Shailene Woodley - Page 42 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
08-01-2018
V.I.P.

Actor Shailene Woodley attends HBO's Official Golden Globe Awards After Party at Circa 55 Restaurant on January 7, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

(L-R) Actors Laura Dern, Nicole Kidman, Zoe Kravitz, Reese Witherspoon and Shailene Woodley pose with the Best Television Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television award for 'Big Little Lies' in the press room during The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio.com

25-01-2018
V.I.P.

Shailene Woodley is seen arriving at Valentino Haute Couture Spring Summer 2018 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 24, 2018 in Paris, France.

Shailene Woodley attends the HBO and Live Nation Productions' Believer party in Cafe Artois during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Saturday, January 20, 2018.

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com

2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Shailene Woodley has a new haircut for the second season of Big Little Lies!

The 26-year-old actress debuted the new look earlier in the week while attending the show’s producer Bruna Papandrea‘s Made Up Stories event in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shailene, woodley