How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

goslingfan

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 02-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.

05-11-2011
V.I.P.

Ryan and his co-star Rooney Mara were seen yesterday at Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin, Texas for “Lawless“. They had a camera crew with them but since the movie is still in pre-production it could also be -like the commenters on IndieWirie pointed out- for preparation work. We didn’t see director Terrence Malick in any of these pictures. Thanks to RyanGoslingAtFunFunFunFest for these photos.
GOSLINGFAN

V.I.P.

goslingfan

V.I.P.

justjared

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 05-11-2011 at 10:55 AM.
05-11-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

I can not believe he's already filming a new movie. Definitely the hardest worker among all the young actors in Hollywood at the moment.
Ryan and Rooney makes one effying cool couple The pics from the festival are cute too.
I'm thrilled that he's getting so many projects but I still think he should have a little break.

Last edited by Wolkfolk; 05-11-2011 at 11:23 AM.
05-11-2011
V.I.P.

^It's possible that they could be filming scenes here and there. A few months back, Christian Bale and Haley Bennett were filming scenes for the same film at the same place. I don't think he is done with Gangster Squad yet!

V.I.P.

wait, Bale already shot some scenes for this movie months ago? wow, Malick has some weird work pattern.
Ryan's really doing back to back projects, i don't think he had a break in 2 years now, no? good work ethic but also i wonder if it burns him out like it did before so that he had a huge break till 2009.

on a side note, does anyone know if Dead man bones was just one album project or there's a plan to record more? i see he didn't mention it for awhile now (or he did and i missed it totally).

trendsetter

As far as I know the stuff Malick shot with Bale was pre-prod work so it's probable that this was too but the guy is a bit of an oddity so there's no knowing really what he's up too. Frankly it's miracle we're even getting a film this soon after Tree of Life, let alone two.
Strikes me that Ryan is one of those actors happier when he's working, so just are, they pile up project after project. I think the dust will settle reasonably soon actually workwise. He'll get a break over Thanksgiving and Christmas anyway.

05-11-2011
V.I.P.

actually this is his 2nd movie after TOT, he did the one with Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams already earlier this year (it's in postprod). either way, am glad Ryan's working with him. he's really a hot commodity nowadays.

Hell on Heels

that's so weird! what are they filming? that's not a set up for a movie, even remotely. and i can't think of a situation in a malick movie in which is characters might end up going to a rock festival. im so intrigued lol

05-11-2011
trendsetter

^^When I said two films after Tree of Life I was referring to the Affleck/McAdams project. But he has King of Cups in pre prod too. But Ryan and Malick certainly feel like an organic match, it feels right. And I suppose you take a Malick project when it comes your way because he might be prolific at the moment but I think that'll pass. I'm looking forward to seeing more about Lawless, the cast is flawless (poet!).

Last edited by littlepaperstars; 05-11-2011 at 02:18 PM.
05-11-2011
V.I.P.

Terrence Malick usually stays in post-production for a loooong time, so there's still a chance we won't see any of these movies until 5 years from now.

Ryan looks amazing. I wonder what the film is about?

06-11-2011
V.I.P.

he is funny!

polaroidstars.tumblr

fashion elite

WOw he really is working non - stop, which is really great since we will get to see Ryan on the big screen a lot, of course unless Malick decides to cut Ryan out of the film like he did with Sean Penn in Tree of Life (still angry about that).

07-11-2011
Hell on Heels

if i was there, i would've fainted. there's a limit to the hotness a girl can take all at once

diplo's twitter

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gosling, ryan