How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsolatedGrey View Post
He looks great in those pics on set !

I don't understand why he's not going to the Oscars either..... especially since George Clooney is going, so it's not like they'll be filming.

Theyre probably scared there'll be too much hotness in one room since Franco is presenting
Thats the only explanation I could come up with

27-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsolatedGrey View Post
He looks great in those pics on set !

I don't understand why he's not going to the Oscars either..... especially since George Clooney is going, so it's not like they'll be filming.
Well, it's simple...he really has no reason to be there. He's not really the type to turn up to at the Oscars for no reason. Where did you hear that George Clooney was attending? He's not the type to just turn up to the Oscars, either.

27-02-2011
V.I.P.

No reason? are u kidding me ?!!!
You know he needs to be there to work another velvet suit right?!!!

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

George Clooney: 'Ides' with Ryan Gosling & Evan Rachel Wood
George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, and Evan Rachel Wood get to work on their new movie, The Ides of March, on Thursday (February 24) in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Evan greeted George with a hug, while Ryan chatted with George’s dad Nick!

The day before, George and Ryan bundled up in coats to film some additional scenes for the movie, which is based on the play Farragut North.

George is directing the film and also wrote the screenplay with his producing partner Grant Heslov!

justjared.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling & Evan Rachel Wood: Cincinnati Zoo Visit!
Ryan Gosling gets up close and personal with an okapi as he and Evan Rachel Wood visit the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden on Monday (February 28) in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The 30-year-old actor and Evan, 23, are in town to film The Ides of March, also starring George Clooney and Marisa Tomei!

At the zoo, Evan and Ryan got to meet elephants, baby cougars, porcupines, penguins, rhinos, and a sloth - looks like so much fun!

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood meeting animals at the Cincinnati Zoo…

justjared

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling & Olivia Wilde: New Couple Alert?
Has Olivia Wilde moved on from her split with husband Tao Ruspoli?

The 26-year-old Tron: Legacy star has reportedly been spending time with Ryan Gosling, while he films The Ides of March with George Clooney in Ohio.

The two visited a Cincinnati aquarium where they were caught on video apparently holding hands, according to E! Online.

Pictured inside: Olivia and Ryan, 30, at a Golden Globes after party in January.

DO YOU THINK Ryan and Olivia make a cute couple?

justjared.

01-03-2011
scenester

Someone posted a video of them at the aquarium. It would be a cute couple.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

Im all for this couple, what a hot pair!

01-03-2011
tfs star

Love the pics of him with the animals. And if something does happen between him and Olivia all I have to say is that they would make a very hot and attractive pair.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

This man is being linked to everyone nowadays, he's just too hot for his own good hahaha.

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

^seriously, as soon as he's seen with a girl, he's dating her
but Olivia and him would make a super hot couple, i'm all for it

02-03-2011
backstage pass

They make it seem like he dates every girl he talks to. From now on, unless I see pictures/video I won't believe it. Unless it's Rachel

02-03-2011
scenester

Well, there's a long video of them at the aquarium together, and it pretty much looked like a date to me.

03-03-2011
V.I.P.

George Clooney & Ryan Gosling: 'Ides of March' Miami Men
George Clooney and Ryan Gosling continue to work on their new movie, Ides of March, on Tuesday (March 1) in Oxford, Ohio.

The two shot some scenes on the Miami University of Ohio campus.

The day before, Ryan and co-star Evan Rachel Wood got the chance to get up and close with some animals at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.

Ryan also reportedly spent some one on one time with Olivia Wilde at a local aquarium, where they were spotted holding hands.

justjared.

03-03-2011
V.I.P.

Ryan Gosling & George Clooney: 'Ides of March' in Oxford!
Ryan Gosling suits up as he arrives on the set of his latest movie, The Ides of March, on Wednesday (March 2) in Oxford, Ohio.

The 30-year-old actor carried a cup of coffee with him on the way to the set, where George Clooney was spotted behind the camera.

Ryan and Evan Rachel Wood, who also stars in the movie, took a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo earlier in the week and met animals including porcupines, a sloth, and a rhinoceros!

justjared

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2011, gosling, october, ryan