How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-06-2012
V.I.P.

i think his skin might've been looking better lately due to him getting of the cigs.

good outfit, i love that blazer on him.

05-06-2012
windowshopping

AHHHHH I saw him last night!! At the Toronto Premiere! He's absolutely gorgeouuuuus. Even better looking in person (didn't think that was possible haha) <3

05-06-2012
tfs star

^ How fun I keep hearing that he is better looking in real life. According to The Fashion Court he was wearing Dior Homme last night. Did you get to see the film?

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

few pics from the premiere last night. that's one weird shirt, it looks like it's supposed to look like that in the neck part with that tie. so weird. it looks unfinished.

robpattinson.blogspot.com

Last edited by dajrekshn; 05-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.

05-06-2012
tfs star

I know the shirt is odd in the collar area but I think it's supposed to be like that? Not sure but if it was done the traditional way it's another great classic suit.

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

no, it's def meant to be odd i think. at first i thought he just loosened it, then i saw the HQs and it's def meant that way, i'm not sure i dig it though.

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

Is that shirt supposed to be worn with a regular tie? maybe with a cravat?
This is so avant garde for him LOL

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

i keep looking/searching for the suit on the dior page and i can't find this suit or this "odd collar" thing.

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

GEORGE STROUMBOULOPOULOS

casiestewart.com

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Leaving Toronto

Arriving in LA

robstendreams

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

New still

robstendreams

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenesaisquoi View Post
AHHHHH I saw him last night!! At the Toronto Premiere! He's absolutely gorgeouuuuus. Even better looking in person (didn't think that was possible haha) <3
Yes, he is. I too was shocked () to see that he looks even better in person but he real does.

Last edited by Diorette; 06-06-2012 at 03:37 PM.

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
L-R: Kristen Stewart, Mackenzie Foy, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. | Photo: EW.com
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are returning to your movie theaters as vampires Edward and Bella Cullen this November with the fifth and final installment of the “Twilight” saga with “Breaking Dawn – Part 2″. Now that Bella is a vampire, we’ll see her look change from ‘casual teenager’ to ‘sexy vamptress’, as I showed you with the first official fashion look at the couple on this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly.
The whole movie won’t find the forever 18-year-old in tight leggings, leather jackets and high heel boots the entire way though, Bella is still Bella — and she loves her denim.

In this exclusive still from EW.com, Edward and his wife share a moment with their half-human half-vampire daughter Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) as wolf man Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) looks on in a plaid shirt and chinos.

Kristen, sporting a cool twisted loose bun, is wearing J Brand 912 Low-Rise Pencil Leg dark wash jeggings in Ink — as she did in several other of the “Twilight” films — with layered tees from Market.

As a huge fan of the feather soft t-shirt brand, it seems Kristen made sure her alter-ego was comfortable as the cameras rolled.

The exact styles she’s wearing are the light grey “Bridgette” scoop neck long sleeve and cap sleeve modal blend jersey tees. The wardrobe team cut holes in the cuffs of the long sleeves to loop around Kristen’s thumbs.

Some say that when you’re married, you begin to dress like your significant other and that may be the case here as well. Robert compliments his on-screen spouse with dark wash jeans, a grey v-neck t-shirt and a urban chic navy blue bomber jacket.

Edward is wearing the T by Alexander Wang Ponte Bomber with contrasting black elements.
thefashion-court

16-06-2012
fashion icon

Is he confirmed for Comic-Con? That's in July, right?
Got used to seeing candids and appearances of him almost every day during his promo tour for Cosmopolis, and now I miss him.

He's come a long way from his hobo-dressing days.

16-06-2012
tfs star

^ No I haven't heard anything about him being confirmed for it although I don't think it should be a problem. It is in July and I don't think he will be filming his next movie around that time, I think. I hope he kept that bomber from the Twilight movie, looks really nice.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, november, october, pattinson, robert