How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-09-2007
V.I.P.

PEOPLE's Best Dressed of 2007
I hope this hasn't been posted yet. LOL, I always like to see Best Dressed of the year lists, even if I disagree with them.

Beyonce

THE SHOWSTOPPER
Beyonce Knowles never misses a beat, whether she's glam on the red carpet in Versace or street chic in white jeans and a yellow jacket.

Cameron Diaz

THE LEGS
Cameron Diaz shows off her gorgeous gams whenever possible – in minidresses like this peach Chanel or in skinny jeans like her favorite 7 for all Mankind.

Katie Holmes

THE CLASSIC
From her chic bob to her enviable accessories, Katie Holmes has locked down the refined look. She sizzles on the red carpet in a flawless Azzedine Alaia frock and is a hot mama in wide Roland Mouret trousers.

Penelope Cruz

THE CONTINENTAL
Penelope Cruz embraces fashion in a big way, from slinky Versace gowns on the red carpet to immaculate Dior dresses on the streets of Paris.

Jessica Biel

THE ALL-AMERICAN
Jessica Biel knows what flatters her athletic figure – strong colors, like her fuchsia Oscar de la Renta gown at the Oscars, and simple cuts, like her white Hudson jeans on the streets of N.Y.C.

Drew Barrymore

THE CHAMELEON
Never content to pick just one style, Drew Barrymore has mastered them all. One minute, she's glamorous in Dior Haute Couture at the Golden Globes – the next, casually funky in leggings on MTV.

Jennifer Lopez

THE GLAMOUR GIRL
Focusing on her flawless skin and hourglass figure, Jennifer Lopez showcases her feminine wiles in clingy Marchesa gowns and sexy Roberto Cavalli animal prints.

Reese Witherspoon

THE SOPHISTICATE
2007 brought out the best in Reese Witherspoon. From her spectacular Nina Ricci gown at the Oscars to her simple black ensembles on the streets of L.A., this mother of two shows us less is definitely more.

Gwen Stefani

THE TRENDSETTER
Sticking to a strict palette of red, white, black and trademark leopard, Gwen Stefani rocked the red carpet in Chanel Haute Couture and kept it cool in houndstooth while hanging out in England.

Ali Larter

THE NEWCOMER
Ali Larter hit the ground running with the success of Heroes. Whether she's in sexy Calvin Klein or mixing Prada with the Gap while showing off her killer legs, you'd never know she wasn't an old pro at looking good.

people.com

LMAO at Beyonce being "best dressed".

14-09-2007
V.I.P.

Terrible picks

The only ones I agree with are Penelope, Gwen, and Reese. But those three still probably wouldn't make it into my top picks.

backstage pass

I highly disagree with this list (but then again all best/worst dressed lists, especially by People mag, are stupid).

The pink dress Cameron D. is wearing is very cute, though.

14-09-2007
V.I.P.

I think they only go for the popular celebrities that eeeevveryone likes. Thats People.

14-09-2007
tfs star

^Exactly. I don't think any of those listed would make my list. People always chooses the same celebs for these lists.

14-09-2007
V.I.P.

This list SUCKS! Since when is Kate Holmes stylish?

And I heard they named Eva Green the worst dressed - they showed her in that Givenchy Haute Couture gown and called it 'the worst' - wtf?!!!!!!!

Anyone that insults Givenchy, let alone Haute Couture, does NOT know fashion or style !

14-09-2007
trendsetter

People wouldn't know Best Dressed if Lindsay Lohan drove it into them! These are worse than awful, Beyonce?! Beyonce?! Baby jesus. I still can't get over that horrible 'Metropolis' tribute robot outfit she wore on stage, and how she destroyed those gold paillette Balenciaga leggings. That was absolutely UNFORGIVEABLE.

14-09-2007
stl
trendsetter

Beyonce as best dressed?!?!?!?!??!?!
I think Cameron is rather casual and cool, Reese is definately in, and Gwen.

14-09-2007
i'm almost ready..

i don't agree with a single choice...

14-09-2007
coffee&tv

Eh none of these people really come to mind when I think "Best Dressed".

coffee&tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba01 View Post

And I heard they named Eva Green the worst dressed - they showed her in that Givenchy Haute Couture gown and called it 'the worst' - wtf?!!!!!!!

Anyone that insults Givenchy, let alone Haute Couture, does NOT know fashion or style !
Eva Green wears outfits off the runway that people would imagine themselves wearing. I admire her for wearing the most gorgeous dresses by Galliano

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba01 View Post
This list SUCKS! Since when is Kate Holmes stylish?
Since like two years ago when she started doing new thing with her style.

fashion elite

How boring. Camilla belle should be on that list. This is just a popularity list.

14-09-2007
rising star

with so many stylish girls in the world.............beyonce??? :O

i don´t understand nothing...i love specially gwen and jennifer lopez

14-09-2007
V.I.P.

I agree they always go with the obvious most popular celebrities, if it was vogues best dressed, Eva Green would be on the best dressed list,:p along with Camille Belle, Diane Kruger, Dita Von Teese, and Carine Rotfield, I agree with Reese Witherspoon, her makeover and partnership with Nina Ricci has been the best style transformation of the year!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, dressed, people