Robert Pattinson (November 2005 - June 2009) - Page 520 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
13-05-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita-karoliina View Post
happy bday!!!
AND i wanna know is that confirmed that hi is dating nikki??
sorry if its out of line question mods..
Well Nikki has already told MTV that she's headed of to Italy the same time that Rob and Kristen is, even though she is not in any of the scenes. So I'm guessing with Nikki there, be prepared for more rumours and pictures about when they all go over to Italy... I can't wait

Oh and Happy Birthday Rob

13-05-2009
tfs star

exciting news!! hopefully it wont be reported as false in the future, cause it would be great if its true

Quote:
Trio bound to Stowe's 'Captives'
Weisz, Jackman, Pattinson set for pic

Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz and Robert Pattinson will star in the period drama "Unbound Captives," with Madeleine Stowe making her directorial debut from a script she wrote.

Gil Netter and Grant Hill will produce with Ashok Amritraj's Hyde Park Entertainment. They are eyeing a year-end production start.

Though Stowe's a newcomer behind the camera, getting the job and landing that cast is a payoff for her risky decision to turn down millions of dollars for the script in 1993. Under pseudonym O.C. Humphrey, Stowe teamed with her husband, actor Brian Benben, to write "Unbound Captives" as a star vehicle for herself.

She would have played a woman (now to be played by Weisz) whose husband is killed and her two children kidnapped by a Comanche war party in 1859. She is rescued by a frontiersman, to be played by Jackman. Pattinson will play the son.

Fox offered Stowe $3 million, and later $5 million, for her script, with Ridley Scott poised to direct and Russell Crowe to star. She turned down what was among the highest sums offered a first-time scribe because there was no promise she would be anything more than screenwriter.

Stowe, who has never publicly spoken about her decision, said she can still remember the surreal moment of turning down all that money over the phone while staring in disbelief at her husband.

"There was never a moment's hesitation on my part, but it felt unreal, and I can remember my husband putting a finger across his neck to signal not to take the offer," Stowe said. "There are moments in life where you need to follow your heart. The script remained my singular focus, but directing it myself wasn't something I ever dreamed of."

The idea came from Netter as she spent years honing the script and visualizing every scene.

"Gil made me realize it when he said there isn't anyone who's going to make the movie you want to make," said Stowe, who then faced the painful task of finding an actress for a role that was once worth $5 million to her.

"I saw three actresses, and knew after meeting with Rachel that she was the person I wanted to hand this role to," she said. "Robert said yes last fall, before everything broke with 'Twilight.' Hugh said yes a couple of weeks ago."

Amritraj sparked to the idea of Stowe directing; she'll be helped by an experienced cinematographer in John Toll, who shot epics "Braveheart" and "The Last Samurai."

Hyde Park Intl. will sell offshore territories at Cannes, and Endeavor Independent, which packaged the pic, will sell North American distribution rights.

Jackman, fresh from "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," is formulating a sequel to that film for Fox. Weisz next stars in the Peter Jackson-directed "The Lovely Bones" for Paramount, and Pattinson is reprising his role as Edward in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon" for Summit.
article is from variety.com
and was posted on community.livejournal.com/pattinsonlife

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

^woah!!! That movie does wonders Robs career!! oH I dont want Rob and Nikki TOGETHER.. :mad:

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

as much as i'm happy for him to get all these projects i want him to do more european/british movies...i want to hear his accent

13-05-2009
scenester

Quote:
I remember Kellan saying they were planning a surprise for him
ya i cannot wait to see what the surprise is

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB

13-05-2009
backstage pass

I hope to see a lot of birthday-pics!
though he might prefer to celebrate "private"...

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

here's birthday pic -lol...i think i'm lurking around on imdb way too much

imdb (message board)

13-05-2009
tfs star

^ haha, omg.

Anyway, I hope he has a really great time today, whatever he does.

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

that explains why hugh was with rob in japan.

13-05-2009
backstage pass

happy irthday rob!

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i have a question: they colored his hair for NM, right? he's not ginger?

offtopic... peter berg used to be so hot, now he has no hair
no one?

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

yeah they colored it a bit. isn't edward described with...i can't remember how he's described besides being perfect...
anyways, i think his original haircolor is a little lighter...dark blonde/light brown. i believe in harry potter or how to be it's his natural color?! that would make sense because many kids who were blonde as kids get that darker blonde hair later on

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

thank you Alvedansen for the info.
i like this colour on him, though it does look unnatural.

13-05-2009
blink once. blink twice.

in the ball pit.

13-05-2009
V.I.P.

I´m very excited about this new movie, I love Rachel and HUGH!!!
Alvedansen: Our two Wolverines together!! yay :p

perhaps this is the western he mentioned once? the one being film in Argentina? I need to start knocking on doors and get into the movie biz here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert