How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

such a pretty blue top!

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Love the blue top and her hair.

Hate those shoes.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

30-05-2012
front row

Gorgeous blue top! She has such lovely style.

31-05-2012
front row

Cute! Love the blue.

01-06-2012
backstage pass

Rachel and Hayden walk to their car after having breakfast at a restaurant on Friday (June 1) in Los Angeles.

justjared

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Interesting jeans! Her hair looks lovely there; it looks solid brunette and not two-tone.

Not too fond of the sandals or bag though.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

01-06-2012
tfs star

That outfit is super cute. I like the jeans and those sandals of hers are growing on me. She just somehow pulls them off. I wouldn't wear them though. On another note, she and Hayden are the weirdest couple ever. Of course being all lovey dovey doesn't necessarily mean love, but why are they constantly looking like they don't even know each other in candids? They've been dating 5+ years, were engaged at one time, what is there to be coy about? Never seen anything like it.

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

I seriously have no idea if she's calling the paparazzi or if she's just that popular. I still love her though She's definitely been the most successful since the OC stopped

02-06-2012
front row

so true chickadee! whenever they're spotted together they always look miserable.
Her hair is looking way better now though

02-06-2012
V.I.P.

The white bag is super cute!
Love it

02-06-2012
backstage pass

I love that khaki jacket!

maybe they just don't want to 'give' the paparazzi anything if you know what i mean? I bet PDA pics sell even better and maybe they hope they're done taking pics quicker if they just look miserable I dunno...

02-06-2012
tfs star

The sandals ruin the outfit for me, but I adore that 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini she's carrying

02-06-2012
V.I.P.

untagged HQs

celebrity-paradise (posted by The Elder)

02-06-2012
V.I.P.

celebrity-paradise (posted by The Elder)

02-06-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyshambles View Post
I love that khaki jacket!

maybe they just don't want to 'give' the paparazzi anything if you know what i mean? I bet PDA pics sell even better and maybe they hope they're done taking pics quicker if they just look miserable I dunno...
I'd be quicker to believe that if it wasn't so obvious she calls the paps. Ben Mackenzie has been on Southland longer than she's been on HOD and he has not been papped nearly as much. And he's ridic-hot, so what gives? What's more, Mischa Barton, who is kind of a mess right now and therefore a "better" target for the paps, hasn't been papped as much as Rachel has been either. And it's not because of a lack of job, because even before Rachel got HOD she was getting papped like every other day. That's why I'm just like even if they don't hold hands, you might as well go about like normal because you knew the paps are going to be there. Why call the paps to act like you don't call the paps?

Anyway, sorry for that whole long thing, but I also agree with you about the jacket.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2014, bilson, rachel, september