Scarlett Johansson (February 2004 - February 2010) - Page 15 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-02-2005
El Capitán

*muah*

14-02-2005
front row

Wow, thanks for the scans! she looks great as a brunette!

14-02-2005
windowshopping

I like the pictures but I don't like her that much.

14-02-2005
within an embrace

Wow. I wish she'd STAY brunette - she looks great. I usually am not tooooo big of a fan of her...but this, and her Elle editorial are my favourites of hers.

14-02-2005
front row

why do so many dislike her? so far her movie choices have had far more depth than other actresses her age (she's 19 yrs old) and her acting has been solid. i think she's a breath of fresh air compared to lindsay lohan, hilary duff, etc.

14-02-2005
V.I.P.

hottttttt

14-02-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet
why do so many dislike her? so far her movie choices have had far more depth than other actresses her age (she's 19 yrs old) and her acting has been solid. i think she's a breath of fresh air compared to lindsay lohan, hilary duff, etc.
I agree

14-02-2005
front row

couldn't resist...

(just for giggles)

14-02-2005
tfs star

she always looks amazing in photo shoots, such beautiful styling

14-02-2005
within an embrace

Quote:
I wouldn't say I dislike HER, (I used to really like her, back in her Horse Whisperer days, I really think she was prettier when she was younger, although, like I said, she was exquisite in the Elle editorial and the Angeleno one above, plus a couple misc. shots, but overall, there's something awkward to me...), but most of the time I dislike the way she looks. She has problems finding clothing that fits her body well, and though she pulls it off a couple times, the fact that she stands so pigeon-toed bothers me, even though I know it's not her fault. I wish someone had gotten her to a doctor to correct that when she was younger! LOL. It just breaks her image. She'd be elegant if she found more dresses like the GORGEOUS lace one she wore at Cannes, and didn't have pigeon-toed stances...it makes her look really awkward, like she feels very uncomfortable.

14-02-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohllin
couldn't resist...

(just for giggles)

What's the point of this?

14-02-2005
front row

so you dislike her looks because she has "pigeon toes" and bad sense of fashion?!

i guess i don't weigh that as important as the kinds of movies she makes and if she's a good actress, or what kind of attitude she projects in her interviews.

but i do concede some of her poses are a bit awkward but being only a year younger and guilty of the same, i'm not really going to penalize her for that.

Last edited by violet; 14-02-2005 at 03:24 AM.

14-02-2005
front row

and I've seen her in Horse Whisperer and think she's blossomed since then. Don't really see how she was prettier back then, but JMO.

14-02-2005
windowshopping

She looks absolutely stunning! She's so pretty, love Scarlett.

14-02-2005
within an embrace

Quote:
so you dislike her looks because she has "pigeon toes" and bad sense of fashion?!

i guess i don't weigh that as important as the kinds of movies she makes and if she's a good actress, or what kind of attitude she projects in her interviews.

but i do concede some of her poses are a bit awkward but being only a year younger and guilty of the same, i'm not really going to penalize her for that.
Maybe not HORSE WHISPERER days, but a few years after. I liked her during this phase:

No, she just looks AWKWARD to me sometimes. Sometimes I think she can look really pretty, but sometimes there's just the way she's dressed, wearing makeup, her hair, but she just tends to do things in very unflattering ways.

I'm really just kind of on the fence about her most of the time - it's not like I HATE her, she just doesn't appeal to me as other people (such like, Natalie Portman) do. Scarlett's roles ...she hasn't necessarily impressed me full out, per se, so that's also another reason why I'm not her biggest fan. I wasn't that big of a fan of Lost in Translation, although she was cute in that; I didn't like Girl with a Pearl Earring...

For me, BECAUSE she seems so uncomfortable, that really undermines her ability to appear radiant.

I like her better in editorials than in candids.

Last edited by Misako; 14-02-2005 at 04:35 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, february, johansson, scarlett