How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

Wed, 09 March 2011 Shiloh Fernandez Premieres 'Red Riding Hood'
Shiloh Fernandez suits up for the premiere of his new film, Red Riding Hood, on Monday (March 7) at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

Also attending the red carpet event: Twilight star Nikki Reed, wearing the Linda Strapless Dress by Hype Apparel with Stuart Weitzman platforms, and Kaboom’s Thomas Dekker.

Shiloh recently sat down with MTV News and dished on auditioning for Twilight with Kristen Stewart. Check out his interview below!

FYI: Shiloh suited up in Band of Outsiders.
justjared

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1659417

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

Wed, 09 March 2011 Shiloh Fernandez Premieres 'Red Riding Hood'
JUSTJARED

V.I.P.

Fri, 01 April 2011 Shiloh Fernandez Covers 'Da Man' April 2011
Shiloh Fernandez is Da Man magazine’s cover model for the April/May 2011 issue!

Here’s what the 24-year-old Red Riding Hood actor, who wore clothing by Dior Homme, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Ben Sherman, and Levi’s, had to share:

On whether he’d rather keep doing movies or TV: “I like the experience of a film because you sign up for a particular role and it has a start date and it has an end date. I think it would be a great experience to be on a TV show where you play a character that’s always changing, always different, but I haven’t had a lot of opportunities come up in TV recently. I’d absolutely be open to it. I feel like, for me right now, film seems a better fit.”

On what he likes to do to recuperate after projects: “I like to play catch with a baseball. I like to go to my hometown and smell the aroma of Grape Crush. I like to play with my baby brother and baby sister (ages five and three), chat and drink wine until the wee hours of the night.”

On what he’d be doing if he weren’t acting: “I would love to learn how to build houses. I wish I was a better writer. Maybe I would finish college and get a degree so I could get paid to sit down and chat with folks. That question is a persistent one that’s always in the back of my mind.”

JUSTJARED

Midnight blooms.........

^^Thank you so much for all the pics! KARMA

V.I.P.

Shiloh Fernandez, who stars in Catherine Hardwicke's 'Red Riding Hood' as the love interest of Amanda Seyfried. Also the star of Dead Girl.

V.I.P.

Shiloh Fernandez, Anthony Burns, Skateland Movie, PLOT: In the early 1980s, in small-town Texas, dramatic events force a 19-year-old skating rink manager to look at his life in a very new way.

V.I.P.

'Red Riding Hood' star Shiloh Fernandez talks to DS about missing out to Robert Pattinson for the role of Edward Cullen in 'Twilight'.

V.I.P.

he's such a hottie! thanks for this thread

28-04-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 01 April 2011 Penn Badgley & Ginnifer Goodwin: H&M Fashion Against AI
Penn Badgley and Ginnifer Goodwin model looks from H&M’s Fashion Against AIDS Collection in these pics from the campaign shoot.

“I think it’s good to keep young people, all people, aware about HIV. It’s something that’s it’s easy to forget about. It’s a serious issue and it affects so many people,” Penn said. “It’s not just restricted to any community. The more awareness, the better and the safer we can all be. People need to be sensitive and safe, a lot of times it’s easy to let that go.”

The unisex collection hits H&M stores April 26 with 25 percent of sales going to youth HIV/AIDS projects around the world.

Also pictured inside: Red Riding Hood star Shiloh Fernandez and behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot.

20+ pictures inside of Penn Badgley, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Shiloh Fernandez for H&M’s Fashion Against AIDS campaign…
justjared

Last edited by Kenysha75; 28-04-2011 at 07:35 AM.
28-04-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 01 April 2011 Penn Badgley & Ginnifer Goodwin: H&M Fashion Against AI
justjared

V.I.P.

Shiloh Fernandez is participating in H&M Fashion Against AIDS 2011 to help raise awareness of HIV/AIDS

V.I.P.

Thu, 07 April 2011 Amanda Seyfried: 'Red Riding Hood' European Premiere!
Amanda Seyfried hits the red carpet in Karen Caldwell for the European premiere of her latest movie, Red Riding Hood, at The Vue Leicester Square on Thursday (April 7) in London, England.

The 25-year-old actress walked the red carpet with her co-stars, Shiloh Fernandez and Max Irons!

Amanda accessorized with Tom Binns jewelry and Fendi shoes.

FYI: Amanda’s dress is made from material from a vintage coat and lined with material from a recycled silk dress! Shiloh suited up in D&G.

10+ pictures inside of Amanda Seyfried at the European premiere of Red Riding Hood…

justjared

Midnight blooms.........

Thanks kenysha!

Are there any pics from his old American Apparel campaign?

V.I.P.

Nylon Guys

shiloh-fernandez.com

30-04-2011
trendsetter

He's everywhere! He's really pretty but I don't know why, I find him more attractive in photoshoots than in candids.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fernandez, shiloh