How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

here are few without watermarks:

http://robertandkristen.org/

Last edited by dajrekshn; 22-05-2009 at 12:04 PM.

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

www.popsugar.com

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

http://robertandkristen.org

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt
Really? Life&Style seems to always write the worst crap about them. Stupid rumours. It's seems worse than most of the UK magazines. Combined!
Oh no it's not as bad as Heat, NEW, Closer etc who just report more on UK D-list reality stars, Girls Aloud and Jordan. They are way worst.

L&S is the most laughable of the US tabs with their stories but it's the pictures bb the pictures. They are so pretty.

Peaches needs to GTFO imediately. She's the British Ebola.

22-05-2009
trendsetter

Lainey (Lainey Gossip) and her friend Laura's story about seeing Rob ..

Quote:
But just as I'm debating the best way to bring up the subject of leaving, I hear Lainey whispering my name furiously. When I look up she mouths "Laura, it's Rob."

Yes. That's right. Robert Pattinson.

I look up to see him walking in, in his fitted tux, no tie, a couple of buttons on his shirt undone, looking absolutely delicious. He's walking like he's on a runway, a far cry from his usual "please don't look at me" gait with slumped shoulders and a ducked head. Methinks that every once in a while, Mr. Pattinson enjoys kicking the wardrobe up a notch - and I'm not complaining.

I should probably explain that I'm a fan. A very enthusiastic RPattz fan. While Lainey swears that outwardly I remained cool, I felt my heart rate triple at that moment. And suddenly I was wide awake. He took a seat at a table opposite us, giving me a close and unrestricted view of him and, to quote Lainey, sending my loins into quiveration mode.

So did I shamelessly ogle him for the next two hours? You bet your sweet *** I did!

The boy is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. He chain smokes like crazy, and while I generally find that a disgusting habit, he looks ridiculously sexy doing it. In fact, he looked picture perfect every single time I glanced over at him. He was chatting animatedly with his manager and his agent, laughing and smiling, looking like a guy who was loving his life.

At one point I was jolted out of my lust-induced haze by Lainey who asked me if I was going to, and I quote, "man up and bring it?" I could only reply to her smug little challenge with a death glare because honestly, short of flashing him my boob, what was I supposed to do? The Du Cap is definitely not the place to approach your favourite star like a raging fanatic. And I'm guessing they wouldn't take too kindly to a flasher either.

Eventually, Emile Hirsch walked in with his girlfriend and another good looking girl. They greeted Rob and he - get this - looked shy and stared down alternately at the table or at his management team. It was pretty cute actually. What I didn't find cute was the way Emile greeted Rob - it was a condescending "heyyyyy buddyyyyyyy" and then he proceeded to poach one of Rob's smokes. It was interesting to observe the difference between these two young actors. Emile walked in muttering something about kicking someone's *** and then loudly gave his pointed opinions on various topics. Rob conversed with him but wasn't nearly as biting or cocky. I'm not saying he doesn't have an edge - I overheard him make some sarcastic remarks and he does love dropping the F-bomb (with that British accent - HOT!) , but overall, he comes across as a much nicer guy.
Im not that keen on people smoking (no offence to anyone that does) but I sorta agree that Rob must look sexy smoking .. although i don't think it is a very sexy thing to do.. .. I really don't mean to affend anyone

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

i know exactly what you mean...i never smoked and hate the smell of it, but it does look sexy on some guys. but no way would i tolerate chainsmoking - there go my fangirl dreams of rob

22-05-2009
front row

I also know what you mean about the smoking - Rob is the only guy I've seen in this day and age that still makes it look sexy.

Great story told from Lainey's friend's POV, especially when she talks about how beautiful he is.

Thanks for the untagged photos dajrekshn!

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

He probably got some in Cannes

mrpattinson.com

22-05-2009
trendsetter

Bloody hell he looks GONE! Good on him if he did .. .................

I will not cry.. I am not jealous...

22-05-2009
front row

OMFG - those photos crack me up!

Yeah...methinks our boy probably got lucky.

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

ahahaha, i can't stop staring at these pics...he looks like he's not even there anymore, i guess he had one beer too many
and if he got lucky i bet he wasn't the active part

but eeerm, i like his outfit:p

22-05-2009
windowshopping

definitely too many beers

22-05-2009
front row

^ I know! He's so far gone, I wonder if he was even able to "participate". She looks very pleased with herself though.

I do love the look of the loose tie and undone buttons. Verrrry relaxed. ;-)

22-05-2009
trendsetter

We gotta stop talking about Rob getting some because I can't get the image of a hot, sexy naked Rob huffing & puffing .. and groaning... .. No Stop!

And yeah the relaxed look is definately a given

22-05-2009
front row

^ Don't forget smouldering, pouting, moaning.....and then passing out dead drunk.

Ok, ok, I need to stop giggling at those photos and get on with my day!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert