How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

Premiere of "Drive" - Red Carpet
Director Nicolas Winding Refn (L) and actor Ryan Gosling arrive at the Los Angeles Film Festival's special screening of "Drive" at the L.A. Live Regal Cinemas on June 17, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
zimbio

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

Premiere of "Drive" - Red Carpet
zimbio

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

He's so effortlessly sexy.

23-06-2011
front row

He looks so good in blue. Actually, he looks good in any color. Who am I foolin?

24-06-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
@YoninahAliza, I read I blieve on Deadlinehollywood.com that they are supposed to start shooting in August.

And then in the fall he is doing Gangster Squad with SEAN PENN!!! My two favorite actors together - dream come true!
Ahh... thanks! Also, I thought everyone might like this article which was published in the Times Union (local newspaper) about The Place Beyond the Pines.

Pre-production crews for the Bradley Cooper-Ryan Gosling movie "The Place Beyond the Pines" began moving into the city Monday, setting the scene for some Hollywood action this summer.
The movie about a professional motorcycle rider who robs banks to support his son will be shot in some local banks as well as sections of the Woodlawn Preserve and Albany Pine Bush Preserve as well as at several Schenectady homes, Schenectady Film Commission head Don Rittner said Monday.
Gosling will play the motorcyclist with Cooper as a rookie cop who tries to capture the biker.
Rittner said he has to keep mum about even the neighborhoods where the filming will take place because of concerns about fans hounding the production. Cooper has quickly risen to the Hollywood A-list, starring in "The Hangover" and "The Hangover Part II." Gosling was nominated for an Oscar for his role in "Half Nelson." And the most recent star to sign on, Eva Mendes, had a role in the 2010 Will Farrell comedy "The Other Guys," which shot some scenes in downtown Albany.
"You have people who are rabid fans and unfortunately they want to hang around, they want to see them, get their autograph, marry them," said Rittner, who is assisting the producers. "In a small city like this, that could be a real problem in terms of logistics."
The production, however, will not require much police involvement because few, if any, streets will be shut down for the cameras, Rittner said.
He would not illuminate where the stars might be staying but said most of the crew found places in the city.
Thousands of people tried out June 5 and 6 for one of 50 speaking parts in the movie, which is being directed by Derek Cianfrance, who won raves last year for the film "Blue Valentine," which starred Gosling. Cianfrance's wife is from Schenectady, and co-screenwriter Ben Coccio is from Niskayuna.
Although members of the production crew have already arrived, shooting with the cast likely won't start until late July, Rittner said. The movie is expected to wrap up locally in September.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...#ixzz1QAVyG57U

24-06-2011
fashion elite

^Thanks for the article!

And thank you so much for the pictures @Kenysha. He looks so GOOD!!!

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

And eva mendes is confirmed for the cast too how amazing its gon be ???

Last edited by Kenysha75; 24-06-2011 at 06:33 AM.

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

2011 - The Ides of March Production Stills

goslingfan

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

2011 - Stupid, Crazy, Love Posters

goslingfan

Last edited by Kenysha75; 24-06-2011 at 06:49 AM.

24-06-2011
scenester

Is he living in LA? I could've sworn I read somewhere recently that he had just moved to NY...

25-06-2011
front row

Man, this guy is too hot for words

25-06-2011
trendsetter

He really is one of only a few actors I get excited about on the red carpet. That navy inky blue he wore at the LA festival is fab.

25-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrantonicity View Post
Is he living in LA? I could've sworn I read somewhere recently that he had just moved to NY...
The last I heard and read (alhtough Gosling is VERY PRIVATE) his main home base is LA.

26-06-2011
V.I.P.

2011 - Stupid, Crazy, Love Movie Stills

goslingfan.com

26-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
The last I heard and read (alhtough Gosling is VERY PRIVATE) his main home base is LA.
I actually think his base is Canada still, but that LA is basically his 2nd home indeed.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, gosling, november, ryan