How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-12-2012
V.I.P.

Her hair is too short, especially on the sides.Also I prefer her natural blonde hair colour.
But she still looks amazing.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

17-01-2013
V.I.P.

Robin Wright risks a wardrobe malfunction as she wears revealing backless dress to House Of Cards screening
18 January 2013

If there was any doubt over who was the star of the show, Robin Wright ended them on Thursday night.
The sultry actress looked absolutely stunning as she dressed in an extremely provocative outfit in Leicester Square, London.
Robin, 46, dared to bare more as she attended the launch of Netflix Original Series, House Of Cards.

Star attraction: Actress Robin Wright looked sensational in a backless halterneck dress at the screening of House Of Cards in London on Thursday night

The risk of showing a bit of side-boob didn't put her off from wearing the revealing dress that showed off her slim figure and exposed her back.
Robin's elegant dress featured a white silk halterneck with a collar to make it resemble some sort of shirt.
The waist was made of black lace and the rest of the frock fell to the floor while accentuating her long legs as she strutted across the red carpet.
A great pair: Kate and Robin made an attractive couple as they lit up the red carpet

Sharing the spotlight: Robin, Kate and Kevin all watched the first two episodes of the show before answering questions about it

A job well done: Director David Fincher and screen writer Beau Willimon were also in attendance

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 17-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
17-01-2013
V.I.P.

She cut it again!

She looks very statuesque in these photos.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
18-01-2013
V.I.P.

bad look! the dress doesn't fit her properly and the short hair doesn't suit her at all! she looks much older

18-01-2013
scenester

She's beautiful but I don't like this hairstyle anymore. She had a gorgeous hair. Why is she keeping this short hair?

18-01-2013
V.I.P.

I agree: the short hair ages her.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
19-01-2013
fashion elite

So stunning but I agree with everyone else about the hair.

31-01-2013
V.I.P.

Netflix's 'House Of Cards' N.Y. Premiere at Alice Tully Hall in New York - Jan. 30, 2013

tlfan.to

31-01-2013
scenester

Alvedansen, thanks for the pictures. They are great.
I wonder if Robin Wright will continue next years with this haircut. I think she cut it on 2010 and I miss ger gorgeous long hair

01-02-2013
fashion elite

I watched the new Netflix show House of Cards, and she is amazing in it. Her body is so amazing she looks great.

11-02-2013
.my prison is your brain.

^ I agree, and her wardrobe is pretty flawless in it as well. Her character is one cold, calculating, chic b*tch, I totally love her.

11-02-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Some stills from House of Cards, I love her hair like this:

zimbio.com and npr.org

11-02-2013
V.I.P.

^ Agree, longer in the front, with more softness, is just more flattering imo.

Haven't watched the show but now I want to!

11-02-2013
tfs star

Longish is better. Too short hair on older women sometimes evokes illness or distress when not using a lot of makeup. A couple of inches give some sweetness.

14-02-2013
V.I.P.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
robin, wright