How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-04-2009
backstage pass

He looks absolutely gorgeous in the fan pics! I like his hair there.

30-04-2009
tfs star

more fan pics from the set

twitpic.com(user:watermelon04)

30-04-2009
front row

Thanks for the new fan pics.

I agree that his hair is looking really good, and he is gorgeous (as usual). I swear, I'll take him any which way - Hobo Rob, Edward Rob, Dork Rob, Oscars Rob....the list goes on.

30-04-2009
V.I.P.

thanks for the new pics

i'd also take any rob, but edward rob would be sent to bathroom first to take off the hideous make-up

and i miss ...what was it again? red-cheeks-rob? at least leaving-a-club-drunk-rob, haven't seen that in a while

ETA: it was rosy-cheeks-rob, right?! - lol

30-04-2009
trendsetter

Robert Pattinson interview.
Quote:
2. I read that you were really nervous about filming the nude scenes and the explicit scenes, how did you prepare yourself for those?

[Laughs] I had so many ridiculous answers just come into my head [more laughs]. I had a penis implant! I don't know, I just kind of, it's funny because Spanish people are so ... have no problem with nudity at all, I mean at all, and English people obviously do have, like, the most enormous problem with it. It's like little things, like when I saw my father getting changed for swimming I got, like, traumatized by it ... I don't really know what I did, I just kind of freaked out a bit. [Laughs]

5. Kristen Stewart is going to be playing rock icon Joan Jett. Is there a rock icon that you'd like to play?

I'd love to play Van Morrison, but I doubt I would get the part [laughs].

6. Who would you love to tour with, if you were going to do a tour as a musician?

Rob: I'd quite like to tour with Kings of Leon. I think they're pretty cool.

7. If you couldn't be an actor or a musician, what do you think you would be doing?

I'd quite like to be a political strategist and like a spin doctor. [Laughs] I'd really, really like to do that. I think I will end up doing that at one point.

8. Can you talk about the movie you're signing on, or about to sign on, called 'Memoirs'?

It's not final yet, but I think if it does happen it'll be a fantastic movie. It's an amazing script. I think Jenny Lumet [who's writing the script] is incredible and Allen Coulter [who's directing] is also. I think it could be. I was quite excited about it. I was working in New York on the script a few weeks ago, and we came up with some really cool stuff

14. Would you do full-frontal nudity like Daniel Radcliffe did?

I think it would depend on what it is. Yeah, it really does depend on what it is. And I don't think a lot of people would really want to see that. I think it would ruin the illusion. [Laughs]
I love what he said for the last question I wouldn't mind seeing naked Rob
- Read the full interview http://www.moviefone.com/insidemovie...son-interview/

30-04-2009
front row

Oh yes, rosy-cheeks Rob is a favorite of mine! Suspenders airport Rob is another fave. *sigh*

Hmmm...full frontal naked Rob?

ETA - Wolverine Rob and Smoking Rob are also close to my heart

Last edited by White Sands; 30-04-2009 at 02:47 PM.

30-04-2009
V.I.P.

more childhood pics...i hope that aunt talked to his parents before, otherwise these are really intrusive

lionandlamblove.org

Last edited by Alvedansen; 30-04-2009 at 03:23 PM.

30-04-2009
tfs star

The pictures are cute, but I also hope that his aunt told Rob that they would be published...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool_fan View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy the One magazine. I love the pictures!
I think it's a French magazine. Hope that helps.

30-04-2009
trendsetter

Oh dear.. Now I think those pictures are a bit too personal. I would disown my aunt if she sold me like this. I really feel sorry for him, i mean I'm all up for seeing new pics of him but these pictures are too personal, its all getting well too ridiculous now.

30-04-2009
tfs star

Little Ashes
Little Ashes picture and review that's in Sight & Sound magazine (May 2009 issue). Sorry that my scanner isn't that great!

Also, people in London/UK may be interested in entering this competition to go to a screening of the film next week. It ends at midnight tonight.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...detail.do?cat=

source: my scans.

Last edited by franchini; 30-04-2009 at 04:03 PM.

30-04-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy/Beautiful
Oh dear.. Now I think those pictures are a bit too personal.
Agree. I know that other celeb baby pics get out but it's just weird. I wil say he is a cutie.

Last edited by Label Basher; 30-04-2009 at 05:01 PM.

30-04-2009
V.I.P.

...but where shall we draw the line?! if we should find out he doesn't want those pics out i'm more than willing to take them down, but we had personal pics from his friends' myspace/lj accounts, fanpics from those crazies and tons of paparazzi pics...of course these pics were taken before he was famous and you can see his family, but still, if i were in his shoes i'd be more offended by the people stalking my every step and causing a scene on a private night out than some baby pics

30-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy/Beautiful View Post
Oh dear.. Now I think those pictures are a bit too personal. I would disown my aunt if she sold me like this. I really feel sorry for him, i mean I'm all up for seeing new pics of him but these pictures are too personal, its all getting well too ridiculous now.
I have to agree.

It's hard to know where to draw the line, but my instincts tell me this isn't right.

Let me be clear that I'm not criticizing Alvedansen for posting them. They're out there now, so there's nothing we can do about it. I just don't think the photos should have been made public by his aunt to begin with.

30-04-2009
front row

francini thanks for the scan! I can't wait to see this movie.

30-04-2009
fashion elite

I don't think the baby pics are that big of a deal. Fans post personal pics of Rob hanging out with friends all the time and personally, I think that's more intrusive.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert