How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-11-2011
front row

lol I don't know why, but I can't imagine him working out, it's really weird. but I hope he is.

HQ untagged

pattinsonlife.livejournal.com

29-11-2011
V.I.P.

from the BD set:

some HQ stills, posting these cus i love the way they dressed him in the movie:

robpattinson.blogspot.com

Last edited by dajrekshn; 29-11-2011 at 02:59 PM.

29-11-2011
front row

I don't like him in those bts pics with that make up, ugh

29-11-2011
tfs star

His make up looks really good in those BD stills. Love the first two shots, gorgeous. Thanks Daj

29-11-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvgirlyboys View Post
IMO he's one of those people who have a natural sexiness to them that's 100% not forced at all. He can wear a suit or a garbage bag and still be sexy.

A lot of people think Angelina Jolie has this, but I disagree. I think hers is forced sometimes. I mean, not badly forced but still not as natural as Rob's. Very few have a natural, unforced sexiness and Rob, imo is one of them. Idk, maybe i'm crazy.
IMO, AJ spends her life in more than simple clothes. She rarely put on grand décolleté or mini dresses a la Charlize, nothing forced there IMO.. Her style couldn't be more basic. Yet she has something. When you look at RP in the street wearing horrendous clothes and without having shaved for a month I don't really see how you could say that he is sexier than a woman who has more charisma and electrical presence than he - without the Gucci suit - could ever have. The day I realised he was not sexy or charismatic at all was last summer in LA whole he was wearing those weird sandals and some red track suit. He looks really good all dressed up and occasional in informal clothes but IMO it's to easy to make him look average. It's a bit harder with AJ tho. Even in some terrible dresses she had presence and charisma. Esp while pregnant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by dennab216; 29-11-2011 at 05:02 PM.

29-11-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarra View Post
IMO, AJ spends her life in more than simple clothes. She rarely put on grand décolleté or mini dresses a la Charlize, nothing forced there IMO.. Her style couldn't be more basic. Yet she has something.
Posted via Mobile Device
I love Angie but everything about her public image is very carefully constructed even down to her simple wardrobe. She's spent years cultivating her image in public and she's got it down to a fine art, she's a bit like Madonna in the way she has constantly reinvented herself throughout her career in an incredibly clever way. She knows what she has and she owns it in a way that Rob is too humble to do.

29-11-2011
trendsetter

Yes her image is carefully constructed but does it mean that - because she controls everything within her power - RP is sexier than her? Maybe RP is charming because very goofy in interviews but IMO if he was walking down the street dressed as he is no one would blink. I dont think many did before he became RP. While anyone would recognise Jolie not because she is a classic beauty (imo she really isnt and id say that she is beautiful in her own way more than beautiful period) but because she has a charisma beyond words and because she is very aware of herself. I don't think it comes down to humility at all.. I don't think RP is more humble because more self depreciating. In my opinion sexiness and charisma are linked and I believe AJ has more way more of those than RP ever did. It already showed when she was his age and during her wild weird phase.

I disagress but I don't think being in control of your image means that your charisma/sexiness or whatever it's called and the way you carry/present/express yourself is forced.
Posted via Mobile Device

29-11-2011
V.I.P.

^iluvgirlyboys didn´t say that RP is sexier than AJ, she said that and I quote: "he's one of those people who have a natural sexiness to them that's 100% not forced at all.I think hers (AJ) is forced sometimes."

Both dress in a very classic/basic way don´t they? it´s not a bad thing but sometimes I miss the suspenders/docs/vodka tshirt days...

Last edited by kokobombon; 29-11-2011 at 05:54 PM.

29-11-2011
trendsetter

My bad
Posted via Mobile Device

29-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Quote:
it´s not a bad thing but sometimes I miss the suspenders/docs/vodka tshirt days...
oh god the suspender pants .... -droooooooool-
i miss those days too now that you mention it koko
but i like the way he has been dressing lately almost a little better
his style has grown from the young twenty something dude to more of an age appropriate dress almost.
hes still fine as hell though
id tap that

29-11-2011
front row

it looks like that was not a gym bag. he was seen at LAX yesterday(?), it seems

30-11-2011
rising star

Yep. Rob's back in LA. From RPlife:

Last edited by frenchpearls; 30-11-2011 at 01:36 AM.

30-11-2011
tfs star

^Thank you for the pics He looks really good. Cool simple outfit and the pants fit nicely.

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
i like the way he has been dressing lately almost a little better
his style has grown from the young twenty something dude to more of an age appropriate dress almost.
Yes his wardrobe has improved, specially since he ditched the varsity jackets imo... but I think he´s missing certain "flamboyance" he used to have

30-11-2011
front row

he's always wearing a clock now, and it's a beautiful one. me gusta.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, november, october, pattinson, robert