How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-02-2012
stl
trendsetter

Jerome C. Rousseau's S/S 12 Campaign

credit: whowhatwear

01-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
“I’m from a very small village in the South of France, on the border of Italy. What I do the most is drink green tea, every morning, and drink a lot of mineral water—not tap water—the best is Volvic. I don’t smoke; I don’t drink alcohol ever. I grew up with my mother saying if you want to stay beautiful for as long as possible don’t do any of that, and my mom is so beautiful—she is sixty-one and she looks like she is forty-five. I am into beauty, my mom is into beauty—she puts makeup on every day. Even if we were going to a grocery store, she would put makeup on. I can’t be in sneakers and have no makeup on, and go do something outside, it’s like if I was going naked! I feel more comfortable when I feel beautiful. The worst for me is when I have been on the plane…and my hair is all dirty and your makeup ruined, and I feel like ****, and I feel like I don’t look good enough to communicate with the world. Just like when friends call up and say they are coming over, I will get ready and put some makeup on. Putting on makeup is like having a shower for me. It’s a ritual. Every day. When I pack to catch a plane I always think, ‘do I have my passport, do I have my makeup?’ If I have those two things, I am fine. [Laughs]
So my routine—every day is pretty much exactly the same. I use a thermal water spray; every time I come to France, I get as much as I can and bring it all back. I use the pink [Bioderma] Créaline to wash my face. And the Bioderma spray is amazing. I also use Caudalie Beauty Elixir, I love the smell. I buy special cotton from the French pharmacies, because I get red skin really easily. My skin is so sensitive. I don’t rub my face too hard. At night I use Créaline with the cotton, and La Roche Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliant toner—I have to use it because I get so much makeup put on me working, it gets all the bacteria off me. I try to put as few products on my skin as possible, because I am obsessed with having as few skin problems as possible. But for every day I use the Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes concealer because my skin is really transparent, you can see my veins. Right now, this is tan for me. [Laughs] I’m obsessed with suncream—I use either Bioderma or La Roche Posey, always. Because they sell it in pharmacies.
So I use the YSL concealer under my eyes, because if I don’t have good light, I think I look super blue. I will use that on any red spots too. I use the Clinique foundation, Perfectly Real in shade number one. I use black liquid eyeliner, and Diorshow mascara. Recently I tried the L’Oreal one and I love it—Telescopic—and I am very happy with it. I will put a little on the bottom too. I am also in love with blue nails at the moment. There is a very cool blue polish from OPI, Blue My Mind. And I use Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Lively and Firey, I am obsessed—you can eat and drink and it doesn’t come off. My lips are usually dry, but they are never dry with this. I like matte lipstick, I don’t like shiny. I like Bourjois pink blush—I am against orange or brown; it looks too old. And you know for some reason, whenever I get my makeup done by a makeup artist, I am never happy. If you look at photos of me with my makeup done, I don’t look as good as when I do my own makeup. Maybe it’s because I know my face better than anyone. I feel like I always look tired, or too tan. More and more I have been trying to do it myself. I started so young, and doing movies I see them do my makeup every day. I worked with some amazing people, so I learned a lot. I remember I was really young and on the set of Fat Girl, and I was waiting with the makeup artist and we got along so well. She was the one who first told me about Créaline. The thing I hate is when makeup artists put on so much powder, every time you smile you look so old! [Laughs] I don’t use powder every day, or hardly ever. My mother teaches me that power makes you look old.”
intothegloss.com

Last edited by Tekka; 01-05-2012 at 04:35 PM.
23-05-2012
stl
trendsetter

RCFA

24-05-2012
front row

she is beautiful beautiful beautifullllll with great style
sad she is not getting enough attention from media

27-05-2012
Making a Mess

^^ Gorgeous at Cannes. Who's the designer? Cavalli?

V.I.P.

In Venice
article-2199449-14DF8F4F000005DC-513_634x868.jpg
(c)dailymail.com

stl
trendsetter

credit: RCFA

14-03-2013
stl
trendsetter

Credit: RCFA

16-03-2013