How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-03-2005
ingenue

andrea does nothing for me...(much preferring william...less pretty, but he has such a nice aura about him) charlotte is really pretty though...she seems very poised and mature for her age. her style is nice, but it's not really any different than most girls from her social set...requisite pashmina, denim mini and riding boots.

14-03-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia
andrea does nothing for me...(much preferring william...less pretty, but he has such a nice aura about him) charlotte is really pretty though...she seems very poised and mature for her age. her style is nice, but it's not really any different than most girls from her social set...requisite pashmina, denim mini and riding boots.
thats funny because he does everything for me, haha and with charlotte its not necessarily the clothes she wears, its how she wears them and composes herself. its so refreshing to see a young girl with such class in a world full of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan wannabes..

14-03-2005
trendsetter

He's hot if you like the super-beautiful male-model prince types.

14-03-2005
V.I.P.

Oh man Andrea is like one of THE most beautiful guys out there. Except his entire being screams "Playboy!!!"

14-03-2005
trendsetter

My friend was born in Monaco and she used to take ballet classes with Charlotte.

14-03-2005
trendsetter

Also, just for the record, I prefer Harry above all of them

14-03-2005
within an embrace

For royals...I think Andrea is very very good looking, but he is very very um, pretty. Haha. Until he cuts that hair, I say Pierre, but I feel like I'm cradle-robbing, so I pass on the Casiraghis for now, as I'm not into Charlotte, being that I'm heterosexual, lol.

I think the kids from Luxembourg grew up well - Guillaume is quite handsome now...

I also like Frederick Windsor (despite his drug troubles) - if he would get more sleep or something (he always looks tired) he could look as good as he does in his modelling shots...

The Greek Royals are also good looking, but much older than the young bunch here.

After seeing this picture of Alexei Romanov (one of Anastasia's family, her youngest brother), I've been wondering what he would've looked like when he grew up...

1) Guillaume of Luxembourg (I believe he's a Duke, as Luxembourg is a Duchy, and there's someone still Grand-Duke...)
2- 4) Lord Frederick Windsor's modeling shots - he has green eyes...that's greattt to look at.
5) Alexei Romanov
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FRED.JPG (36.8 KB, 759 views)
File Type: jpg FREDDIE2.JPG (34.9 KB, 752 views)
File Type: jpg FREDERICK4.JPG (36.3 KB, 750 views)
File Type: jpg guillaume_sandhurst1.jpg (18.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg ROMANOVALEXEISAILOR.JPG (22.0 KB, 742 views)

Last edited by Misako; 14-03-2005 at 09:59 PM.
14-03-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misako
For royals...I think Andrea is very very good looking, but he is very very um, pretty. Haha. Until he cuts that hair, I say Pierre, but I feel like I'm cradle-robbing, so I pass on the Casiraghis for now, as I'm not into Charlotte, being that I'm heterosexual, lol.

I think the kids from Luxembourg grew up well - Guillaume is quite handsome now...

I also like Frederick Windsor (despite his drug troubles) - if he would get more sleep or something (he always looks tired) he could look as good as he does in his modelling shots...

The Greek Royals are also good looking, but much older than the young bunch here.

After seeing this picture of Alexei Romanov (one of Anastasia's family, her youngest brother), I've been wondering what he would've looked like when he grew up...

1) Guillaume of Luxembourg (I believe he's a Duke, as Luxembourg is a Duchy, and there's someone still Grand-Duke...)
2- 4) Lord Frederick Windsor's modeling shots - he has green eyes...that's greattt to look at.
5) Alexei Romanov
your friend danced with Charlotte?!? Thats so cool, I wouldnt be able to dance with her, I would be too star-struck, lol. I agree that Andrea would look pretty good with short hair, but the long hair doesnt hurt him in my department. His hair is so sensual, it's 'sex-hair' lol. He can do NO wrong in my eyes lol.

14-03-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monacocouture
your friend danced with Charlotte?!? Thats so cool, I wouldnt be able to dance with her, I would be too star-struck, lol. I agree that Andrea would look pretty good with short hair, but the long hair doesnt hurt him in my department. His hair is so sensual, it's 'sex-hair' lol. He can do NO wrong in my eyes lol.
It was when she was little, like from six years old to eight years old, so she wasn't really affected by it.

Also Misako, Pierre has long hair like Andrea's too now.

15-03-2005
within an embrace

Haha, damn! He's also picked up smoking, like his brother.

15-03-2005
backstage pass

andrea's a "pretty" Boy
i like him too.. i dont like frederick windsor though..
charlotte looks like a young caroline beautiful, regal, simple, yet elegant!!

ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misako
I completely agree...he's adorable when he's not looking stoned...he's such a product/victim of his scene. but I do enjoy his witty write-ups for tatler.

15-03-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by monacocouture
Sorry that was so long. The sad thing is, I still have more pics.
So, let's go!

15-03-2005
front row

when i was little i believed andrea was the girl and charlotte was the boy

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissP
when i was little i believed andrea was the girl and charlotte was the boy
Sweet.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
family, royal, style