How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Beach on March 1, 2014 in Santa Monica, California.

zimbio

01-03-2014
trendsetter

She has really lovely eyes, but bad outfit.

V.I.P.

I donīt always like her RC outfits but she always manage to make them her own imo... this time with the flats and no bra she looks comfortable in her own skin.

01-03-2014
.my prison is your brain.

She keeps picking fantastic colors. I agree with kokobombon, it feels authentic to her spirit. Another hit for me.

02-03-2014
V.I.P.

starity.hu

fashion insider

I just really like that look. She's so calm and herself on red carpets and it's a great thing to see.

05-03-2014
backstage pass

Love her Independent Spirit outfit - looks perfect for her!
Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends the "Divergent" screening at Regal Atlantic Station on March 3, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Bonus Theo James shot:

zimbio

05-03-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Shailene Woodley makes her big entrance at a screening for her film Divergent at the Kerasotes Showplace Icon Theater on Tuesday night (March 4) in Chicago, Ill.

justjared

05-03-2014
V.I.P.

not her best posing but she looks so not awkward it doesnt matter

love the white dress

05-03-2014
trendsetter

The Hollywood Reporter March 2014

Shailene Woodley lounges back on the cover of The Hollywood ReporterĎs latest issue, out on March 14th.

In the glossy, the 22-year-old actress opened up about signing up for Divergent, her red carpet requirements and refusing to wear diamonds. Check it:

On Divergent: ď[I talked with Jennifer Lawrence through emails. She] said: ĎYou must do it. You will not regret it for a second. Yes, there are some hard things, but there are so many beautiful things that will come from an opportunity like this.íĒ

On her no-diamonds preference: ďItís my way of just recognizing spirit [her Navajo pendent] ó as hippie as that may sound ó in an industry where sometimes materialism is the main focus, itís kind of my way of grounding and remembering whatís important to me.Ē

On dressing for red carpets: ďI realized this garment is going to be used over and over and over again. If I was to show up wearing my five-toe shoes, my Melodia organic leggings and some hippie top, no one is going to take me seriously, and I probably would not be doing this interview right now for The Hollywood Reporter. When I go on a red carpet, Iím Shailene, but Iím also Shailene representing a movie. Iím there for my boss, for my employer, so part of that comes with wearing the uniform.Ē

justjaredjr

scenester

post 266 - looove the look. she looks so young and fresh, really lovely.

as for the 3 looks after that, just no.

shes young and petite and can wear probably close to anything in the world, not loving the whole 2 sizes too big looks.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaa lpz View Post
The Hollywood Reporter March 2014

On dressing for red carpets: ďI realized this garment is going to be used over and over and over again. If I was to show up wearing my five-toe shoes, my Melodia organic leggings and some hippie top, no one is going to take me seriously, and I probably would not be doing this interview right now for The Hollywood Reporter. When I go on a red carpet, Iím Shailene, but Iím also Shailene representing a movie. Iím there for my boss, for my employer, so part of that comes with wearing the uniform.Ē

justjaredjr
Brava! now that's a breath of fresh air! how she recognizes that she can be herself but she's also working, imo not many young HW seems to get it that way and many fans seems to let it slide just because they're artists...

05-03-2014
backstage pass

It's so odd that this girl is suddenly everywhere after The Secret Life of the American Teenager, that show was beyond horrendous and she was not good in it. Then again, nothing about it was good! Not into the hippie style but I am curious to see how Divergent does.

06-03-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyAlbright View Post
It's so odd that this girl is suddenly everywhere after The Secret Life of the American Teenager, that show was beyond horrendous and she was not good in it. Then again, nothing about it was good! Not into the hippie style but I am curious to see how Divergent does.
I totally agree! She's definitely grown up a lot since that show I think

06-03-2014
V.I.P.

talks about her role as Tris Prior in the film Divergent at The Morning Show Studios in Toronto, Canada - March 6, 2014

starity.hu

Tags
shailene, woodley