How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-11-2009
trendsetter

Wall-E Premier

shailene-woodley.com

Last edited by larien; 10-11-2009 at 04:50 PM.

10-11-2009
trendsetter

2008 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

shailene-woodley.com

Last edited by larien; 10-11-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Clickable links are not allowed as sources
10-11-2009
trendsetter

MISCELLANEOUS FRANCIA'S PICTURES

http://shailene-woodley.com

10-11-2009
trendsetter

FANTASTIC MR. FOX (2009)

same

10-11-2009
trendsetter

Whip It Premier

same

10-11-2009
trendsetter

IT'S ON WITH ALEXA CHUNG JUNE 29TH (2009)

Shailene Woodley stopped by the French Connection Holiday Shop earlier last week and tried on some really cute dresses and gray booties.

justjaredjr

10-11-2009
trendsetter

CAMP RONALD MCDONALD 17TH ANNUAL HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL (2009)

10-11-2009
rising star

she's so cute

02-10-2010
V.I.P.

8th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

zimbio

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Shailene Woodley
Most young actresses want the spotlight all to themselves, but this nineteen-year-old is perfectly happy to cede the lead. "I've never been a best friend. I think that'd be really fun," she says. "I've always played dramatic characters." That would include her breakout role as teen mom Amy Juergens on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Next up for the California native is The Descendants, in which she stars as George Clooney's emotionally closed-off daughter. Also in Shailene's future? A new path. "I want to go to school for herbology, the study of plants and natural healing," she says. "More of what we can get from the earth to heal what's in our bodies." —TIERNEY BRICKER
teenvogue

20-10-2011
I don't know

Am I the only one thinking she could pass off as Andrew Garfield's sister?

New pictures of her from a 'Descendants' event. She needs to get rid of that weave, it looks so tacky and like it's got a life of its own. And no comments on the shoes.

eyeprime.net

20-10-2011
V.I.P.

I wonder if she will continue to make a transition from that girl in that ABC family show to critically acclaimed film actress. She received a Gotham Award, which is actually one of my favourite award shows. And yeah, she kind of looks like Garfield but I always seem to think of JoJo when I see her. Sometimes Alia Shawkat.

Here are some more pictures:
Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends "The Descendants" premiere during the 55th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square on October 20, 2011 in London, England.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends New York Film Festival 2011 on October 16, 2011 in New York City.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends the Premiere of Columbia Pictures' 'The Ides Of March' held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Samuel Goldwyn Theatre on September 27, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends Fox Searchlight Pictures, Belvedere Vodka And Vanity Fair Celebrate "Martha Marcy May Marlene" And "The Descendants" during TIFF at Thompson Hotel on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley of "The Descendants" poses for a portrait during the 2011 Toronto Film Festival at the Guess Portrait Studio on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation's "A Time For Heroes Event" at Wadsworth Theater on the Veterans Administration Lawn on June 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends the 2011 ABC Upfront Presentation at Beauty & Essex on March 10, 2011 in New York City.

zimbio

I don't know

She was so goddamned awful on the two episodes I happened to catch of that show so I'm not entirely sure of her abilities as an actress. Most actors do well under the right direction so who knows if her performance in this film is a one time thing. If she plays the campaign for this film right and is picky with future projects she could probably do well.

Style wise, she's a hit and miss.. she needs more consistency with her choices and I've notices she sometimes tends to choose stuff that ages her.

20-10-2011
V.I.P.

I don't know, I've been watching some interviews from her and she seems to be very ambitious as an actress. It almost seems like she did that American Teenager show for work. I, too, watched some of that show and the material is so bad it wouldn't surprise me if anybody could elevate it. I also want her to do well because she seems so likeable, is that weird? That episode with Bristol Palin, though.

I don't know

haha no it's not weird, but I wonder how long her contract on the show is. But it will be interesting to see how far she gets, she's not of the conventional hollywood beauty which I feel works in her favor as an actress. But I do believe she has to do more work to prove herself because right now she's 50/50 in her performances.

She really needs to ditch the weave though. It cheapens her looks.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shailene, woodley