How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-04-2009
tfs star

I love the Instyle out-takes. I think the styling on that shoot was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nollafyzzil View Post
He's worn that shirt and that jacket before, he has such a limited wardrobe.
Lol, I tend to wear the same things over again too, haha...

19-04-2009
tfs star

Rob encounter:

Quote:
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I told this story yesterday on the air, but then got hundreds of emails from fans of RP that missed it and even a few in Italy, the Ukraine and Mexico that wanted it in writing so that they could translate it!!

So here it is...

Last Friday night I went out for dinner at Rodney's Oyster Bar in Yaletown, Vancouver with my husband Dave and my friend Todd. I was sitting at the bar when who walks in right behind me?? Robert Pattinson. Right away I knew I had to meet him and try to get a picture... (who wouldn't)

He went upstairs and sat at the end of a table with Kristen Stewart, a few other vampires and about 5 others. He eat steak and veggies (no carbs) and was bothered a few times by girls while he ate so I wanted to wait. Then my opportunity came, he went out for a smoke break with a producer and I followed.

I introduced myself and told him I was from a radio station, and asked if I could please get a picture for my website. He said "um, no" because he hates being judged on his facial expressions, he said if he looked too happy then he was drunk or high, if he looked to sad people think he's depressed. He told me he'd like to think about it, so I stayed out and talked with him for about 20 minutes total... we talked about fame, he told me (not exact words) it's pretty crazy going from a nothing to the it-guy and he thought it was weird that he's so famous now people want to know what he ate for breakfast. (he laughed at that)

We also talked about filiming in Van, he said he loved the city and that the film looks really good so far. Then another guy walked up and wanted a picture for his daughter and they took one. So I asked Robert again if I could get a picture, since the other guy did and he said only if you just keep it for you and don't put it on your site. I said okay...and he said "Holly, (while touching my left shoulder), I'm going to remember you so I'm trusting you not to put this up on the site", and while starring into his beautiful eyes with these batting lashes, of course I said okay.

We took the picture and he chuckled and said "you know what's crazy? I belive that you won't put the picture up because you said you wouldn't, Canadians are so nice." I hung out for another few minutes and thanked him for talking with me and being so charming and I went back inside and so did he.

I think the 2 words I'd use to describe him are charming and lovely. He was real, pretty quiet, didn't want a lot of attention but was very intense (which was hott!!) and super kind to everyone. Oh and...he didn't stink!! he smelled like a lovely, freshly showered vampire.

Thanks so much for allll your emails!
Love Holly
http://hollyconway.blogspot.com/2009...son-story.html

Last edited by franchini; 19-04-2009 at 05:31 PM.

19-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by nollafyzzil View Post
he has such a limited wardrobe.
Well maybe he reads the 4-5 piece french wardrobe thread ..."stick to the 4-5 pieces that make girls cr*** their panties and wear them over and over again"

19-04-2009
V.I.P.

^^^^

19-04-2009
V.I.P.

Holly f*ck one goes out for a few too many hours and comes back to pics glore.

Nice spotting nollafyzzil on the recycled shirt.

Re Instyle Outakes - My BFF is going to flip her lid when she sees the ones of him and Kellan. She will be drooling.

Re Fan sigthing - I'm sorry but how horrible. I would never ever do that to someone famous. He was there to enjoy himself at a club. You can tell from the pics that he's just

ONTD Livejournal

19-04-2009
V.I.P.

^especially after reading what he said to the radio dj (it is the same one from this written down fan encounter, right?) ...to not put the picture onto the net. i wonder if he asked those girls (from the concert) the same thing. and did they sell the pics to the agencies themselves? because on their pages are only the ones of kristen/nikki(and i can't imagine papz IN the club?!)

but it really depends on the fans, i would NEVER go up to celebrities and ask for pictures when it's in a setting where they're as private people, i can understand when people do that at premieres or fan events, but other than that "stars" should be treated as the normal persons they are. and i've already been to concerts with "famous" people in the crowd and although some recognized them no one bothered to go up to them but just left them alone and have fun...but to be fair, this was at a concert of one of nikkis friends and they didn't do much to hide. it's sad, but when you know people will recognize you, you either stand in the back in a corner or you go to the front (like they did) and you have to expect people to come up to you. especially with the crazy fans they know they have, so it's hard to feel too sorry. and yeah it's sad that they get harassed like that, but he was backstage at sams show - no fan pics, the last few weeks we didn't get pap pics...he knows how to hide

19-04-2009
PrettySmileyStew ♥

I want a bigger version of him wearing that top hat !!!!

19-04-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
when you know people will recognize you, you either stand in the back in a corner or you go to the front (like they did) and you have to expect people to come up to you. especially with the crazy fans they know they have, so it's hard to feel too sorry.
To me itīs sad that those are their only options, to hide like criminals or to be bother/harrassed by fans
Imagine not being able to live your life the way you want to, nevermind money and perks, that must be awful

19-04-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
To me itīs sad that those are their only options, to hide like criminals or to be bother/harrassed by fans
Imagine not being able to live your life the way you want to, nevermind money and perks, that must be awful
Well itís not THAT extreme(only those two options), but right now they have crazy fans(and they know it) and people will come up to them, whether they want it or not. It comes with the territory and although itís terrible that they canít lead a normal life anymore, they could also have avoided this craziness. Some people donít respect that little something called ďprivacyĒ but itís not like this was the first time it happened, plus: it was one of nikkis friends gigs, and that friend even gave a shout out to Nikki, so it wasnít like they were begging to be left aloneÖand some other night(s) rob asked people politely not to take any pictures, he could have done the same here. And finally, there are fans and there are stalkers, they just happen to have A LOT of creepy stalker fans.
of course the fans shouldn't harrass them like this but when you become famous you have to worry about papz/stalkers and a change of your everyday lifestyle...it's the ugly side of the business, but we all know it's part of the game

i'm really torn, because on the one hand rob and kristen seem like private people who like to do normal stuff without getting noticed (and therefore shouldn't be followed around by papz and "fans") on the other hand this has become normality and they should have known what they were getting themselves into and as the last months showed it's not THAT hard to avoid the papz

20-04-2009
fashion insider

That story with the radio persons just makes me like him more and it's really sad that he like has to beg people not to post pictures and it also makes me sad that some people don't respect that and give others a bad picture as well.

Anyway, back to topic, he's looking good. Hahah.

20-04-2009
fashion elite

^Yeah, its shows how great he is as a person.

I really love those Instyle Outtakes. He looks so hot in the navy suit and Ray Bans.
Very cute in that hat pic may I add.

20-04-2009
tfs star

^ Yeah I liked the radio dj story, although it was kinda sad too. Especially what he said about being judged on facial expressions. I know that for example on places like ONTD, whenever new pictures are posted of him a lot of people think he's high or whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
I want a bigger version of him wearing that top hat !!!!
I noticed that in those Instyle outtakes! Maybe we'll get HQs soon.

20-04-2009
fashion insider

Yeah, I don't really get it but I guess Rob's already handling everything pretty good and he'll get used to it even more in time. Maybe he's lucky and everything will calm down a little once all Twilight movies are out.

The Ray Bans really suit him. Hmmmmm. ;D

20-04-2009
trendsetter

Picture's of Robert at 100 Monkeys show last night

20-04-2009
V.I.P.

oh they're cute, thanks so much

here's a d/l link to the how to be s/t
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...5965eaa7bc68bc
nr. 22 and chokin on dust 1&2 are by rob...well it's more "art" than rob and barely any rob to begin withsee for yourselves

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert