Robert Pattinson (November 2005 - June 2009) - Page 510 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
10-05-2009
front row

lookin great in those candids

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

I´d like to know what tune was he whistling on the latest candids and what cd was that...
Didn´t he say that he´s writing music for a movie? (I don´t remember exactly what he said) Perhaps for Remember Me?

10-05-2009
fashion elite

Whoa he looks amazing now that he cut his hair and washed it a bit lol. It must be overwhelming to have your fame skyrocket overnight. I can't imagine going from having a small role in one Harry Potter movie to being part of a franchise that's just as popular and twice as crazy.

Last edited by after__eight; 10-05-2009 at 09:28 AM.

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

i don't know how i feel about emmy rossum. she's very pretty, but hm...i'd prefer amanda over emmy

hehe, and i love that he's wearing the same outfit in those candids...not that it hasn't happened before now bring the boots back and your perfecto, rob

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

i don't get this amanda -emmy thing, wasn't amanda already signed for the movie or?

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

no, amanda is shooting another movie with summit. their press-release made it sound like it was "remember me" with rob, but it's another one...just the same production company

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

some more pics minus the jacket

robertpattinsonsource.org

10-05-2009
front row

Alvedansen I'm also unsure about Emmy. I don't hate the idea though.

Thanks for the new candids minus the jackets. Gosh, he looks so pale there. I wonder if he ever wears shorts (or even owns a pair)? I think it would freak me out to see him in shorts and flip flops!

Last edited by White Sands; 10-05-2009 at 11:08 AM.

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

^I´d like to see what he wears to the gym, sweat pants and a tshirt most likely... now I can´t take the image of a sweaty Rob of my mind lol :p

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
no, amanda is shooting another movie with summit. their press-release made it sound like it was "remember me" with rob, but it's another one...just the same production company
oooh,thanks for the clarification.i misunderstood the article.
thanks for the pics too.

10-05-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^I´d like to see what he wears to the gym, sweat pants and a tshirt most likely... now I can´t take the image of a sweaty Rob of my mind lol :p
Ooh...sweaty Rob...now there's a nice image to start the day with!

Seeing Little Ashes this afternoon - very excited!!

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Emmy Rossum was also seen leaving the same studio this afternoon. Robert, 22, held on tight to an unmarked CD and script.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Sands
^ Wow - he leaves dinner in Vancouver at 3 am and then we see him in the same outfit that afternoon in LA?

Oh, and sounds like Emmy Rossum might be in the running to play his love interest in Remember Me? Very interesting!
Seriously if Emmy Rossum is in that movie with him I will *** a b*tch. I can't stand her. And I don't want to see her trashing about like eels with Rob.

I'm still in the same clothes from yesterday. I just got home from a very full weekend. I did shower though. I'm no hobo.

10-05-2009
tfs star

Great new pictures! I love the fact that he's wearing the same clothes again - it reminds me so much of myself as I do that all the time!

Kinda OT, but yesterday I went to see a play called Dimetos that had Holliday Grainger in it (the girl that played Charlotte in The Bad Mother's Handbook), and she was absolutely amazing in it. Seriously great. It was nice to see her acting in person. I thought her and Rob were so cute together on screen.

Last edited by franchini; 10-05-2009 at 02:45 PM.

10-05-2009
V.I.P.

sorry, last one was messed up, here it is again

popsugar.com

10-05-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Has the sun finally set on Robert Pattinson's New Moon filming?

The actor was spotted in Los Angeles yesterday, first visiting a Venice, Ca. recording studio (on the heels of actress Emmy Rossum), then dinner in West Hollywood.

RadarOnline.com spied Pattinson wining and dining for two hours at Palihouse, alongside director Allen Coulter, who will helm Pattinson's next film Remember Me.

Pattinson was in great spirits, an onlooker tells us, donning jeans and a black hoodie. The on-screen vampire chainsmoked and laughed with Coulter and two other pals before shaking hands and heading off to his room.

A source tells us that Pattinson will take residence at the boutique hotel for the next three weeks, and is quite fond of the house burger and a glass of wine in the evenings.

On Saturday, RadarOnline.com obtained exclusive photos of Rpattz and costar Kristen Stewart kneelocked after a night of partying in Vancouver, B.C.

Remember Me was developed as a star vehicle for the actor, about a young couple trying to survive individual family tragedies. Pattinson will next be seen in Little Ashes.
radaronline.com

omg! please please please! dont let emmy rossum be the girl in remember me. it will ruin for me, that girl is blob and ruined jake gyllenhaal for me in the day after tomorrow. I dont even want to THINK about how many ways she'll ruin rob for me in a movie that is supposed to make me fall even more in love with him.

on a lighter note....he looks so hot in those candids, even is he is wearing the exact same clothes in Cali as he did the night before in vancouver...and shannon woodward is so tiny next to him.

Last edited by beatgobum; 10-05-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert