How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
01-12-2005
  91
scenester
 
bonapartept's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lisbon
Gender: femme
Posts: 90
Hello girls!
Here are some Cedric caps. There are more where these came from, so I'll put here the link of one huge Harry Potter GOF screen cap page for those who want to see more. But BEWARE: there are a LOT of spoilers there (well... all the spoilers to be precise ) so if you haven't seen the movie/read the book and don't want to know what happens, stay away!
Here's the link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/yor...23.html#cutid1
...Meanwhile, indulge yourselves with Cedric!




 
 
01-12-2005
  92
backstage pass
 
l'amelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitygoddess
Am I the only one in this world that think he's ugly?

yes.

__________________
Melanie Laurent <33
www.melanielaurent.net
 
02-12-2005
  93
front row
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 259
no that boy is hot with a capital H

 
02-12-2005
  94
tfs star
 
Josephine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sydney
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,638
i saw this thread last week and didn't really find him hot but i saw harry potter yesterday and i totally got it - he is sooooooo hot!!!

 
02-12-2005
  95
scenester
 
touch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by &fin
yes.
absolutely

__________________
I am what I am
 
03-12-2005
  96
backstage pass
 
l'amelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali
i saw this thread last week and didn't really find him hot but i saw harry potter yesterday and i totally got it - he is sooooooo hot!!!

you have to watch the movie to appreciate his gorgeousness. It's a shame, but the boy doesn't really photograph well.

__________________
Melanie Laurent <33
www.melanielaurent.net
 
03-12-2005
  97
front row
 
Deep Brunette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: L.A.
Gender: femme
Posts: 218
This is the guy I'm going to marry someday...

__________________
"Cocaine is God's way of telling someone that they're too rich." - Robin Williams
 
03-12-2005
  98
backstage pass
 
cookymonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 801
I don't like the way he looks in photographs but he was quite handsome in Harry Potter. One of my friends quoted, "Siggh, he was too beautiful to die." Haha. Any idea what other movies he will be in?

 
03-12-2005
  99
front row
 
iluvaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sydney,Australia
Gender: femme
Posts: 281
At first, when I saw him before the movie, I thought he wasn't that great, but after watching GOF, far out, my perception of him has changed completely, there really is something about him....too cute

 
04-12-2005
  100
fashion elite
 
Odette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nice,France
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,932
How come I never heard of this thread!!! Love him!!I'm obsessed with him.
I think he is so charismatic, love his red carpet, love his style and love Robert himself. He seems fun and then he is gorgeous, the perfect Cedric.
I actually like that he is only casted for 1 movie cause if not we would all be thinking of Cedric not about Robert himself, I mean, I just cannot picture Dan/Rupert/Emma in another different role to me they are Harry/Ron and Hermione and that's it. Robert,on the othe hand, by being in just 1 movie is getting all this attention and popularity but no one would think of him as the Harry Potter boy or as Cedric.
I totally think he'll be the next Jude Law, just look at the boy,there's something about him.

__________________
Since you said goodbye,polka dots fill the sky... And I just don't know why...
 
04-12-2005
  101
backstage pass
 
l'amelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette
How come I never heard of this thread!!! Love him!!I'm obsessed with him.
I think he is so charismatic, love his red carpet, love his style and love Robert himself. He seems fun and then he is gorgeous, the perfect Cedric.
I actually like that he is only casted for 1 movie cause if not we would all be thinking of Cedric not about Robert himself, I mean, I just cannot picture Dan/Rupert/Emma in another different role to me they are Harry/Ron and Hermione and that's it. Robert,on the othe hand, by being in just 1 movie is getting all this attention and popularity but no one would think of him as the Harry Potter boy or as Cedric.
I totally think he'll be the next Jude Law, just look at the boy,there's something about him.
Rupert is actually working on another movie, and I think that dan is too. Emma seems to be the only one who is just staying in the HP thing.

__________________
Melanie Laurent <33
www.melanielaurent.net
 
04-12-2005
  102
rising star
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: VA
Gender: femme
Posts: 114
Rupert's working on Driving Lessons right? W/ Julie Walters & Laura Linney.

 
04-12-2005
  103
rising star
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: VA
Gender: femme
Posts: 114
Anyhoos, I saw the movie & I was totally smitten, Robert's gorge!

 
04-12-2005
  104
backstage pass
 
l'amelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKCHOCOLOViNG
Rupert's working on Driving Lessons right? W/ Julie Walters & Laura Linney.
that's the one. I'm excited to see it. It's about a guy named Ben(Rupert) who turns away from his parents religion.

__________________
Melanie Laurent <33
www.melanielaurent.net
 
04-12-2005
  105
rising star
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: VA
Gender: femme
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by &fin
that's the one. I'm excited to see it. It's about a guy named Ben(Rupert) who turns away from his parents religion.
I'm excited too. && I'm the future Mrs. Grint. <333

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2009, june, november, pattinson, robert
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.