How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

dear lord the girls are SO young!

but this thread is totally worth it. i love the outfits!

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Emily

Emily is always our favorite casualista! Wether it be sneakers and sweats or jeans and a sweater, nobody does it better than Emily. Emily shows us that sporty, casual girls can rock any look, including skirts. Even if you don’t think of yourself as a “skirt” kind of girl, there is a skirt out there for you. Try on different shapes, lengths and fabrics until you find the right match.

Credits:
Striped Top: Emma and Sam
Skirt: Bebe
Shoes: Steve Madden

abcfamily

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Aria

Signature jewelry is nothing new to Aria but there is something extra special about this spider web necklace. Who would have thought that something so simple could be so beautiful? In the crazy world of fashion, sometimes the simplest concepts turn out to be the most appealing. Keep your eyes open to pieces that speak to you in unique and rare ways. You might be surprised where you find beauty.

Credits:
Necklace: Petite Web Pendant by Briana Erin Jewelry

abcfamily

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Hanna's Cropped Leather Jacket

Haven’t we seen this cropped leather jacket before on Hanna? We LOVE that this gem of a jacket has made a repeat appearance with a new outfit. Even our fashion “it girl” knows that you don’t always have to be in something new to be stylish. Buy pieces you love and wear them until your heart is content. It would be a fashion crime to keep pieces like this locked up!

Credits
Jeans: Paige Denim
Jacket: Guess
Shirt: Black Halo

abcfamily

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Spencer's Classic Outfit

This might be Spencer’s most classic outfit to date. Ankle length jeans, a button up shirt and loafers are about as timeless as you can get. Spencer will have these pieces in her closet for years to come. When you are shopping for staples like these, look for quality garments that can withstand some wear and tear because these key pieces will never go out of style.

Credits
Jeans: J Crew
Shoes: Toms
Shirt: BDG

abcfamily

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Emily's Jean Jacket

What wardrobe staple should every fashionista have in her closet? A classic jean jacket works for every fashion personality. Trendy, grungy, classic and sporty girls all have a use for this wardrobe staple. This jacket can go with anything and it’s seasonless and trend-proof!

Credits
Jean Jacket: J Crew
Tank Tops: Daftbird
Hoodie: Alternative Earth

abcfamily

31-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Spencer's Light Denim Jacket

Light denim?? Who would have thought that Spencer would choose such a trendy jacket? The reason we love this on her is because even though the fabric isn’t timeless, the classic cut of the jacket makes the trend work. When you are looking to test the waters on some trendy looks, keep an eye out for pieces that still speak to your fashion sensibilities but give you that taste of something new and different. The key is to find the perfect marriage of both.

Credits
Jacket: Gap 1969

abcfamily

01-08-2010
V.I.P.

I really like what Spencer wears in the scene when theyre in school and her teacher talks to her about entering her Russian paper in for a competition.

I like how Aria and Hanna dress.

and OMG hanna's mum! She played Sydney on Melrose Place didnt she?
GORGEOUS woman!

V.I.P.

Yeh alison looks atleast 17 i'd say...but then again the girl who plays spencer is 30 something, and she doesn't look it. i thought lucy hale (aria) was still 16 but shes 21!

02-08-2010
windowshopping

There's a really really cute cat print romper Spencer wore in episode 4 I think.. I can't figure out who it is by.. It would be great if someone could ID it.

07-09-2010
V.I.P.

i love the coat spencer wore in 1.9

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaxox View Post
but then again the girl who plays spencer is 30 something, and she doesn't look it.
She's 24.

07-09-2010
front row

Actually I don't really like PLL fashion.. I don't know, mainly it's because of Aria. She cracks me up everytime, her style is so weird..

08-09-2010
V.I.P.

^ true.

i like what hanna wears though

windowshopping

I'd only wear clothes from Spencer's closet. I love her style. Hanna looks too made up always. Her clothes are most of the time shiny or has sparkle. Aria is quirky and interesting. And then we have Emily, she sometimes look put together but more often than not she looks like she just grab anything she can from her closet then out the door.

I like their clothes on the show. There's definitely a variety.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, liars, pretty