How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-07-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Seems like he got a new hair cut for his new role.
I love the color of his suit. It's crazy how he always looks so effortlessly dashing. Can't wait to watch his interview, they're always great.

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

oh my god, it's so weird to see him being so nervous, he was actually shaking during the interview..O_o

14-07-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
oh my god, it's so weird to see him being so nervous, he was actually shaking during the interview..O_o
Seriously ?? That must be the Letterman effect, he can be a little bit... you know....

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

yeah, you could see his hands shaking thoughout the interview, plus he was less coherent than he usually is, he actually at times had issues with making a sentence without stopping, he was genuinely intimidated, IMO.

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

David Letterman - Ryan Gosling vs Peter O'Toole

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

Thu, 14 July 2011 Ryan Gosling Talks Mickey Mouse Club
Ryan Gosling suits up in head-to-toe Gucci for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on Wednesday (July 13) in New York City.

The 30-year-old Crazy, Stupid, Love actor signed autographs and took photos with fans before heading inside.

On the show, Ryan told Dave about his time on The Mickey Mouse Club - and why he ended up leaving the show.

“All the girls in my class were auditioning, so I did too,” Ryan explained. “Somehow I got on, and then when they hired me, they realized that I couldn’t really dance or sing and I wasn’t talented so they stopped using me on the show!”

justjared

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

The Letterman interview was great.
I think this was his first time on, so Letterman is always tough on first-timers.

14-07-2011
rising star

I think this is the full interview. [so funny that they mentioned "his hercules past"- someone had mentioned it here, and i never heard about it before]

He was nervous, but cute

14-07-2011
fashion elite

He looks good, always... but, he should do something with his hair. I'm not feelin it.

15-07-2011
V.I.P.

dailymail

15-07-2011
scenester

I'm sort of feeling the hair.

and I am obsessed with the loose tie after the show!!

15-07-2011
trendsetter

a tank top and jeans which i would normally not like to see a man walking around in ryan finds a way to make it super stylish. no words for this guy and his style.

15-07-2011
fashion elite

^I so agree with you on any other guy a loose tank top and jeans would be tragic, yet on Ryan - he makes it work.

By the way I love his voice, so deep and rich.

And his arms are so toned and just perfect.

Last edited by kobro22; 15-07-2011 at 06:05 AM.

15-07-2011
V.I.P.

Entertainment Tonight “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” Interview
Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling sat down with ET’s Samantha Harris to talk about their first pairing together on the set of their new romantic comedy ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ which hits theaters July 29, 2011.

Asked if he learned any makeover tips after his character in the film receives a makeover from Gosling, Carell said, “Well I’m not really good at dispensing makeover tips because even in this movie they do the big makeover and the big reveal and I look at myself and I go wow that’s really not that different.”

Talking about working together, Gosling brought up an unaired pilot that he acted in along with Carell, long before their careers both picked up. “The Unbelievables” was a super hero show where Carell played an evil sidekick to Tim Curry, and Gosling was actor Corbin Bernsen’s son. After working on the project, Gosling said of Carell, “I always wanted to work with him again since we never actually got to work with each other on that show.”

Check out more from this hilarious duo in the video above from the set of ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love.’

15-07-2011
V.I.P.

Out & About in NYC with his dog
Ryan was seen walking with his dog George and grabbing some lunch in a restaurant in New York. Ryan confirmed he moved to New York a few months ago during the “David Letterman” interview. Ryan is expected to attend the “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” press conference this weekend.
GOSLINGFAN

Last edited by Kenysha75; 15-07-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, gosling, november, ryan