Shailene Woodley - Page 23 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
31-03-2014
V.I.P.

Michael David Friberg Photoshoot 2014

starity.hu

V.I.P.

Divergent premiere held at the Cinestar am Potsdamer Platz on Tuesday evening (April 1) in Berlin, Germany.
Shailene is wearing a Zuhair Murad dress.

just jared

V.I.P.

Ugh, no, hate it, seems all wrong for her vibe. I think I need to stop visiting this thread, her style on this tour is seriously bumming me out.

01-04-2014
V.I.P.

I don't understand why she keeps going for these heavy, mature, overwrought gowns. They're ugly, for one. And for two, they don't seem like they fit her personality.

V.I.P.

I think that the biggest problem is that it doesn't match her personality at all. Such a shame.

Well, anyway, Im posting a few HQs

starity.hu

02-04-2014
fashion icon

I guess I'm in the minority again because I think she looks fab in the white dress. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous too.

02-04-2014
V.I.P.

I actually really like the white dress, its super glam and flattering I just don't think it suits her very well, she seems more young and funky and this seems like she's trying too hard to look mature.

02-04-2014
V.I.P.

IMO
I love the white dress, she looks gorgeous.
All these "she´s trying to look mature" comments are the same kind of comments she got with her Valentino dress at the Oscars... just because she´s wearing a a long sleeve/no tigh slash dress she´s trying to look mature? check out that cleavage, it adds enough sassiness to the outfit.
All that said, she should fire her stylist. She comes across this person on her interviews that doesn´t translate to her RC outfits, with the exception of the dress on March 18th. I get that she tries to look professional but she could still dress more her own vibe.

02-04-2014
V.I.P.

She should hire Cher Coulter, who styles/has styled Kate Bosworth and Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Teresa Palmer, Lizzie Olsen, amongst others. I think their vibes would match up nicely, and she'd bring out that earthy Shailene inner beauty to the outside. I only like Urbanati's men's styling.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 02-04-2014 at 10:11 AM.
02-04-2014
V.I.P.

Her style is all over the place. I feel like her stylists are trying too hard to turn her into a "fashion it girl" when her style is much more laid back and carefree.

But satisfaction brought it back
02-04-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
IMO
I love the white dress, she looks gorgeous.
All these "she´s trying to look mature" comments are the same kind of comments she got with her Valentino dress at the Oscars... just because she´s wearing a a long sleeve/no tigh slash dress she´s trying to look mature? check out that cleavage, it adds enough sassiness to the outfit.
A bit presumptuous, no? I don't see what long sleeves or tigh [sic] slash have to do with anything. Does anyone actually think long sleeves automatically make a dress 'mature'? Or that having a thigh slash makes it 'less mature'? Dressing youthfully doesn't just mean showing off your assets.

Despite the cleavage, the white gown is something J.Lo or Sharon Stone would wear out of desperation. Shaileen doesn't need to go there. Someone brought up Elizabeth Olsen, Kate Bosworth, etc and I think that's exactly the route she should take. I love seeing celebs in gowns/dresses with long sleeves. I like seeing celebs in gowns, period. But there's gotta be a better way for someone like Shaileen to go about it than the way she's been doing it.

V.I.P.

Yes, totally on the same page as the both of you! There is no need to sexify her turn her into a cookie-cutter trendsetting Hollywood starlet, they are sucking the individuality right out of her with these looks. Go a little hippie already, come on, with such a strong personality Shailene should not be hard to style.

I will say, I love her makeup artist, Gloria Noto does a great job at keeping her looking fresh. Her hair has been styled beautifully as well.

04-04-2014
V.I.P.

Shailene Woodley - 'Divergent' premiere in Madrid April 3

celebutopia

V.I.P.

^I really like the Donna Karan dress on her. What's up with the nails, though?

Quote:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends the "Divergent" photocall at the Villamagna Hotel on April 3, 2014 in Madrid, Spain.

zimbio

06-04-2014
V.I.P.

^That's a really casual look for a press conference, surprised she would wear that especially after that gorgeous red Donna Karan gown she wore at the premiere.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shailene, woodley