How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-12-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverandnone
I hate how celebuzz doesnt allow you to save the pictures. You have to go through the whole process of pressing print screen, pasting it to paint...etc. meh.
I know that's why I wait till other people do it first lol

Here's another one without his bennie on probably on his way to meet her.

The whole set is on Lion_Lamb

http://community.livejournal.com/lio...13.html#cutid1

02-12-2008
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
I know that's why I wait till other people do it first lol

How evil of you!

02-12-2008
trendsetter

he really does drive the 89 BMW. oh rob!

02-12-2008
front row

They aren't dating, he has said before that they have been friends since forever.

He looks delish! Thanks for all the pics!

02-12-2008
fashion elite

he has such a mischievous smile

02-12-2008
PrettySmileyStew ♥

wow. not meaning to sound creepy but he wore gray underwear under those black pants.

theres a picture of them sticking out on the previous page.

can you tell what kind they are though ?

02-12-2008
fashion elite

^ lol I noticed it too. But i can't zoom in the picture to see what kind they are

02-12-2008
PrettySmileyStew ♥

well then.
we'll just have to find out some other way ........

i tried saving them off celebuzz and could

Last edited by colourmefashion; 02-12-2008 at 05:10 PM.

02-12-2008
trendsetter

Yeah, they're just been friends for a while because didn't Camilla date his best friend for a while?

He looks so great, although I wish he'd wash his hair! Seems like there are going to be lots of paparazzi pics popping up now!

02-12-2008
V.I.P.

I was thinking the same thing. Camilla dated Tom so it'd be kind of awkward if she moved onto Rob. He doesn't really seem to be the type to date his best friend's ex girl. Isn't she dating Joe, anyway? LOL.

02-12-2008
V.I.P.

The guy is scoring BIG time.......

Wonder how much they'll pay him for the twilight follow up

02-12-2008
V.I.P.

Not to sound like a naff or anything but Rob never said Camilla was dating Tom he said (at the time) she was dating one of his friends. I'm sure he has other friends besides TomStu.

Anyway this especially the highlighted bit. The UK media is starting to catch on how "big" his getting. From the DailyStar

AMERICA has fallen in love at first bite with a virtually unknown British actor.

Hunky Robert Pattinson has become Hollywood’s latest pin-up playing a vampire with a heart in Twilight.

The movie has not only drawn blood at the box office – taking $90million in its first six days – but has also made Robert, 22, a multi-millionaire.

Three more Twilight movies, based on books by US author Stephanie Mayer, are already planned in a franchise tipped to rival JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series.

Unlike the young wizard, Robert’s lovelorn vampire Edward Cullen oozes sex appeal.

Yet the film contains no saucy scenes and very little violence – earning it a thumbs-up from American parents.

Showbiz “bible” Entertainment Weekly said: “Pattinson is a dreamy, sculpted hunk of a teenage vampire.”

And the Los Angeles Times declared: “Twilight makes you wish you were a romantic teen again.”

Robert and his 18-year-old co-star Kristen Stewart, with whom he is having an off-screen romance, have even been described as “a young Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie”.

Both were mobbed by screaming fans on the red carpet before and after Twilight’s Los Angeles premiere earlier this month.

Last night Londoner Robert said: “It’s insane. I’ve had girls throwing themselves at me since the hype started.

“Now the film’s out I can’t walk down the street without being pounced on.

“All my life I’ve hated crowds. Now I only have to step outdoors and I’m at the centre of one.

“It’s very cool but it’s very uncomfortable too.”

Robert, who is rumoured to have dated the Brazilian model Annelyse Schoenberger and Camilla Belle – the current squeeze of boy band star Joe Jonas – beat 5,000 wannabes to land the role of the forever-young vampire.

His agent got him an audition on the strength of his minor role as Cedric Diggory in 2005’s Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire and Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix two years later.

But Robert admitted: “I didn’t think I stood a chance so I put the audition off for months.

“I assumed it would be like a modelling job and I thought I was probably already ruled out because I wasn’t hitting the gym and the character is meant to have this amazing body.

“In the end my friends persuaded me to go for it, so I hit the gym determined not only to get a six-pack but also to get rid of every ounce of fat.”

And his hard work paid off when director Catherine Hardwicke realised he was “the one”.

The 6ft 1in actor sent US fans into a frenzy when he appeared on screen with what seems to be an amazingly impressive “vampire bulge”.

But we can reveal he wore special groin padding in several scenes.

He explained: “The harness I had to wear when I appeared to be flying caused terrible chafing in a certain delicate area.

“So the wardrobe department came up with a snug-fitting groin pad that not only relieved the pain but also kind of enhanced my appearance.”

Twilight is scheduled for release in the UK on December 19.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just cracked up at the Brad and Angelina line.

02-12-2008
PrettySmileyStew ♥

yes, I'm pretty sure Camilla dated Robert's best friend Tom for a while, so I'm guessing that he and Camilla have been good friends for a long time now.

the media seems to think her not allowed to have female friends

02-12-2008
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Quote:
Robert and his 18-year-old co-star Kristen Stewart, with whom he is having an off-screen romance, have even been described as “a young Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie”.
that's not right...

02-12-2008
scenester

Incase you guys were wondering who Robs sister is,here are some pics from her facebook=)She does look like him.

http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0884659wj8.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0551578cd6.jpg

Last edited by fashiOnFul; 02-12-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert