How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-06-2004
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally posted by Belowen@Jun 17th, 2004 - 7:34 am
Sienna looks so flirty and summery
adorable!

18-06-2004
rising star

Why is Erin still going out with that? his so fat and moody grr she is ****ing stunning and then she has that on her arm.

18-06-2004
stories everywhere

mmmmmmmmmmmmm jude law... is he off the market?

pity

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Reece@Jun 18th, 2004 - 12:48 pm
Why is Erin still going out with that? his so fat and moody grr she is ****ing stunning and then she has that on her arm.
Maybe she likes him...?

18-06-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Maybe she likes him...?
That's what I was thinking, plus I think they are sweet together. And anyone would look fat next to her.

18-06-2004
rising star

Ok maybe that was a bit over the top, but when i went to vist a friend at selfridges he was shopping, and he was extremly rude to all the staff, and walked around giving everyone dirty looks maybe because no one knew who he was and even if they did they wasn't really botherd after all his only a second rate television presenter. And the fat comment was a little harsh its just it was a little shocking how big he really was, compared to on screen. Ihope they are happy together because i love her and it be cool if she was!

18-06-2004
V.I.P.

That doesn't sound too good, I can see why you don't like him! But I think she is great too, I found her really funny and down to earth on 'This Model Life', I loved that programme!

18-06-2004
within an embrace

Jude and Sienna look amazing. I love Sienna's dress. For once, I see her without a drink in her hand, and it looks like her breasts have come back! :: laughs :: I think I read an article where she was lamenting the loss of her breasts - I did hear that she had to gain weight for a role, though, so perhaps that's why. But for the first time, I think they look really cute - just because he seems to be closer to her in the image, with his arm around her waist and her cuddled up to his chest...usually the pictures I see are like the "posed" picture...she's smiling, he's holding her waist, but looking off into the distance. But he's still gorgeous.

I am utterly jealous. Haha.

18-06-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by Misako@Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:49 pm
Jude and Sienna look amazing. I love Sienna's dress. For once, I see her without a drink in her hand, and it looks like her breasts have come back! :: laughs :: I think I read an article where she was lamenting the loss of her breasts - I did hear that she had to gain weight for a role, though, so perhaps that's why. But for the first time, I think they look really cute - just because he seems to be closer to her in the image, with his arm around her waist and her cuddled up to his chest...usually the pictures I see are like the "posed" picture...she's smiling, he's holding her waist, but looking off into the distance. But he's still gorgeous.

hahahah. mmm.... sorry to ruin your love of Sienna's "growth spurt" but she admitted to using those plastic cultets- or fillets. No way can you increase 2 bras sizes in 3 days.

I agree- Jude and Sienna usually look posed up when snapped together. Like 2 amazing looking statues.

18-06-2004
within an embrace

Quote:
Originally posted by PoppyAzure+Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:43 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PoppyAzure @ Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:43 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Misako@Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:49 pm

hahahah. mmm.... sorry to ruin your love of Sienna's "growth spurt" but she admitted to using those plastic cultets- or fillets. No way can you increase 2 bras sizes in 3 days.

I agree- Jude and Sienna usually look posed up when snapped together. Like 2 amazing looking statues. [/b][/quote]
She's been using "cutlets" lately? Nevermind then! Haha. I was just thinking that she'd be happy, considering her comment in an article about how sad she was that she was losing her breasts. I don't follow her closely, so I didn't remember when that article was printed. :: laughs ::

They do look like statues, but it's nice to see Jude looking somewhat happy when he's with her - usually he's staring off into the distance. I'm jealous, but happy for her. Haha.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, party, serpentine, summer