How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-05-2011
backstage pass

Ryan Gosling (May 2011 - November 2011)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.

Why is he wearing a pyjamas shirt?

[IMG]http://i24.************/u/f24/12/44/90/59/11445710.jpg[/IMG]
getty

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 07-09-2011 at 08:44 AM.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

I can't hate on him
To me he just makes everything look good
He could wear a potato bag & he would still work it like its no one business

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Thu, 19 May 2011 Ryan Gosling: Cinema For Peace in Cannes!
A bespectacled Ryan Gosling hits the red carpet at Cinema For Peace, held during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday (May 18) in Cannes, France.

The 30-year-old actor snapped a few photos with socialite Ella Krasner and Jaka Bizilj, a writer, promoter and producer.

Late last week, it was announced that Ryan will make his directorial debut in a remake of the 1980 movie The Idolmaker!

Ryan will also star in the project, which tells the story of the life of rock promoter and producer Bob Marcucci, who discovered Frankie Avalon and Fabian.

FYI: Ryan is wearing head to toe Ferragamo.
justjared

20-05-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

His outfit at the Cannes for Peace isn't really my cup of tea,but he still looks cool IMO. As for his photocall, I think he totally nails the pyjama cardigan. I also loves hi shoes.
BTW,am I the only who think he would've made a perfect Tom Buchanan in the Gatsby remake ??

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Spot Ryan at The Tree of Life premiere :

jjb

20-05-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Spot Ryan at The Tree of Life premiere :

jjb
Third row, glasses on and looking fit as hell even from that far

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolkfolk View Post
Third row, glasses on and looking fit as hell even from that far

aaaaa he makes it so easy

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

How Fu*king Precious

And here's my new favorite couple Ryan Gosling and director Nicolas Winding at the Cannes premiere of Drive tonight. I'm totally nominating Ryan & Nicholas as hottest couple for the yearbook. WindLing 4 EVA! Yeah, I know they're not a couple COUPLE couple, but they're doing shi* that most couples don't do it like: touch their heads so that an invisible heart frame surrounds them, kiss in public, have deep conversations about their inner most feelings and canoodle. (Sort of off-topic: one friend had to tell me that to him "canoodle" sounds like noodles made out of canary meat. And now the only thing I can think of when I see two people cuddling while standing is how they are making noodles out of canary meat with each hug.)

Anyway, the next time you think you're in love, take a picture with the bitch you think you're in love with. If it doesn't look EXACTLY like this, then dump the motherfuc*er and go on to the next. It's not true love! I know because Nicolas is making the same look I make when I pose with my Anderson Cooper pillow case in my bathroom mirror.
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 20-05-2011 at 07:33 PM.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

How Fu*king Precious
dlisted
Noooooooooooooo nicholas how could you dare ?step away from my man

Last edited by Kenysha75; 20-05-2011 at 07:37 PM.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 20 May 2011 Ryan Gosling: 'Drive' Photocall in Cannes!
Ryan Gosling attends the Drive photocall during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on Friday (May 20) in Cannes, France.

The 30-year-old actor plays Driver, a stunt driver by day and a getaway driver by night. Drive is based on the novel written by James Sallis of the same name.

Producer Marc E. Platt explained, “I have this list that I’ve created of very talented individuals whose work inspire me - writers, directors, actors whom I have to work with before I go onto another career or do something else with my life. Near the top of that list was Ryan Gosling.”

FYI: Ryan is wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo navy blue silk shirt with white piping detail, off-white pants, and a pair of navy blue and white lace-up shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Gosling at the Drive photocall…

justjared

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 20 May 2011 Ryan Gosling Premieres 'Drive' in Cannes
Ryan Gosling looks dapper in a blue tux at the premiere of his new film, Drive, on Friday (May 20) at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.

The 30-year-old actor met up with director Nicolas Winding Refn, who greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, on the red carpet at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

Earlier in the day, Ryan attended a photocall for the film, which centers around a Hollywood stunt car driver who moonlights as a getaway driver at night.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Gosling premiering Drive at the Cannes Film Festival…
justjared

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling is heating up the French Riviera! The sexy actor is currently in Cannes to premiere his upcoming movie Drive, and he attended a photocall this morning looking relaxed and stylish. Yesterday Ryan spoke to reporters about the famous festival and shared a strange fan experience that had everyone in the room laughing. Watch

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Exes Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams Avoid Each Other at Cannes
Former lovers Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (pictured here in 2007) were very careful to avoid running into one another at the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France this week.

Rachel arrived earlier in the week to promote her new Woody Allen flick, 'Midnight in Paris.' And just as McAdams was heading out of the city, Gosling arrived at the festival to promote his thriller, 'Drive.'

Cannes is a small city and since there are about three places celebrities hang out -- yachts, the Palais theaters and the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc in Antibes -- the pair likely would have had a run-in were they on the ground at the same time.

While in France, McAdams' relationship with British actor Michael Sheen was finally confirmed by PEOPLE magazine, although the pair have been dating since they filmed 'Midnight in Paris' last summer.

Gosling has been single for awhile, but 'Drive' director Nicolas Winding Refn played the part of the helpful wingman on Friday during a press conference for their flick.

"Ryan just worships women, you should know," Refn said. "Worships them." To which Gosling dubiously nodded.

Gosling and McAdams first met in 2004 while filming the Nicholas Sparks' romance 'The Notebook,' which made millions of women believe in the endurance of true love. Swoony ladies wishing for a 'Notebook'-style reunion, definitely had their hopes dashed this week.

They may be consoled that McAdams has found a great guy. Sheen gushed earlier in the week about his lady love. "She's absolutely amazing. A fantastic actress ... She's the most wonderful person I know. We got to know each other on set [in Paris], it was an amazing time. We've been a couple for a while now."

McAdams and Gosling dated for three years and were engaged following 'The Notebook.' Gosling has referred to McAdams as "the great love of his life." McAdams was the one to call off the engagement.
POPEATER

Last edited by Kenysha75; 20-05-2011 at 08:53 PM.

20-05-2011
trendsetter

Godammit I can never hate whatever he wears for some reason. Sometimes it can be odd but I like it haha .

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

I love the blue suit. He looks so dashing.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, gosling, november, ryan