How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-12-2011
V.I.P.

Eva Mendes and boyfriend Ryan Gosling cover their faces as they arrive in New York City via JFK airport on Friday night (December 30).

Earlier in the day, the superstar couple was seen catching a departing flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles.

If you missed it, check out Eva and Ryan’s latest Funny or Die video “Drunk History Christmas!”
justjared

31-12-2011
V.I.P.

eyeprime

V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling by Brian Vander Brug

Premiere France Decembre 2011 - Janvier 2012 ebook30

01-01-2012
V.I.P.

this year has been good for Ryan. Or i mean last year. But this year will prob. be even better <3

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes exit the Bowery Hotel and head to a New Year’s Eve bash together on Saturday evening (December 31) in New York City.

The 31-year-old actor tried to keep a low-profile by hiding behind his bag.

The day before, Ryan and Eva took a flight from Los Angeles to NYC together and tried to stay away from attention by boarding the flight separately.

Ryan and Eva’s film The Place Beyond the Pines is set to be released in the new year. The flick is about a motorcycle stunt rider who considers committing a crime in order to provide for his wife and child, an act that puts him on a collision course with a cop-turned-politician.

FYI: Ryan is wearing Red Wing Heritage boots and carrying a JanSport “Pleasanton” backpack.
justjared

V.I.P.

Mon, 02 January 2012 Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes: Day Out in New York!
Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes step out of a taxi while out and about on Sunday (January 1) in New York City.

The 31-year-old Canadian actor later flashed a smile as he went for a walk with a group of friends and his mother Donna.

The day before, Ryan and Eva were spotted trying to keep a low-profile while exiting the Bowery Hotel to head to a New Year’s Eve bash together.

FYI: Eva is toting around a Ferragamo leather tote. Ryan is wearing Red Wing Heritage boots.
justjared

V.I.P.

Anyone know who makes his brown leather carry-on bag and that bookbag he's been seen with in NY?

03-01-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Anyone know who makes his brown leather carry-on bag and that bookbag he's been seen with in NY?
He's carrying this Jansport backpack

jansport.com

03-01-2012
I don't know

MOD NOTE: To the ones discussing Eva/Ryan, I moved your posts to the Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes? thread in Rumor Has It seeing as that conversation is off topic here since we already have a thread for it.

Since it's usually the same members posting in this thread I hope that you don't disregard this note and make me post a third mod note regarding this very same issue. It gets very tiring.

On a more personal note, Ryan is one of the few actors who actually have an interesting style so please can we stay as much as possible on that topic?

03-01-2012
fashion icon

I'm actually starting to dislike his style a bit. I feel like he tries too hard sometimes. He's got the tweed coat, the matching bag, the shoes. It's all a bit too contrived.

Last edited by ALAUU; 03-01-2012 at 01:44 PM.
03-01-2012
V.I.P.

I don't think he tries too hard. he's perfectly casual and stylish at the same time, love it.

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

I love the fact that at least he's "trying" so we can get amazing candids and red carpet
theres not one morning when I wake up thinking can a man on the street pass me by and have some gosling swag
He seriously take the words stylish and swaggin to a whole other level
so thank you ryan

less is more

I mostly like his style. Sometimes it seems a bit too hipster and contrived, but mostly, it's great. I generally think his red carpet and interview style is better than his candid/pap shot style. I'm actually a bit sick of seeing so many Ryan pap shots and candids. I think he's a bit over-exposed (which he can't help to a certain extent because of the paps), to the point that I wish he'd just go away for a bit and be a bit more mysterious. In my view, the most respected, talented and fascinating actors just appear at their premiers (and look great while doing so), but keep a low profile otherwise.

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

he's probably going to be MIA for awhile starting next month since he's shooting a movie in Thailand (tbh, i'm with you on the overexposed and i don't want him to become male zooey deschanel as someone described him spot on over at ONTD in regards with all the exposure/image making in the last months despite the fact i'm glad it was his big year). i must say that this is a first outfit on him that i'm totally in love with (i'm referring to the coat one), esp that backpack . he tends to go into fashion phases depending on the roles he plays. i think he had Drive fashion up till Nov or so and it was starting to get ugly.

tfs star

What I like about Ryan's style is that everything fits him perfectly. Whether it's casual or red carpet. I like it that he makes an effort.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gosling, ryan