How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-05-2009
V.I.P.

Did anyone here by any chance read this week's Heat Magazine? There's a competition where you have to find four mini Robert heads in the issue. I've only found one.

03-05-2009
tfs star

Rob wins an award for How To Be.

Quote:
Robert Pattinson wins BEST ACTOR for HOW TO BE!! at FirstGlance Film Fest Hollywood!! Come out tomorrow for an Encore Screening!
http://twitter.com/FirstGlanceFilm

03-05-2009
tfs star

^^ aw, that nice. He deserved it
I'll be embarrased for him if he ever get nominated/wins a Razzie for twilight....

03-05-2009
V.I.P.

congratulaions to him. well done.

03-05-2009
V.I.P.

This is the first time I notice that his russian tee has so many holes, now I want it even more...

I think this is from Rome, but I´m not sure if it´s a cropped closeup or a new pic, love it eitherway...

jjb.yuku.com

03-05-2009
V.I.P.

^Yes, it's a cropped closeup from Rome, here's the pic:

robertpattinsonsource.org

03-05-2009
tfs star

^that is a really pretty pic but i'll consider that an exception since him and kristen looked so tired and fed up in most of the pics from Rome...

old but now in HQ pics

spunk-ransom.com

he looks great but his pupils are freaking me out

Last edited by beatgobum; 03-05-2009 at 11:03 PM.

04-05-2009
fashion icon

^ Great skin!

04-05-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Show Support for Sam Bradley—and Rural Tibetans
by Celebuzz on May. 3, 2009 05:00 PM

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Show Support for Sam Bradley—and Rural Tibetans

Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have already proven that they're more than willing to support their musician friends.

But Saturday night they also did their part to improve the world while pursuing their music appreciation.

Pattinson and Stewart attended a concert by their pal Sam Bradley—a longtime musical collaborator of Pattinson's who co-penned the song "Never Think" for the Twilight soundtrack—at Vancouver nightspot Richard's on Richards last night.

As Bradley rocked the capacity crowd of 750, RPattz and K-Stew cheered him on from backstage, as they've tended to do while catching him play in Vancouver during the filming of the Twilight sequel New Moon.

The event—which also included sets by the Darcys and the Get Down—was a benefit concert for the Gewa Project, a charitable organization that works to improve living conditions of people living in rural Tibet. Among other things, Gewa Project provides furniture and supplies to an old-person's home in Tibet.

In addition to the funds that were raised for the Gewa Project, Sam—who was introduced to the project through a friend and hopes to continue working with them—kept with the spirit of the event and pre-arranged to honor all of his personal guests by making an additional contribution to the organization, in all of their names, as a further showing of both his generosity and of their support.

Nice to know that Pattinson and Stewart are willing to come out and support a good cause a well as enjoy some tunes from a buddy. Clearly, the young Twilight stars represent a new breed of vampires—ones who feel compelled to give something back when they're not draining the blood of the soon-to-be undead.
celebuzz.com

04-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatgobum View Post
he looks great but his pupils are freaking me out
that´s why I think that he´s always intoxicated in some way, you can´t have the flash on your face and still have dilated pupils!

04-05-2009
fashion icon

^ Hehe, and he wonders why people think he's high all the time.

04-05-2009
front row

Congrats to Rob on winning the award. I really hope I get to see the film again soon. I'm still fuming that the sound was so crap when I saw it.

Rob is looking very nice in those new HQ pics that beatgobum posted - thanks! And yes, he has lovely skin - adore the 4th one.

Can't wait for Little Ashes this Friday!! Is anyone else going to see it this weekend?

04-05-2009
tfs star

^ I just bought my ticket for Little Ashes! I was hoping to see it on Friday, but I think the time I wanted was sold out, so I'm seeing it next Monday instead. I can't wait, it should be awesome.

04-05-2009
front row

Actually, seeing it on a weekday is probably the best way to go. After the screaming fangirls at Twilight and How To Be, I don't think I could handle it at Little Ashes.

Has anyone seen the photos on PopSugar of Rob and Kristen at the concert? I think Rob brought the suspenders and Russian shirt out again! WOOHOO!!!!!

http://www.popsugar.com/3110516?page=0,0,0

04-05-2009
tfs star

community.livejournal.com/team_kbitch
wish there was a way of saving them somehow

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert