maybe that tape really was for the better...
I'm pretty sure that picture is from a runway show she was in. But im not sure. The only reason I say that is because in most of the pictures she's overly posed. But, this one she looks as if she is walking. But Im really not sure.

23-12-2003
rising star

Quote:
Yeah, exactly - she does not DO anything bad, she just does not DO anything period!
Many people dislike Paris not for what she wears but for what she represents. She acquired her celeb status only because she used to be a wild party girl and she constantly poses for pictures, wearing as little as possible. Yeah, she's a godd-looking, rich girl, but that's pretty much it. She's sort of entertainting in her own way, i guess, but way too overexposed.

Ah..now i understand.
But i still like her, i think she's soo pretty. She looks better than her sister

But i guess lately she's been covering up herself since the sex scandal tape

23-12-2003
front row

the dress is okay, not a personal fav, but it doesn't look tacky to me.

about her growing up & all, i think it's a media thing -- people don't change overnight, but someone had to do something to save her reputation, & she knew what to say/do.

having said that, i still admire her, she couldn't have dealt with the matter any better, & i really believe that the party girl we knew still resides in her, somewhere.

-----------------
edit: typo

23-12-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 7:04 pm

I'm beginning to really like paris hilton, even if she does dress like a skank. she's hot.

If you look at that picture with the purple dress, you can see she has a little tummy. I dont think she's too thin. I think her body is perfection.
I agree Tay, she's got a lil belly, haha. Her body is JUST RIGHT!

by the way i FINALLY saw the MTV thing, you're hilarious "am i supposed to look dead?' haha that was funny. I like how it turned out....good job!

24-12-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by dazzle+Dec 23rd, 2003 - 11:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazzle @ Dec 23rd, 2003 - 11:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 7:04 pm

I agree Tay, she's got a lil belly, haha. Her body is JUST RIGHT!

by the way i FINALLY saw the MTV thing, you're hilarious "am i supposed to look dead?' haha that was funny. I like how it turned out....good job! [/b][/quote]
I wish you could see all of it.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, hilton, january, november, paris