How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-12-2008
V.I.P.

He has another sister, too. She does look like him! Isn't she a musician or something?

02-12-2008
PrettySmileyStew ♥

I believe that sister in the pictures is Victoria, because Liz is a musician and I see her picture before.

though, i dont see the resemblence.

02-12-2008
blink once. blink twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
wow. not meaning to sound creepy but he wore gray underwear under those black pants.

theres a picture of them sticking out on the previous page.

can you tell what kind they are though ?
haha don't feel creepy. i'm pretty sure most of the people on here caught that too
(including me) he's just so mysterious and interesting! hehe.

03-12-2008
I love you too

Oh, I actually really like him and Camilla
uh, I need to go on work, but all I have it's Rob in my mind

03-12-2008
front row

^i know how that feels
he grew on me exponentially in the past couple days, creeps me out whenever i think of it

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

So it was my turn to have a "Rob" dream last night (If you read ONTD you will know what I'm talking about).

It was completely weird. My parents were his managers and he was staying at our house and my friends and I did some snooping around their office, looked at his file and we found out that he MURDERED someone when he was a teenager.

Then all my friend keep on saying was "Don't you dare say anything. Don't you dare ruin Twilight for me. Don't you dare ruin Twilight for me. I will hate you if you ruin Rob". Then we heard a noise in the house and I thought "he's killing my parents" and then I woke up.

Everyone else keeps having hot steamy dreams except me. Oh no he's a killer in mine. How lame is that.

Can't wait for the UK premiere tonight. The fangirl in me wants to go check it out but I already made plans.

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

hahaha, great dream =)
but didn't he once say in an interview that sex with a vampire is the best because you (him as edward) end up killing the person?! maybe you just woke up too early

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

"Twilight": Chatte mit den Stars auf BRAVO.de!

Am 05. Dezember sind Robert Pattinson und Kristen Stewart zu Gast in der BRAVO-Redaktion - und im Chat kannst du ihnen dann all deine Fragen stellen! Plus: So kannst du beim Chat dabei sein!

Von ca. 17.15 - 17.45 Uhr haben wir am 05. Dezember die beiden Stars des Films "Twilight - Biss zum Morgengrauen", Kristen Stewart (18) und Robert Pattinson (22) bei uns im BRAVO.de-Live-Chat zu Gast! Dann kannst du alle Fragen loswerden, die du an die beiden Shootingstars hast.
http://www.bravo.de/online/render.ph...696df813a9f460

just a little article that you can chat with rob and kristen on that magazines chatroom on dec 5th from 5:15 to 5:45 pm (german time). don't know if it's all in english or if someone's there to translate but if you wanna ask them a question here's a link to register...
http://community.bravo.de/bravo_anmeldung.php

03-12-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine View Post
He has another sister, too. She does look like him! Isn't she a musician or something?
Yeah, that's Victoria, like colourmefashion said. His sister Lizzy is a singer. She's been in a couple of bands - Aurora and Milk & Sugar. Victoria and Lizzy look like one another, but I'd have to say I don't see too much of a resemblance to Rob either.

Here's Lizzy:

Actors and Writers, London

Speaking of family, Rob's parents don't look like what I expected them to when they were on Ellen with him. They're adorable, though. His mum looks a bit plastic. =/ He deffo looks like his dad and his sisters got their looks from their mum.

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

^ do you have a picture of his parents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post

in a franchise tipped to rival JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series.

Yeah Right

Quote:
“So the wardrobe department came up with a snug-fitting groin pad that not only relieved the pain but also kind of enhanced my appearance.”
ALso LOL - I didn't even notice

Last edited by Lacroix; 03-12-2008 at 08:41 AM.

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacroix View Post
^ do you have a picture of his parents?
i just made some screenshots from the ellen show...that's the only time i have seen his parents...his sisters were next to them as well

sorry they're so small and bad quality...

source...youtube

03-12-2008
tfs star

Wow i guess i completely blanked out on seeing rob's parents on the ellen show. i gotta see that one more time. thanks for posting Alvedansen! i can't tell who he looks like but somehow he seems to have his dad's chinky eyes when he smiles.

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

thanks for posting. I thought his parents would look...older? idk, at least his mother

03-12-2008
fashion insider

His mother couldn't have been more English if she tried...

03-12-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
His mother couldn't have been more English if she tried...
hahaha, that's EXACTLY what i thought when i saw them. but i like that a lot, i don't think she looks plastic at all. and they all seem pretty friendly and nice

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert